Irontons offense will be their achilles heel in playoffs

XandOs
Varsity

Re: Irontons offense will be their achilles heel in playoffs

Post by XandOs »

Pendleton has as many state championship appearances as Wheelersburg’s entire program since it started. He also has more appearances than all the other schools in Southern Ohio and he did it in 3 years with a program that was down and out when he got there. FACTS.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:03 pm
BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:26 pm I think the offense is not very good. I do not think you can provide me with information that proves otherwise. This is an unbiased observation based on facts I can provide.

So I'm crazy or wrong. Ok. Fine. Show me?
I think you don't want the discussion at all. I think you are so insecure about your team you want to ad hom me and avoid it all together. Your other answer is a hypothetical about when whoever comes back from injury. It's a hypothetical. At present you don't like the discussion because at present you don't have a fact based rebuttal. So it's come at me instead. All ya gotta do is show me.
Are you saying Coach Pendleton cannot call plays offensively?
Read it again. I said Ironton is behind schedule offensively and not productive. And I am saying they have a tendency to sputter offensively against good teams and this season so far the offense is significantly less productive and I think time goes by fast and for a deep playoff run ya need it fixed like yesterday. Presently I think against decent comp it makes you vulnerable on a weekly basis.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Justy wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:22 pm
BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:16 pm It will be the story when Ironton gets bounced this year in the playoffs. Watch!
Hey there speedkillz good to have you back. How ya been bro? :lol:
Is he back? God help us. 😂

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

XandOs wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:46 am
BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:19 pm
XandOs wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:12 pm

🤡🤡🤡

What would all these other schools stats be if they played Irontons schedule. Let’s take the QB and RB off each team too. You sir don’t have a clue.
Why are you so put off by an observation based on football? Why does there always have to be ulterior motivation besides just observation? Or is it that you are uncomfortable with observations about your team unless it is exaggerated or complimentary? It's weird. The insecurity I mean. It's an observation. If you disagree you are free to debate it with facts. I'm open to that. I like talking about football I just don't get offended by disagreement.

Here’s a fact… 2 state championship appearances in 3 years with a program many probably including yourself said was dead and gone. FACT
You mean two more losses? Is that losses ya talking about? Nobody remembers runner up homie.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

XandOs wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:49 am Pendleton has as many state championship appearances as Wheelersburg’s entire program since it started. He also has more appearances than all the other schools in Southern Ohio and he did it in 3 years with a program that was down and out when he got there. FACTS.
Nothing like being undefeated in state title games....

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
E High
All State

Post by E High »

Many, many schools would love to be state runners up. Nothing to be a shamed of. Many schools would love to win more then 1 playoff game. Ironton has and always be a special football program and been very good in basketball at times. Good luck going forward 👏

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

Good to see qb1 for Ironton back & healthy. Hard to measure much because of the comp but he looked healthy & dropped a couple dimes.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

BigGame99 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:28 am Good to see qb1 for Ironton back & healthy. Hard to measure much because of the comp but he looked healthy & dropped a couple dimes.
South Point was the perfect game for Ironton's QB to return back to action.
Other than taking a sack he was perfect with his passes and showed a very strong and accurate arm.
With him being back it will open up Ironton's offense and allow QB 2 to move to WB and receiver and show his athletic ability's

Return to “Football”