2021 McClain 21 - 27 Washington

wch125
All State

2021 McClain 21 - 27 Washington

Post by wch125 »

Washington CH coming off a bye week and Mcclain comes into this game rolling at 4-0. I cannot remember a time in my 20 years i have seen a McClain team this far into the season undefeated. Obviously they are doing some good things and have numbers and athletes out for coach Orr Zody.

This game records go out the door its a very bitter rivalry game and is one of the oldest rivalry games around , I am sure it is the oldest in the FAC. Hoping we get to play and everyone stays healthy both sides as we begin FAC Play.

McClain also comes into the game sitting 6th in the D4 region 16 while Washington sits 13th so this game is huge for both teams Conference and playoff wise.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Week 6: Washington CH (2-2) @ McClain (4-0)

Post by greygoose »

Well with CH having multiple players turning up positive last week how many players are going to be out for this one? I'll go with McClain in this one.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Good test fir McClain….most people don’t give them credit for what they have done, but I’ll guarantee you the McClain kids ARE confident. WCH will have to do something to knock back that confidence. Braden Wright is a nice size QB and a solid, strong athlete with better speed than you think (FAC 400m champion)….Seth Wise also an excellent athlete for the Tigers. Greenfield kids are gritty and have a chip on their shoulders…I like it. They’ll believe. I’m not sure they’ll win but it’s hard to judge still.

Good Luck to both.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Really cool seeing McClain 4-0

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
go court house
Freshman Team

Post by go court house »

From what I have heard.. ALL players for Washington are back as of today. Glad to see McClain succeeding. The league is better when teams are winning games. This is the oldest rivalry in the FAC and according to an article a few years back the 3rd oldest in the entire state of Ohio. Should be a good game over in Greenfield

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

go court house wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:32 am From what I have heard.. ALL players for Washington are back as of today. Glad to see McClain succeeding. The league is better when teams are winning games. This is the oldest rivalry in the FAC and according to an article a few years back the 3rd oldest in the entire state of Ohio. Should be a good game over in Greenfield

https://www.recordherald.com/news/67687 ... -cancelled

How are these players ALL back if they just tested positive 1 week ago?? Doesn't sound right to me at all.

go court house
Freshman Team

Post by go court house »

greygoose wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:03 am
go court house wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:32 am From what I have heard.. ALL players for Washington are back as of today. Glad to see McClain succeeding. The league is better when teams are winning games. This is the oldest rivalry in the FAC and according to an article a few years back the 3rd oldest in the entire state of Ohio. Should be a good game over in Greenfield

How are these players ALL back if they just tested positive 1 week ago?? Doesn't sound right to me at all.
The health department went back to Saturday. So today is 10 days

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

go court house wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:08 am

That's very strange, I haven't come across anyone that was handled that way. Contact tracing yes, but it's 10 days from the time of the positive, so basically what happened last week was a farce and WCH was never able to truly play but they can this week against McClain? Some funny funny rules over there

From the CDC::
I tested positive for COVID-19 but had no symptoms
If you continue to have no symptoms, you can be with others after 10 days have passed since you had a positive viral test for COVID-19.

If you develop symptoms after testing positive, follow the guidance above for “I think or know I had COVID-19, and I had symptoms.”

I was severely ill with COVID-19 or have a weakened immune system (immunocompromised) caused by a health condition or medication.
People who are severely ill with COVID-19 might need to stay home longer than 10 days and up to 20 days after symptoms first appeared. People with weakened immune systems may require testing to determine when they can be around others. Talk to your healthcare provider for more information. Your healthcare provider will let you know if you can resume being around other people based on the results of your testing.

go court house
Freshman Team

Post by go court house »

greygoose wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 am

That's very strange, I haven't come across anyone that was handled that way. Contact tracing yes, but it's 10 days from the time of the positive, so basically what happened last week was a farce and WCH was never able to truly play but they can this week against McClain? Some funny funny rules over there

If you continue to have no symptoms, you can be with others after 10 days have passed since you had a positive viral test for COVID-19.

If you develop symptoms after testing positive, follow the guidance above for “I think or know I had COVID-19, and I had symptoms.”

I was severely ill with COVID-19 or have a weakened immune system (immunocompromised) caused by a health condition or medication.
People who are severely ill with COVID-19 might need to stay home longer than 10 days and up to 20 days after symptoms first appeared. People with weakened immune systems may require testing to determine when they can be around others. Talk to your healthcare provider for more information. Your healthcare provider will let you know if you can resume being around other people based on the results of your testing.
Did you read the article??? The Athletic Director clearly states in the article the players would be back on Tuesday (Today)
The state of Ohio has allowed each counties department of health to dictate what they do. Just like out at Trace they had players in the youth program test positive. They did not make the youth program quarantine ANYONE else but the player that tested positive.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

go court house wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:05 am
greygoose wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 am

Did you read the article??? The Athletic Director clearly states in the article the players would be back on Tuesday (Today)
The state of Ohio has allowed each counties department of health to dictate what they do. Just like out at Trace they had players in the youth program test positive. They did not make the youth program quarantine ANYONE else but the player that tested positive.
Yeah and that just shows how the different rules are applied to different situations. Again tested positive on a Tuesday and returning following Tuesday, twist it however but it's been fixed to help them out.

Rattlesnake19
Waterboy

Post by Rattlesnake19 »

[/quo

What would sound right for you greygoose? Either your really worried about the heath of the WCH kids or someone that doesn't want WCH at full strength. No need to worry McClain is 4-0 against that great competition they played. And WCH is 2-2. McClain should just blow them off the field.

go court house
Freshman Team

Post by go court house »

With NO TIME LEFT Washington with a 40 yard td pass. Final score Washington 27 McClain 21. McClain with a very good offense that just chews up the clock. Most impressive McClain team I have ever seen

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

go court house wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:07 pm With NO TIME LEFT Washington with a 40 yard td pass. Final score Washington 27 McClain 21. McClain with a very good offense that just chews up the clock. Most impressive McClain team I have ever seen
Wow, sounds as if it was a great ballgame.

Return to “Football”