2021 Trimble 13 - 45 Fort Frye

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Re: WK 6: Fort Frye (5-0) @ Trimble (3-1)

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Pat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:25 pm
Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:19 pm
Pat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:14 pm

You can say that, though NY has a huge win to loss margin over Trimble while Wateford is the opposite. Order is quickly being restored and for the foreseeable future Wateford will be happy to even score on Trimble while Trimble will be happy to beat NY once every now and then.
Yea, we ducked FF and picked up lowly Newark Catholic :lol: Meanwhile, didn't I read where Fort had a chance to play Ridgewood but wouldn't return the call? Answer the phone. :mrgreen:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:30 pm
Yea, we ducked FF and picked up lowly Newark Catholic :lol: Meanwhile, didn't I read where Fort had a chance to play Ridgewood but wouldn't return the call? Answer the phone. :mrgreen:
. Couldn’t say I have no idea , we have hijacked this thread long enough. Good luck to ny. Hoping for a good game by fort and Trimble

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Tow Head wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:12 pm
Justy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:56 am
Ff3233 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:25 am
This is also funny because if he's hurt, then why is he still in game up 21 with under 3 min to go vs waterford?
Yes VC was licking their chops to play Trimble because they knew if they could stop QB run left and QB run right they would shut them down. Too bad the game got cancelled. I wonder if the QB was one of the starters they had out.
Trimble would have beaten the brakes off of VC. All I know is saying alls you have to do is stop the QB run is much easier than actually doing it. Ask anyone who's played us this year. If anyone does ever stop it they'll quickly find out about all the other weapons the Cats have. So good luck if that's your game plan. Just saying.
I’m guessing you haven’t seen Fort Frye DL.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Pat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:14 pm

You can say that, though NY has a huge win to loss margin over Trimble while Wateford is the opposite. Order is quickly being restored and for the foreseeable future Wateford will be happy to even score on Trimble while Trimble will be happy to beat NY once every now and then.

Already had a game with St Henry out of the Mac. Tell Ridgewood to call back.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:36 pm I think

Fort Frye
Trimble
Warren
Nelsonville
Athens
Waterford
Marietta

Should all be in 1 league.
That's a league Waterford has no interest in joining.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Justy wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:17 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:18 am
Justy wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:30 am

I had 15 posters PM me ripping me for saying Trimble ducked VC and claiming they are from Trimble. I can see someone posting something on the open forum being an imposter trying to stir the pot. But doubtful they would go so far as to PM someone. I think the real reason they are quiet is because they got a reality check last week and they have to know FF is better than JM. Probably a little gun shy after pounding their chests and getting it handed to them.
Why would you think anyone would be ducking VC? They haven't beaten anyone. Waterford beat crooksville worse than VC and we all saw how trimble did vs waterford. VC doesn't scare anyone, particularly trimble
They didn't have all their starters, so they didn't want to chance it. It's easy to do that this year with the Covid excuse readily available. BTW why didn't FF sign on to play Ridgewood? Scared? I guess they have good reason to be so it was better to play a few teams from the other side of the state LOL.
Thought you're a VC fan? Scheduling a MAC school and LCC is definitely better than any hocking ohio team has on their plate. We declined Ridgewood because we already had previous 2 teams, plus trimble, zanesville and a probably not very good logan team. Trolling about Ridgewood with our schedule this year is rather comical while looking at who VC has.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

This is also funny because if he's hurt, then why is he still in game up 21 with under 3 min to go vs waterford?
Yes VC was licking their chops to play Trimble because they knew if they could stop QB run left and QB run right they would shut them down. Too bad the game got cancelled. I wonder if the QB was one of the starters they had out.
Trimble would have beaten the brakes off of VC. All I know is saying alls you have to do is stop the QB run is much easier than actually doing it. Ask anyone who's played us this year. If anyone does ever stop it they'll quickly find out about all the other weapons the Cats have. So good luck if that's your game plan. Just saying.
If you can ground and pound with Fort Frye and win, then you'll definitely earn the "w."

