2021 Wheelersburg @ Jackson

Abe Froman
S

Re: Wheelersburg @ Jackson

Post by Abe Froman »

I like our chances if Jackson continues to play 2-QB type of system - watched Western Brown rerun and Ironmen offense just seemed to be klunky with no rhythm.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Ironmen34 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:28 am
allamericanironman wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:12 pm Yes Jackson has elite athletes best thing they are still underclassmen. Mastin is the best linebacker in SEO along with winters wolford prater all best at defense. These guys waxed Tri Valley. Haters are gonna say yeh but they lost two games. Burg is just about to find out what they are all about. Mistakes that’s it stinking mistakes. Don’t let that fool you. These guys can flat out play the game. Personnel and dare I say some play calling have been very questionable on the offensive side of the ball. You cannot run a 2 qb system.

It’s time to kick the tires an light the mother F$&@:; fires. Nothing would send the message better that putting up 50 on da burg! I’m fired up tonight and I know that the coaches and players are sick and tired of losing. They are practicing till 7pm. JV game canceled some serious ax kicking time. By god they will be ready come Friday night. Burg might just think about waving the white flag before it starts. By the time this ones over they are going to be looking to throw in the towel. The ironmen will be out for blood. Get ready to see the full potential. I have no doubts it’s coming!
I admire the intensity haha. It sounds like we need to get you a help and a set of pads for Friday
Lol those days are over we just have to live it through the kids now. It’s Wheelersburg week got to get fired up!

allamericanironman
All Conference

Abe Froman wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:06 am I like our chances if Jackson continues to play 2-QB type of system - watched Western Brown rerun and Ironmen offense just seemed to be klunky with no rhythm.
Truth

allamericanironman
All Conference

countywide35 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:54 pm Not many posts from Tha Burg faithful?
I’m trying to rattle their cage a little not much luck so far.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:46 am
countywide35 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:54 pm Not many posts from Tha Burg faithful?

There hasn't been a lot of Burg followers on here for awhile now but still yet you fools believe everything these so-called Burg fans post on here and you all just eat it up.

That's the beauty of social media sites. If it's on here it has to be true

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:06 am

There hasn't been a lot of Burg followers on here for awhile now but still yet you fools believe everything these so-called Burg fans post on here and you all just eat it up.

MADDDOG was a true Pirate no doubt.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

A lot of burg fans bailed after the middle town Maddison ordeal. Anytime burg is down or there’s some sort of accusation, it’s a free for all on “hate posts” not that it doesn’t come with the territory but it gets a little out of control.

As far as this game, I can’t see Jackson winning big , if burg is to pull off the upset, they have to hold onto the football.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:23 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:06 am

MADDDOG was a true Pirate no doubt.....

Yes he was. He is missed at Burg games that's for sure

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

My Favorite matchup every year. Mutual respect and always a tough game played with a lot of class. Andy always has his team ready for this game. I think we are slight underdogs this year but records don't mean much in this one. Hope for an injury free game and Burg by a FG late.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

greygoose wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:23 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:12 pm W'burg doesn't have the horses in this one to keep it from being a blowout.

W'burg 10
Jackson 42, but It'll be closer than the score, also if Jackson didn't have all those recruits from Oak Hill, Wellston, and Vinton. lol!
Love a list of them, lol, especially when you're using the word recruit do you have evidence of this? Or is this another case where open enrollment and the word recruit go hand in hand? Winters came from River Valley in 8th grade year I believe, Spires came over from Vinton with everything that went down with one of the previous coaches, who else ya got that we don't already know about??
Calm down, Francis! Wow, did I strike a nerve? You folks are hilarious! I was listing some of the excuses that will be flying on here from the burg faithful after Jackson thumps them down with a running clock. Ya know----That's what they were saying on here after the Ironton game about all the transfers.....now do ya get it?

Try dealing with 5- major D1 Catholic schools that cherry-pick your crop every year.

Good luck Jackson!!

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

BURG is a year or two away I believe. The ironmen win convincingly. Good luck to both squads from here on out.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

Will this game be streamed?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:10 pm
greygoose wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:23 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:12 pm W'burg doesn't have the horses in this one to keep it from being a blowout.

