Gridiron Glory through Week 5

RothGGProducer
Riding the Bench

Gridiron Glory through Week 5

Post by RothGGProducer »

Want to check in again with the SEO Preps community about Gridiron Glory this season. We've added a lot of new features this season and I wanted to hear some feedback from this season. Gridiron Glory has already covered 56 different teams from the 740 area code. We've seen Nelsonville-York all 5 games, 4 games of Ironton, Jackson and Athens. 3 games of Logan, Belpre, Warren, Meigs, Heath, Liberty Union, Sheridan, Trimble, Alexander and Fort Frye. Gridiron Glory plans to cover another 11 games in Week 6 (schedule pending) Fort Frye @ Trimble, Granville @ Licking Heights, Nelsonville-York @ Meigs, Portsmouth West @ Waverly, Coshocton @ New Lexington, Washington Court House @ McClain, Coal Grove @ Portsmouth, Meadowbrook @ John-Glenn, Paint Valley @ Piketon, Waterford @ Eastern and Zanesville @ Licking Valley. Below are links to some of our recent content that has been created. To watch our last two full episodes, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VInbaXIqsI&t=1266s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuNJVR09l10&t=72s

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Gridiron Glory through Week 5

Post by mattash »

you guys are crushing it this year

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
CAT21
Riding the Bench

Post by CAT21 »

Love to see teams from all over SEO getting recognition, keep up the good work.

Omaha
Riding the Bench

Post by Omaha »

You guys are doing a good job.
The guy who covers NY is different.
I tried to say hello to him at an NY game and he acted like I was trying to get too secret information out of him lol
Tell that guy to lighten up a little.

"Do what you do, and do it well"

Return to “Football”