WK7 Northwest - Sciotoville

mattash
Site Admin

WK7 Northwest - Sciotoville

Post by mattash »

Northwest is finally healthy and Sciotoville is 5-0 for the first time in years... THoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Jason Vorhees
S

Re: WK7 Northwest - Sciotoville

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Sciotoville is 32-22-1 all time vs Northwest.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:10 pm Northwest is finally healthy and Sciotoville is 5-0 for the first time in years... THoughts?
Northwest is far from healthy.

SPelf
Freshman Team

Post by SPelf »

Coverage on Easthas been quiet this year. But they have had quite the turn around from last year. I know Eastern had been hit with a bit of a injury bug but that 30-6 score makes me believe that even with East's soft schedule, they "should" be able to handle northwest.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Northwest is starting to get some guys back and if Campbell was game time last week he might play this week. East has enjoyed a great start but they haven’t beaten a single quality team. Look for Northwest to take this one by 2-3 scores

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

SPelf wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:53 am Coverage on Easthas been quiet this year. But they have had quite the turn around from last year. I know Eastern had been hit with a bit of a injury bug but that 30-6 score makes me believe that even with East's soft schedule, they "should" be able to handle northwest.
Eastern hasn’t been hit with the injury bug missing 1-2 guys isn’t much. Especially with all skilled guys in place fact is Eastern just isn’t very good this year 4 straight losses 21 points scored total. Green probably their only shot at a win. Don’t judge East off of that game.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

greygoose wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:39 am Northwest is starting to get some guys back and if Campbell was game time last week he might play this week. East has enjoyed a great start but they haven’t beaten a single quality team. Look for Northwest to take this one by 2-3 scores
Northwest had two kids come back against ND. One of them is now out for the season. Which I think that makes 6 kids out for the year. As for Campbell don't know if we will see him play anymore football.

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Nw 34 17

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

NW far from healthy and I think they cruise in this one. Never know tho, I didn't think they'd win last week but they did.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

packers80 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:18 pm NW far from healthy and I think they cruise in this one. Never know tho, I didn't think they'd win last week but they did.
Been a crazy year for them. Things seem to finally go their way, except for losing the younger Lintz for the season. Had some kids really step up the other night.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

BigBlueNation wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 pm
packers80 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:18 pm NW far from healthy and I think they cruise in this one. Never know tho, I didn't think they'd win last week but they did.
Been a crazy year for them. Things seem to finally go their way, except for losing the younger Lintz for the season. Had some kids really step up the other night.
Both Lintz are hurt?

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Indeed it has.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Westfan wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:12 pm
Both Lintz are hurt?
Yes Connor broke his collar bone in the scrimmage with Wellston. He came back Friday played a couple series and broke the other one. Evan went out week 2 acl.

N2Hoops
Freshman Team

Post by N2Hoops »

BigBlueNation wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:31 pm
Westfan wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:12 pm
Both Lintz are hurt?
Yes Connor broke his collar bone in the scrimmage with Wellston. He came back Friday played a couple series and broke the other one. Evan went out week 2 acl.
My Goodness what horrible luck, what are the odds of that collar bone break? Sad for the kids.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Tartans by 14

cptobvious
Waterboy

Post by cptobvious »

Northwest will be out-coached but I look for them to win by a touchdown. I don’t think East will be able to overpower Northwest defense or offensive line.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Northwest 20
East 0.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Yeah no real shocker here, East set up the schedule to boost the confidence and they've done that with a nice turnaround. Northwest a little to big and experienced for East to just pound on. Congrats, looking like Northwest and Symmes Valley week 10 for the SOC1 title.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Good to see Northwest kids fighting to salvage their season despite all the injuries. A win over Symmes Valley could be enough to get them in playoffs.*

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:37 pm Good to see Northwest kids fighting to salvage their season despite all the injuries. A win over Symmes Valley could be enough to get them in playoffs.*
Their fighting, just got to see what we got left for week 10. Campbell played a little tonight in the first half, was in street clothes the second half. Bolin got his second concussion of the season so he's probably done. It's been a crazy season.

Return to “Football”