Week 5 Ironton @ South Point

frankie
Varsity

Re: Week 5 Ironton @ South Point

Post by frankie »

Why do you worry about Ironton's money? I am sure you don't contribute any. If you knew as much as you claim to, you'd know there are well to do alumni who anonymously support the sports program. You can't stop finding things to hate on, can you 99? Galliatribe you should be more concerned
with your less than successful program.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:50 pm Why do you worry about Ironton's money? I am sure you don't contribute any. If you knew as much as you claim to, you'd know there are well to do alumni who anonymously support the sports program. You can't stop finding things to hate on, can you?
Is this fact or speculation? If it's anonymous how did you confirm it?

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

GalliaTribe wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:57 pm Ironton leaving the OVC in all sports is about a couple of egos for the Tigers who thinks they are too good for the ole OVC. All I got to say is good luck and your athletic department will be broke. 😂
From what I am hearing on this forum Ironton has wealthy anonymous investors.

"Anonymous."

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

Those investors must be from outta town cause the highest salaries average in all of seo ain't much in comparison. I dunno. Like I said no idea. They are "anonymous."

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

I heard they are from Chilli, Dawg

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

They aren't seeking any glory or recognition for helping out but again a troll like you can't grasp that. Giving back is a foreign concept to you, I see.

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:50 pm Why do you worry about Ironton's money? I am sure you don't contribute any. If you knew as much as you claim to, you'd know there are well to do alumni who anonymously support the sports program. You can't stop finding things to hate on, can you 99? Galliatribe you should be more concerned
What’s wrong with asking how can Ironton or anyone afford these facilities? I’m curious because are economies are all the same, but seems like Ironton has a lot money for a town that doesn’t invest any back into it. Also, I think all of these towns including Ironton could find something better to spend money on instead of sports complex and funny looking buses. 😂

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 pm Those investors must be from outta town cause the highest salaries average in all of seo ain't much in comparison. I dunno. Like I said no idea. They are "anonymous."
Maybe they can give us a list of these wealthy people and maybe they can donate to the Blue Devils. Share the wealth!

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:54 pm
frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:50 pm Why do you worry about Ironton's money? I am sure you don't contribute any. If you knew as much as you claim to, you'd know there are well to do alumni who anonymously support the sports program. You can't stop finding things to hate on, can you?
Is this fact or speculation? If it's anonymous how did you confirm it?
Hilarious stuff. 😂

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Chili dawg have them investigated, that is right down your alley.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

GalliaTribe wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:15 pm
BigGame99 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 pm Those investors must be from outta town cause the highest salaries average in all of seo ain't much in comparison. I dunno. Like I said no idea. They are "anonymous."
Maybe they can give us a list of these wealthy people and maybe they can donate to the Blue Devils. Share the wealth!
Donate to losers? Naw :lol:

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:38 pm Chili dawg have them investigated, that is right down your alley.
Frankie, you seem to get upset about certain things with Ironton. Are you one of the coaches or something? Is there something your not telling us?

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:40 pm
All I got to say is Kirtland!

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

Has Ironton been investigated? Is that what your saying Frankie? Please tell us more.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

GalliaTribe wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:54 pm Has Ironton been investigated? Is that what your saying Frankie? Please tell us more.

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
You really got me with the Kirtland comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

I kicked you and chili's fence for some fun, now I will let someone else play with ya. :D

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:04 pm They aren't seeking any glory or recognition for helping out but again a troll like you can't grasp that. Giving back is a foreign concept to you, I see.
Philanthropy is important.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

Man that's a hell of a thing to say about kids. Ya get that KIDS is who that kinda funding is for yea? Like ykno Randy Moss is from Rand but he shows the Charleston kids love. Bought Capital all new unis as an example. He's pretty well to do I think also. Anyway yea. That's kinda messed up frankie boy. Idk.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

GalliaTribe wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:53 pm

All I got to say is Kirtland!
Bold prediction. This seasons state final will have no returning teams from previous season.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

GalliaTribe wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:12 pm
frankie wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:50 pm Why do you worry about Ironton's money? I am sure you don't contribute any. If you knew as much as you claim to, you'd know there are well to do alumni who anonymously support the sports program. You can't stop finding things to hate on, can you 99? Galliatribe you should be more concerned
What’s wrong with asking how can Ironton or anyone afford these facilities? I’m curious because are economies are all the same, but seems like Ironton has a lot money for a town that doesn’t invest any back into it. Also, I think all of these towns including Ironton could find something better to spend money on instead of sports complex and funny looking buses. 😂
I never asked outright. I questioned spending choices. Not spending in general or sources. The first push back insinuated immediately that source was questioned when it wasn't. I don't know why the extra defensive response.

Return to “Football”