W'burg 10
Jackson 42, but It'll be closer than the score, also if Jackson didn't have all those recruits from Oak Hill, Wellston, and Vinton. lol!
Love a list of them, lol, especially when you're using the word recruit do you have evidence of this? Or is this another case where open enrollment and the word recruit go hand in hand? Winters came from River Valley in 8th grade year I believe, Spires came over from Vinton with everything that went down with one of the previous coaches, who else ya got that we don't already know about??
Calm down, Francis! Wow, did I strike a nerve? You folks are hilarious! I was listing some of the excuses that will be flying on here from the burg faithful after Jackson thumps them down with a running clock. Ya know----That's what they were saying on here after the Ironton game about all the transfers.....now do ya get it?

Try dealing with 5- major D1 Catholic schools that cherry-pick your crop every year.

Good luck Jackson!!
Why would you strike a nerve, I have no affiliation with Jackson, but your statement lead me to believe you thought Jackson was getting the picks of the litter from those schools listed when that's simply not the case. Just like most schools guys trickled in here and there.

Jimbob2023
Riding the Bench

Post by Jimbob2023 »

wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:05 am A lot of burg fans bailed after the middle town Maddison ordeal. Anytime burg is down or there’s some sort of accusation, it’s a free for all on “hate posts” not that it doesn’t come with the territory but it gets a little out of control.

As far as this game, I can’t see Jackson winning big , if burg is to pull off the upset, they have to hold onto the football.
The same can be said for Jackson holding onto the ball. Superstars don’t drop the ball at the worst possible times.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Yh8awinner wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:11 pm Will this game be streamed?
I believe Jackson streams all home games. If you got to Jackson city schools on YouTube it should be there

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson has fumbled 11x in 4 games.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:45 pm Jackson has fumbled 11x in 4 games.
I'm starting to wonder if this isn't a player/coaching problem because it seems like over the years jackson has struggled with fumbles. Wasn't it a Wellston game couple years ago or so they fumbled like 6 times in the game. Just always seems to be a problem with these guys

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Speaking on Jackson’s behalf I think this game has slowly turned into a bit of a rivalry. And not because the two dislike each other but because they respect each other. I know even though burg may not be the state championship caliber team they were a couple years ago there’s not doubt in my mind coach hall is preparing his team like it’s the biggest challenge they will face all year long. I know he loves to win every game but beating the burg comes with a little more satisfaction to Andy and Larry. It’s nice this ones at home to reduce travel but man do I love watching football games at wheelersburg stadium. The crowd, the music, the atmosphere, just everything about it gets me fired up. Every community around should look to burg as an example on how to get behind their kids. They could start a snail racing team and the whole town would be there shaking milk jugs with rocks cheering them on. Hopefully they never end this series. I would love to see teams like Jackson, ironton, burg, Athens, Logan, gallia play each other every year.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Ironmen34 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:53 pm Speaking on Jackson’s behalf I think this game has slowly turned into a bit of a rivalry. And not because the two dislike each other but because they respect each other. I know even though burg may not be the state championship caliber team they were a couple years ago there’s not doubt in my mind coach hall is preparing his team like it’s the biggest challenge they will face all year long. I know he loves to win every game but beating the burg comes with a little more satisfaction to Andy and Larry. It’s nice this ones at home to reduce travel but man do I love watching football games at wheelersburg stadium. The crowd, the music, the atmosphere, just everything about it gets me fired up. Every community around should look to burg as an example on how to get behind their kids. They could start a snail racing team and the whole town would be there shaking milk jugs with rocks cheering them on. Hopefully they never end this series. I would love to see teams like Jackson, ironton, burg, Athens, Logan, gallia play each other every year.
Sounds like the SEOAL.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:01 pm
Ironmen34 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:53 pm Speaking on Jackson’s behalf I think this game has slowly turned into a bit of a rivalry. And not because the two dislike each other but because they respect each other. I know even though burg may not be the state championship caliber team they were a couple years ago there’s not doubt in my mind coach hall is preparing his team like it’s the biggest challenge they will face all year long. I know he loves to win every game but beating the burg comes with a little more satisfaction to Andy and Larry. It’s nice this ones at home to reduce travel but man do I love watching football games at wheelersburg stadium. The crowd, the music, the atmosphere, just everything about it gets me fired up. Every community around should look to burg as an example on how to get behind their kids. They could start a snail racing team and the whole town would be there shaking milk jugs with rocks cheering them on. Hopefully they never end this series. I would love to see teams like Jackson, ironton, burg, Athens, Logan, gallia play each other every year.
Sounds like the SEOAL.
It’s a shame isn’t it

Return to “Football”