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Pat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:56 pm
Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:33 pm
Pat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:22 pm

Come on man! Wateford beat Trimble 3 times in 2 years with their best teams in history. Trimble has ripped off 4 in a row. It's back to normal in the Hocking with Trimble winning it and everyone else just happy to score on them.
What I was getting at is this is the best coaching staff Waterford has had , take fares from Trimble and Huck from fort and I think the last 10 yrs would be different
Huck started out with a great run of athletes. As those start to wane so will the competitiveness with Trimble. It started 4 years ago the the first of 4 wins in a row for Trimble. BTW Waterford was 5-5 last year and had 2 losses in the Hocking. The down hill slide continues.
How long has Huck been at Fort Frye? How many of those "great athletes" went on to play college ball at any level?

I have no idea why you're talking.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

efarns wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:00 pm
Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:33 pm

What I was getting at is this is the best coaching staff Waterford has had , take fares from Trimble and Huck from fort and I think the last 10 yrs would be different
Huck started out with a great run of athletes. As those start to wane so will the competitiveness with Trimble. It started 4 years ago the the first of 4 wins in a row for Trimble. BTW Waterford was 5-5 last year and had 2 losses in the Hocking. The down hill slide continues.
How long has Huck been at Fort Frye? How many of those "great athletes" went on to play college ball at any level?

I think pat misspoke and said huck instead of McCutcheon

redblue85
Freshman Team

Post by redblue85 »

Cant wait 4 this one. Somehow still after so much success people count out the Cadets still

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Ff3233 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Hmmmm . . . Yeah, that fits the rest of his post better. I think you're right.

96Champ
Riding the Bench

Post by 96Champ »

Possible Covid outbreak at Trimble??? Hate to see this if true

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Already had a game with St Henry out of the Mac. Tell Ridgewood to call back.
Yes, St Henry who has 3 wins against two 1-4 teams and one 0-5 team. It ain't the St. Henry of old. Seems silly to play a team 4 hours away when you could have played a team an hour and 15 minutes away. And from what I've read on here you been dodging them for 2 years. No big deal to me except when you accuse everyone in this area of dodging you but you won't play someone an hour up the road. Then I have to call you out on it.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Ff3233 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Yes, my mistake. No offense meant to Huck.

Justy
Riding the Bench

Post by Justy »

Too bad Trimble used the covid excuse to pull out or we would have found out. Guess will have to wait until next year, unless ya'll pull out again.

Justy
Riding the Bench

Post by Justy »

Ff3233 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:30 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:18 am
Why would you think anyone would be ducking VC? They haven't beaten anyone. Waterford beat crooksville worse than VC and we all saw how trimble did vs waterford. VC doesn't scare anyone, particularly trimble
They didn't have all their starters, so they didn't want to chance it. It's easy to do that this year with the Covid excuse readily available. BTW why didn't FF sign on to play Ridgewood? Scared? I guess they have good reason to be so it was better to play a few teams from the other side of the state LOL.
Thought you're a VC fan? Scheduling a MAC school and LCC is definitely better than any hocking ohio team has on their plate. We declined Ridgewood because we already had previous 2 teams, plus trimble, zanesville and a probably not very good logan team. Trolling about Ridgewood with our schedule this year is rather comical while looking at who VC has.
They been after you for a few years now to play.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Justy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:02 am

They can only play week 2 and we had other games until this year. We really dogging Fort Frye schedule? They have had the most Harbin points multiple years in a row.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Like I said tell them to call back. St Henry just dropped Fort Frye after 1 year.

Justy
Riding the Bench

Post by Justy »

EasternDspy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:09 am

They can only play week 2 and we had other games until this year. We really dogging Fort Frye schedule? They have had the most Harbin points multiple years in a row.
Look, I don't really care, but thanks for pointing out some of the issues with scheduling games. Now apply those and other things as possibilities as to why other teams aren't playing you and stop making blanket statements that everyone is dodging you, if you want to be fair about it.

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

EasternDspy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:12 am

Like I said tell them to call back. St Henry just dropped Fort Frye after 1 year.
That’s because Fort is just on another level

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!

Return to “Football”