Nd

RelaxGoat

Nd

Post by RelaxGoat »

Who is calling the plays? Huge difference this year. They have more than three plays. Softer schedule. Biggest difference is they are involving more than one player who that want to the stats. Plus, a soft schedule.

RelaxGoat

Re: Nd

Post by RelaxGoat »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:27 pm Who is calling the plays? Huge difference this year. They have more than three plays. Softer schedule. Biggest difference is they are involving more than one player who they want to the stats. Plus, a soft schedule.

Insomniac
Waterboy

Post by Insomniac »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:27 pm Who is calling the plays? Huge difference this year. They have more than three plays. Softer schedule. Biggest difference is they are involving more than one player who that want to the stats. Plus, a soft schedule.
Their first three games might have been against easier teams, but Fayetteville is a good team, and ND got the win. Going forward, they still have to face Symmes Valley and Northwest, which won’t be easy by any means.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Not the Fayetteville of last year. I will say play calling has gotten better. They are not padding stats for one player… you know like against third string.

Insomniac
Waterboy

Post by Insomniac »

We get it, you’re an ND hater. But the kids are clearly working hard to have a better season than they had last year.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

No, I just speak the truth. Padding stats has been a huge problem. It was more important than getting the win. It maybe changing. We will see.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

I think Ashley has kept his job by playing favorites. He won’t be hired anywhere else.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

No Qbs going to Marshall left on the schedule. Weak conference. I mean come on!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:27 pm Who is calling the plays? Huge difference this year. They have more than three plays. Softer schedule. Biggest difference is they are involving more than one player who that want to the stats. Plus, a soft schedule.
Fayettville does have a decent squad and something you are totally leaving out, let's not forget ND was down 10-7 to Fisher at the half and was down 21-7 to Fayettville and came back to win it in both games. I think ND is just starting to get a little more experience under their belt compared to last couple years where they've had young teams. Tough to compete when you've got so many younger players on minimal seniors.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

I am not a hater. I can go on about the 4 hour travel to get half the team injured.

Hey, most are sophomores. No excuses

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Metzler, Hart, and Hobbs are better than what they’ve had at skill positions in last few years. OL is a lot better as well.

Schedule is softer, but it should’ve been. Playing Greenup County was a joke and looks like they learned their lesson. Overall, better talent, coupled with easier schedule, magically leads to a solid season. And with expanded playoffs, ND should be a playoff team for next 4-5 years.*

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

You are dreaming. Skill position hasn’t gotten better. Line is at least touching someone. Schedule is way weaker.

Postgame
Waterboy

Post by Postgame »

Not sure how you think schedule is softer

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Hart is a player!

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Who can speak the truth here? Nobody?

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

The Seison kid is a beast as well. Maybe notre dame should schedule moeller or Jackson, burg and lose so more complaints can be made. I think they are doing great and a great 2nd half team. I expect next year to be better

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:02 pm The Seison kid is a beast as well. Maybe notre dame should schedule moeller or Jackson, burg and lose so more complaints can be made. I think they are doing great and a great 2nd half team. I expect next year to be better
Seison is a head case. He will quit soon if he isn’t in the mix. You are crazy.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Beer goggles are on for sure.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Man, I get you got an axe to grind with the current staff (and based on the over-scheduling there the last couple of seasons, I get it). But if you don’t think Metzler, combined with older versions of Hart, Hobbs and Seison, aren’t better skill players than what they had, I don’t know what to tell you. Also, no reason to be calling kids out on here.*

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Hey, the line sucked. Skill players are no better combined with a way tougher schedule. Someone else is calling the plays. I as an a newbie can freaking tell that.

Return to “Football”