I didn't notice much enthusiasm on this weeks gameday post: just tickets on sale. Why?

TigerBob
All Conference

Re: I didn't notice much enthusiasm on this weeks gameday post: just tickets on sale. Why?

Post by TigerBob »

Ironton sucks, and to prove it I will point out that they have finished second out of 100+ teams the last two years.

Signed,

A Very Good Thinker

frankie
Varsity

Re: I didn't notice much enthusiasm on this weeks gameday post: just tickets on sale. Why?

Post by frankie »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:54 am “Look how insecure these guys are! Haha so insecure!”

Signed,

A Guy Who Posted Five Times In The Middle Of The Night About A High School Football Team’s Facebook Account Activity
:lol: :lol: :lol:

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:54 am “Look how insecure these guys are! Haha so insecure!”

Signed,

A Guy Who Posted Five Times In The Middle Of The Night About A High School Football Team’s Facebook Account Activity
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not only that a guy who's literally signed up for half dozen user names so he can keep talking about the same stuff over and over and over and over again with no original thought process behind it.

Return to “Football”