WK7 IRONTON v ROCK HILL

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Re: WK7 IRONTON v ROCK HILL

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:37 pm Good luck Tigers
Better get ready Kirtland! Redman Nation will be heading north! WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN REDMAN NATION COMES FOR YOU! WOOOOHAAAAA!!!!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:47 pm
Better get ready Kirtland! Redman Nation will be heading north! WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN REDMAN NATION COMES FOR YOU! WOOOOHAAAAA!!!!
We got bigger fish to fry tonight but come on up whenever you’re ready

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

You guys can’t beat Kirkland with an all star team

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

go get them Tigers

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Thanks and good luck to you with your big game against Perry tonight.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:55 pm You guys can’t beat Kirkland with an all star team
donnie has your team ever made it to the state finals?

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

frankie wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:12 pm

Thanks and good luck to you with your big game against Perry tonight.
Thanks. If your game gets out of hand like I’m reading it will, check us out https://www.chagrinvalleyconference.com

6O HORN3TS 🐝
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Our game should be over in 1st qtr, so I plan on checking your game out.

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

Big_Spicy_MeatBall wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:21 pm Irontons lack of conference schedule strength & live game reps for the 1's on offense will cost them in the post season.
Ironton plays a tougher schedule than Kirtland every year. Doesn’t seem to cost them.

packers80
SE

Re: IRONTON v ROCK HILL

Post by packers80 »

Big_Spicy_MeatBall wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:27 am
eagle one wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:40 am
Ironmen34 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:34 pm
Man I can tell you love your team and have a lot of faith in them and I hope they can pull it off that would really be something. It’s gonna take a rocky vs drago type performance from the red men.
I know you’ve been wanting that game vs burg as well so I hope you get that at some point too haha
more like rocky vs pee wee herman
Burgs W/L record ain't much to write home about. Lol
With all the youth BURG is playing right NIW I'll take their W/L record, especially with their schedule.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Rock Hill- 42
Kirkland- 17

Half Slice
Freshman Team

Post by Half Slice »

The argument that the OVC hurts Ironton is laughable. Tigers just played in two state finals. Yes they lost but scheme was a bigger problem than talent. What’s the difference in playing South Point and Chesapeake last week than bringing in stinkers like Toledo Libbey, Dayton Belmont, and Campbell County back in the Lutz/Burcham years? Tigers just escaped with their lives against Fairland in OT. I’m not buying that playing in the OVC will cause Ironton to lose in the playoffs.

bfry
JV Team

Post by bfry »

Half Slice wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:43 pm The argument that the OVC hurts Ironton is laughable. Tigers just played in two state finals. Yes they lost but scheme was a bigger problem than talent. What’s the difference in playing South Point and Chesapeake last week than bringing in stinkers like Toledo Libbey, Dayton Belmont, and Campbell County back in the Lutz/Burcham years? Tigers just escaped with their lives against Fairland in OT. I’m not buying that playing in the OVC will cause Ironton to lose in the playoffs.
You are absolutely correct. However, you’re making too much sense. No need to post facts on this site anymore. It used to be a useful and enjoyable experience. Those days are gone.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Big_Spicy_MeatBall wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:27 am And traditionally Ironton struggles offensively in the post season vs good comp. They become slow and sluggish and mistake riddled. It's a valid concern...
They have lost to one team the last two years. If losing to Kirtland is an embarrassment, the entire state is an embarrassment.

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Ironmen34 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:29 pm Rock Hill- 42
Kirkland- 17
Yes I'd say that's accurate if Kirtland has a good game.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

If the Redmen would've gotten a few calls tonight, and a few more things went our way, the Redmen would've won tonight. Next year when the game is played in Redman country, Redman Nation will rejoice when we get the win with a fairly officiated game!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Just watched a bit of replay on mytowntv.

My first year since i moved to FL work &/or personal responsibilities have to come B4 FighTing TiGer FB.

In a year of Transition, ReFocus, & ReBuild, The FighTing TiGers are coming to life & let RHHS know what OHSAA D5 HSFB is all about outside of OVC play!

Carpenter in @ QB, after season starting in a preventative measure scenario…
WOW!!!

Ty Perkins after 3rd TD reception in Q1……..
WOW!!!

Jacquez Keyes power running & contact at end of those power runs…
WOW!!!

Landen Wilson shifty back capabilities…
WOW!!!

IronTon D speed & Aggressiveness…
WOW!!!

Did i say “WOW” enough after such a bizarre start to season?
LOL?

Anyway, Yes, a couple OVC match -Ups left to prep the FighTing Tigers for PSP, & they have the goods to successfully advance in D5/R19 PSP.

PortsMouth will be a HUGE game @ The Tank & will point out what both squads will need & tenacity levels both will need to bring to advance in PSP.

Harvest Prep, IDB, will be the hard win out for any team to advance & head west into the F4 if the past two seasons are any indicator of that path to F4.

WLR, could pull it off & possibly throw D5/F4 regional proximity scenarios off a bit, but w/OHSAA…
Ya never know.
I also am not aware if Tingle @QB for WLR is back or if they are still using QB2?
With their win tonight over Sandy Valley, w/QB2 i find that impressive…
HOWEVER: IDB they need TINGLE to be a regional champ threat.

I loved watching the aggressive play of the FighTing TiGers on both sides of the ball.
I get penalties can come with living in the aggressive lane, BUT IT CAN BE CLEANED UP & its LONG overdue!!!

Otherwise, great video view @ 4-5:12am.

GoTigersGo!!!

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Ironton had the ball for 19 plays and a little over 4 minutes in the 1st half and scored 48 points. Pretty impressive I must say by anyone with any kind of football knowledge.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Did Rock Hill even show up?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I have a great amount of respect for both programs, and know both coaches well. both great people. I loved watching the tigers having a more diverse offense. and a very solid defense. and coach hammer's redmen never gave up, and kept trying. that is heart warming. as ironton has seen in the last 2 state games with Kirtland, you have to be wide open, and expect anything, anytime. and it seems we are growing under coach trevon and having multiple way to attack. and I like the 4 man defensive front better, that they played out of last week. the tigers are so aggressive in all facets this year. and it's fun to watch.
even against moeller they were extremely physical and attacked, we just didn't measure up with their passing game and speed. but we are seeming to continue to grow in these areas.which shows me they are building for the future.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”