2021 Notre Dame 20 - 26 Northwest

mohawkfan01
Waterboy

Re: Notre Dame VS Northwest

Post by mohawkfan01 »

Northwest got one starter back last night. However, that same kid went down with a collarbone injury.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

mohawkfan01 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:40 am Northwest got one starter back last night. However, that same kid went down with a collarbone injury.
Actually they got two starters back last.

NW97
Freshman Team

Post by NW97 »

mohawkfan01 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:39 am Northwest got one starter back last night. However, that same kid went down with a collarbone injury.
Hope that doesn't ruin his basketball season

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

art_vandelay wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:00 am
Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:39 am
RelaxGoat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:43 pm Nd has played a very soft schedule. NW with the win.

Only question is in this, if Ashley isn’t calling the plays, it will be a much closer game.
So wild to hide behind a message board name and bash a coach that is calling the plays for a team that is 5-0.
No doubt. Guy clearly has an axe to grind, but not too many people gonna listen when ND is undefeated. I understand people questioning the scheduling by ND last few years and some other aspects of the program, but you can't argue with 5-0 and what their coaching staff has done this year. ND has some good years coming up and should be a regular playoff team, but even more impressive is that they kept the program afloat when a couple of years ago there were some serious questions about how long they could keep fielding a football team.*
Very soft schedule. NW game proves they can’t win a close one. I do not get anyone backing Ashley. He is so not a role model for young kids.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

RelaxGoat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:43 pm Nd has played a very soft schedule. NW with the win.

Only question is in this, if Ashley isn’t calling the plays, it will be a much closer game.
So wild to hide behind a message board name and bash a coach that is calling the plays for a team that is 5-0.
It is so wild to hide behind your brothers name. Just another wanna be. What is your connection to Ashley? Not that crab’s brothers opinion means anything.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

RelaxGoat wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:18 pm

No doubt. Guy clearly has an axe to grind, but not too many people gonna listen when ND is undefeated. I understand people questioning the scheduling by ND last few years and some other aspects of the program, but you can't argue with 5-0 and what their coaching staff has done this year. ND has some good years coming up and should be a regular playoff team, but even more impressive is that they kept the program afloat when a couple of years ago there were some serious questions about how long they could keep fielding a football team.*
Very soft schedule. NW game proves they can’t win a close one. I do not get anyone backing Ashley. He is so not a role model for young kids.
Oh, by the way, NW isn’t a powerhouse. It is only a slight test of reality. Ashley failed.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:37 pm
RelaxGoat wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Oh, by the way, NW isn’t a powerhouse. It is only a slight test of reality. Ashley failed.
DUDE we get it you've got issues with Ashley but seriously posting every week about the guy is very sad. If you feel so strongly then go to the Notre Dame school board and voice your opinion and try to get him removed because if all you're doing is sitting on this site and complaining it's pointless. Quite frankly very sad.

RelaxGoat

Re: 2021 Notre Dame 20 - 26 Northwest

Post by RelaxGoat »

Did he show up Saturday for the radio show? I am doubting it since they lost.

sportsfan2244
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan2244 »

Why don’t you have a talk with Bob Ashley instead of bashing him on here?! That’s right you can sit behind a computer screen but not confront him face to face. Typical bleacher coach

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:44 pm Did he show up Saturday for the radio show? I am doubting it since they lost.
I have no idea man, you're the one following him like a lost puppy. Guy has done WAY more for that program than I could imagine most doing, what's awesome is that the only time you pop up is when they lose. Again take your issues up with Ashley and help him fix what you think is broke or go to the school board with your plan to make things better.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

RelaxGoat wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:24 pm

It is so wild to hide behind your brothers name. Just another wanna be. What is your connection to Ashley? Not that crab’s brothers opinion means anything.
Hiding behind my brother's name? Haha. I have been on here since the beginning and it was a play on something then. Most people on here know who I am.

I have zero connection to Bob Ashley. It is obvious you have a bone to pick with him and that is your right. What I don't get is why you chose to run your mouth anonymously on a message board when you could just have the conversation with him in person.

ND lost this game by a score. They lost their best player in the first half and it really hurt them. They will be fine going forward.

Postgame
Waterboy

Post by Postgame »

Best player is stretching it. Anyway, he played defense all game

Return to “Football”