What Percentage Of Your Team/Coaches Have Been Immunized

kantucky
Varsity

What Percentage Of Your Team/Coaches Have Been Immunized

Post by kantucky »

First, before someone says it, I know it's not 100% but boy, it sure cuts into the numbers

So, I wonder, how many teams opted to be immunized with them offering clear down to 12 years old? I know there are privacy rights that keep anyone from posting it but what you heard on the grape vine? How many teams are being proactive in saving their season by immunizing? Whole teams could go at the same time and get protection, possibly preserving all that hard work they done in the offseason to get here.

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: What Percentage Of Your Team/Coaches Have Been Immunized

Post by Bleeding Red »

What about the ones with natural immunity since it has been proven to last much longer than any vaccine.....

Taylormade
Freshman Team

Post by Taylormade »

I'm gonna say due to Hippa laws how would we know

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Taylormade wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:54 pm I'm gonna say due to Hippa laws how would we know
I am going to say their are enough parents that post on here that they would have pretty good idea if it was talked about or happened. And i think you would have a awful hard time classifying a vaccine as HIPPA privacy thing. you have to provide proof of certain vaccines when traveling to certain countries oversees. to have certain jobs you have to show proof of certain vaccines or tests. Same thing you have employers mandating it or a covid test my guess is this isn't covered by HIPPA law

Return to “Football”