Thank you Portsmouth!!!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Thank you Portsmouth!!!

Post by Ground Buck »

LetsBeReal wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:42 pm
CavalierAlum05 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:01 pm
LetsBeReal wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:35 am Thank You from me as well. I was surprised to see matchup actually happen after they already scrimmaged and how the varsity score was 42-21 in a half. So that speaks volumes of Portsmouth’s progression and confidence in the program moving forward. It’s not quite at the Ironton Scheduling moeller level but it shows you things for Portsmouth are definitely going in the right direction.

This will be a great night for both teams.

Thanks Portsmouth for having the fortitude that 2 other schools did not!
did you just compare youself in the same breath as Moeller?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch out for the VILLAGE!!!!!!!
When you quit dodging The Village to avoid losing then come talk to me.

You may be the only person here that can’t grasp that I was saying ironton scheduling moeller was more impressive(by far).

I was simply giving Portsmouth credit for scheduling the game after how the scrimmage turned out. Most people know how this game should turn out and they still scheduled it.

Instead of being cowards like Chillicothe and canceling just to look for a winnable game.

I’ve read your posts and you are completely ignorant about Chillicothe history and rely on your delusional memories of what Chillicothe football used to be.

Chillicothe is now a laughing stock and it’s only getting worse.
They are not the only "cowards." There's another team or two that are using COVID to dodge teams they know they can't beat with some of their players out. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:48 pm

did you just compare youself in the same breath as Moeller?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You may be the only person here that can’t grasp that I was saying ironton scheduling moeller was more impressive(by far).

I was simply giving Portsmouth credit for scheduling the game after how the scrimmage turned out. Most people know how this game should turn out and they still scheduled it.

Instead of being cowards like Chillicothe and canceling just to look for a winnable game.

I’ve read your posts and you are completely ignorant about Chillicothe history and rely on your delusional memories of what Chillicothe football used to be.

They are not the only "cowards." There's another team or two that are using COVID to dodge teams they know they can't beat with some of their players out. :mrgreen:
Yeah I’m not a fan of that either but looking for another game immediately after canceling takes the cake. Thursday night after practice even. That’s a whole new level. That’s why so many people have a distaste for Chillicothe.

No matter how many insults and excuses and justifications to save face Chillicothe gives, no one outside of Chillicothe can sit here and see no problem with what they did

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

LetsBeReal wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:52 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:48 pm

Yeah I’m not a fan of that either but looking for another game immediately after canceling takes the cake. Thursday night after practice even. That’s a whole new level. That’s why so many people have a distaste for Chillicothe.

No matter how many insults and excuses and justifications to save face Chillicothe gives, no one outside of Chillicothe can sit here and see no problem with what they did
Agreed.

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

LetsBeReal wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:35 am Thank You from me as well. I was surprised to see matchup actually happen after they already scrimmaged and how the varsity score was 42-21 in a half. So that speaks volumes of Portsmouth’s progression and confidence in the program moving forward. It’s not quite at the Ironton Scheduling moeller level but it shows you things for Portsmouth are definitely going in the right direction.

This will be a great night for both teams.

Thanks Portsmouth for having the fortitude that 2 other schools did not!

You are right, its not quite Ironton scheduling Moeller, its not in the same stratosphere!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9 time state champ Moeller is not quite Portsmouth playing Waverly. REALLY?!

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:41 pm

You are right, its not quite Ironton scheduling Moeller, its not in the same stratosphere!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9 time state champ Moeller is not quite Portsmouth playing Waverly. REALLY?!
Lol your point is? Splitting hairs with how I say moeller and Waverly aren’t in the same class?

Child you are wrong. No victory to be had here. Get over it.

But in argument of point favorites I’ll split hairs and say I was a little generous considering what Calpreps predicts

neutral field
[2021] Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati, OH) 31, [2021] Ironton (OH) 17

neutral field
[2021] Waverly (OH) 38, [2021] Portsmouth (OH) 20

Portsmouth 18 point underdogs>ironton 14 point underdogs and lost by 18

Mine is a joke but more credible than your”my feelings are hurt so im right” comments.

Give it up. It’s pathetic.

Return to “Football”