2021 Wheelersburg @ Jackson

packers80
SE

Re: Wheelersburg @ Jackson

Post by packers80 »

allamericanironman wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:25 pm
packers80 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:12 pm Jackson has an awesome band, as does Johnstown and on and on. I appreciate any kid doing something extracurricular. It helps physically, mentally and emotionally at that age to belong to something like that. much props to the ironmen band. Great job as always. Go BURG
You know I gotta beat that drum about burg band sorry p80.
Burg will do whatever it takes to win I’m envious Bill Belichick has nothing on Woodward!
I'm confused.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

packers80 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:26 pm
packers80 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:12 pm Jackson has an awesome band, as does Johnstown and on and on. I appreciate any kid doing something extracurricular. It helps physically, mentally and emotionally at that age to belong to something like that. much props to the ironmen band. Great job as always. Go BURG
Burg will do whatever it takes to win I’m envious Bill Belichick has nothing on Woodward!
I'm confused.
Ok years ago burg hired a terrible band director or just canceled band. This is when competitive balance started band members left to still do what they love and burg stayed d5 win win right. Heck I loved the idea win at all cost!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

In high school Ironmen98 played the baton

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

packers80 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:32 pm
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:12 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:00 pm

Burg could beat Ironton on any given night? :lol: :lol:

Dude I hate to tell you but they already played. It was totally one sided and not even close. 40-6 to be exact. Burg is a decent team this year. Stop acting like they could play with Ironton. They can't.
Do I have this right? Wheelersburg lost to everyone of these teams they've played, and lost by 34 to Ironton, and this means burg is playing the best football in the area, and they have a losing record? So by this logic it means I'm correct in saying Rock Hill is playing the best football in the area! I believe Redmen could beat pirates this year. I'd like to see this game. Their stats are virtually identical.
"ROCH HILL PRIDE", I can see you love your school deeply. However, do you realize you spelled your school's name wrong?
Haha, I didn't even realize I spelled it wrong 😂 dang it! Oh well, you know what it's supposed to say. I'd still like to see my Redmen get a piece of Burg! REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:25 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:17 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:10 pm

You're delusional. Typical band member that never played football.

You know, you really need to let it go that Cam Miller and Seth Cowgill left Minford to come to Burg and help lead Burg to back to back Final Fours!!

Yeah, I did play in the band troll but at least I didn’t play football for Minford!!!

MIC DROP!!!
Mic drop? Uhm ok. Whatever you think. And I could give 2 shitz about those guys.

Couldn't give two shitz about those guys huh!!!!!!!!

Funny how anytime the topic of transfers comes up you always bring up those two. It killed you because what if those two stayed at Minford. Probably a great chance of Minford going back to back to the final four then.

Jimbob2023
Riding the Bench

Post by Jimbob2023 »

packers80 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:41 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:10 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:24 pm Many of these football players will end up working for those band members one day.

Yep, I believe Burg can beat Ironton if they play again.

How about you worry about the Azz whoopin’ your Falcons are going to take Friday okay hater!!!
You're delusional. Typical band member that never played football.
Never understood the whole "typical band member that never played football" put down either. Those are some fine people who are/were in bands that probably know a great deal about football because they observe it with an open mind and with objectivity. How many football fans or players know anything about band or go to competitions to learn about it? To say that about band members exemplifies the "dumb jock" scenario about football players, coaches and fans. You made yourself look as such.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

allamericanironman wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:36 pm
packers80 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:26 pm

I'm confused.
Ok years ago burg hired a terrible band director or just canceled band. This is when competitive balance started band members left to still do what they love and burg stayed d5 win win right. Heck I loved the idea win at all cost!
Never heard that story

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”