I didn't notice much enthusiasm on this weeks gameday post: just tickets on sale. Why?

BigGame99

I didn't notice much enthusiasm on this weeks gameday post: just tickets on sale. Why?

Post by BigGame99 »

Usually Ironton Football gives us a lil social media promotion for fridays contest. No enthusiasm this week? Wonder how conference opponent programs feel about being shaded in a cross promotion aspect? Always found that kinda interesting. It's kikda second class citizen treatment of a conference affiliated school. Or it seems that way.

TigerBob
All Conference

Re: I didn't notice much enthusiasm on this weeks gameday post: just tickets on sale. Why?

Post by TigerBob »

Hey SpeedKillz/Chilli/FT99/BigGame99 - I will forward your concern along to the appropriate parties. Thanks for your feedback!

frankie
Varsity

Re: I didn't notice much enthusiasm on this weeks gameday post: just tickets on sale. Why?

Post by frankie »

BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:02 pm Usually Ironton Football gives us a lil social media promotion for fridays contest. No enthusiasm this week? Wonder how conference opponent programs feel about being shaded in a cross promotion aspect? Always found that kinda interesting. It's kikda second class citizen treatment of a conference affiliated school. Or it seems that way.
No one cares but you, troll. :roll:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

TigerBob wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:04 pm Hey SpeedKillz/Chilli/FT99/BigGame99 - I will forward your concern along to the appropriate parties. Thanks for your feedback!
Last year speedkilz posts were pro ironton. Must be a disgruntled parent or player

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

We are kinda tired of you trolling Ironton over and over again. Give it up man.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

Orange and Brown wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:44 pm We are kinda tired of you trolling Ironton over and over again. Give it up man.
Chillicothe can use some trolls right now

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

TigerBob wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:04 pm Hey SpeedKillz/Chilli/FT99/BigGame99 - I will forward your concern along to the appropriate parties. Thanks for your feedback!

Speed/chili/FT/BG - I have spoken to the proper authorities and they have apologized. Look for some pre game content by noon tomorrow. If not, you can get a full refund by contacting me! Thanks.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

BigGame99 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:02 pm Usually Ironton Football gives us a lil social media promotion for fridays contest. No enthusiasm this week? Wonder how conference opponent programs feel about being shaded in a cross promotion aspect? Always found that kinda interesting. It's kikda second class citizen treatment of a conference affiliated school. Or it seems that way.
I’m a Tiger fan, but I have to agree with you.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

TigerBob wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:52 pm

Speed/chili/FT/BG - I have spoken to the proper authorities and they have apologized. Look for some pre game content by noon tomorrow. If not, you can get a full refund by contacting me! Thanks.
I think it’s hilarious that this guy is getting to you. Congratulations on being important and knowing the coaches or who ever it is. Your life is complete.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

frankie wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:54 pm
This dude is really getting to you. You might want to take a timeout before you fall over in your recliner. Go Tigers

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:57 pm
This dude is really getting to you. You might want to take a timeout before you fall over in your recliner. Go Tigers

He's not getting to me, he's fun to play with. You on the other hand bring nothing, you even fail trying to be funny. Go Tigers

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

frankie wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:08 pm

He's not getting to me, he's fun to play with. You on the other hand bring nothing, you even fail trying to be funny. Go Tigers
No, frankie. He gets to you! :lol:

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:54 pm
It's pretty blatant

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:56 pm

I think it’s hilarious that this guy is getting to you. Congratulations on being important and knowing the coaches or who ever it is. Your life is complete.
I think he is kinda insecure about his team this season. At any rate, it's a valid observation. An observation isn't an attack but for whatever reason this season particullarly fans in this fan base are extra sensitive & extra whispery until they got something to plug they feel they can get a little clout from, and then it's ok. Then the announcements are fine. The flatter and ego boosts are always embraced. But how dare you be objective. Some folks egos are just not their amigos.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:11 pm

No, frankie. He gets to you! :lol:
He's unsure about his teams chances this season and he is a lil on the sensisitive side. He's right to be worried. Halfway mark of reg season and offensive production is at a 3 yr low at this point. Can't keep that really good defense off the field. They lack the balance you need to win beyond week 10 and a sleeper schedule the rest of the way in the 2nd half of the regular season. I think there are legit reasons for concern. And he does too. Lol

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:56 pm

Moe and Burg & Jackson ( all ooc games) got plugged all week. Fairland got a lil attention AFTER they initiated some back and forth, but it wasn't offered as generously as it was to the ooc games. I just thought it was an interesting observation. No worries.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:11 pm

No, frankie. He gets to you! :lol:.
His insecurity gets to him. My observations trigger them.

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerMania wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:54 pm
⬆️

Kinda hard to call an observation trolling just because you don't like the observation when........

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

“Look how insecure these guys are! Haha so insecure!”

Signed,

A Guy Who Posted Five Times In The Middle Of The Night About A High School Football Team’s Facebook Account Activity

BigGame99

Post by BigGame99 »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:54 am “Look how insecure these guys are! Haha so insecure!”

Signed,

A Guy Who Posted Five Times In The Middle Of The Night About A High School Football Team’s Facebook Account Activity

Fun fact: if Ironton could win title games you wouldn't feel so insecure about them. Inadequacy is a difficult emotion. How bout that electric tiger offense? 😂

Return to “Football”