Irontons offense will be their achilles heel in playoffs

BigGame99

Irontons offense will be their achilles heel in playoffs

Post by BigGame99 »

Qb not in top 10 in area in passing
No top 10 rushers in area
Offense can barely score against a d6 ovc team.

The offense will cost Ironton an early round playoff departure. Mark it down.

XandOs
Varsity

Re: Irontons offense will be their achilles heel in playoffs

Post by XandOs »

BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:08 pm Qb not in top 10 in area in passing

🤡🤡🤡

What would all these other schools stats be if they played Irontons schedule. Let’s take the QB and RB off each team too. You sir don’t have a clue.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

XandOs wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:12 pm

🤡🤡🤡

What would all these other schools stats be if they played Irontons schedule. Let’s take the QB and RB off each team too. You sir don’t have a clue.

Portsmouth west had a much better offensive performance vs a d6 ovc team than Ironton did. #food4thought. If ya can barely score against fairland hows it gonna go vs Harvest Prep or Kirtland for example?

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

It will be the story when Ironton gets bounced this year in the playoffs. Watch!

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

🤡🤡🤡

And lets remind ourselves in those two back to back title games, Irontons offense has collapsed. It's a trend. Ironton sputters offensively in big games.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

🤡🤡🤡

Also having or not having this guy or that guy is any teams REALITY when it is. And we are discussing this in reality. So that is that teams reality. So my statement is based on present reality. You are saying I am crazy based on a hypothetical future of what you think Ironton is going to be. So who is really off center? lol

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Ironton’s offense sucks, and I can prove it because they have lost in back to back state title games.

Signed,

A Very Smart Person

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

Ironton offense ain't the problem, the tiger problem will be the Rock Hill defense!!! 10-01-21. Take it to the bank!!!!! REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!!!!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Justy
Riding the Bench

Post by Justy »

BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:16 pm It will be the story when Ironton gets bounced this year in the playoffs. Watch!
Hey there speedkillz good to have you back. How ya been bro? :lol:

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Palms A baby!

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:13 pm Ironton offense ain't the problem, the tiger problem will be the Rock Hill defense!!! 10-01-21. Take it to the bank!!!!! REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!!!!
:lol:

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

If Rock Hill wins out they should finish top 4 in the region and make some playoff noise.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerBob wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:06 pm Ironton’s offense sucks, and I can prove it because they have lost in back to back state title games.

Signed,

A Very Smart Person
Irontons offense sucks cause they can't score on good teams.
Or d6 ovc teams for that matter.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

99,nothing to do with the thread,but I Hope you will become a happier person. :P

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

artisgilmore wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:02 pm 99,nothing to do with the thread,but I Hope you will become a happier person. :P
I hope Ironton can learn how to score on good teams.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

🤡🤡🤡

Why are you so put off by an observation based on football? Why does there always have to be ulterior motivation besides just observation? Or is it that you are uncomfortable with observations about your team unless it is exaggerated or complimentary? It's weird. The insecurity I mean. It's an observation. If you disagree you are free to debate it with facts. I'm open to that. I like talking about football I just don't get offended by disagreement.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

I think the offense is not very good. I do not think you can provide me with information that proves otherwise. This is an unbiased observation based on facts I can provide.

So I'm crazy or wrong. Ok. Fine. Show me?
I think you don't want the discussion at all. I think you are so insecure about your team you want to ad hom me and avoid it all together. Your other answer is a hypothetical about when whoever comes back from injury. It's a hypothetical. At present you don't like the discussion because at present you don't have a fact based rebuttal. So it's come at me instead. All ya gotta do is show me.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Ironton’s offense isn’t very good, at least in terms of high level playoff quality. It doesn’t take a football genius to realize this. They scored 1 touchdown against Jackson, 2 in regulation against Fairland, and 1 late against Moeller. Now, Jackson and Moeller both have defenses every bit as good (or better) as you’ll see in R19, but Fairland is just solid.

I think what you perceive as insecurity from people is really just people who don’t like constant trolling. It’s like your life’s purpose is to come on SEOPS and say how much every team sucks. Which may be true! But it is a sad existence.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:26 pm I think the offense is not very good. I do not think you can provide me with information that proves otherwise. This is an unbiased observation based on facts I can provide.

So I'm crazy or wrong. Ok. Fine. Show me?
I think you don't want the discussion at all. I think you are so insecure about your team you want to ad hom me and avoid it all together. Your other answer is a hypothetical about when whoever comes back from injury. It's a hypothetical. At present you don't like the discussion because at present you don't have a fact based rebuttal. So it's come at me instead. All ya gotta do is show me.
Are you saying Coach Pendleton cannot call plays offensively?

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:19 pm

🤡🤡🤡

Why are you so put off by an observation based on football? Why does there always have to be ulterior motivation besides just observation? Or is it that you are uncomfortable with observations about your team unless it is exaggerated or complimentary? It's weird. The insecurity I mean. It's an observation. If you disagree you are free to debate it with facts. I'm open to that. I like talking about football I just don't get offended by disagreement.

Here’s a fact… 2 state championship appearances in 3 years with a program many probably including yourself said was dead and gone. FACT

Return to “Football”