WK7 Trimble - Eastern Meigs

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Re: WK7 Trimble - Eastern Meigs

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

oldmo31 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:09 pm Probably one of the better combined staffs they have ever had at Eastern.You are what you practice against!18 players dressed this season and still very competitive,except for last week.
Back when I played for Arch Rose we weren’t afraid of nobody and we finished 4th in Ohio. That team would beat the brakes off any of these Tremble teams today

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

itsme wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:56 pm Eastern has around 24% of students out of school with 44 active cases of covid At 25% I heard they going to shut school down
I heard Eastern called Wings Teaford to order some Prep H so they could get Covid under control and he would not sell them any. Is he really that big of a douche canoe?

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:53 pm
itsme wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:56 pm Eastern has around 24% of students out of school with 44 active cases of covid At 25% I heard they going to shut school down
I heard Eastern called Wings Teaford to order some Prep H so they could get Covid under control and he would not sell them any. Is he really that big of a douche canoe?
He probably thought you would use it for tooth paste

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:51 pm
oldmo31 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:09 pm Probably one of the better combined staffs they have ever had at Eastern.You are what you practice against!18 players dressed this season and still very competitive,except for last week.
Back when I played for Arch Rose we weren’t afraid of nobody and we finished 4th in Ohio. That team would beat the brakes off any of these Tremble teams today
When was that Paladin, back in the 50's or 60's? :mrgreen:

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

I member that one year we played that Reedsburg and them boys looked like college players. That there was back in the 90's. Reminded me of ole Matewan when they used to bring them boys up out the coal mine camps to play on Friday nights. :mrgreen:

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Pitstop Billy wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:32 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:03 am
Pitstop Billy wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:43 am

Yea, just seems a short time ago Trimble used the same excuse to not play VC because they had some starters out. It's a shame when this happens but teams are using it to their advantage to avoid a loss or a beatdown.
We have 9 players who can dress at this point. But I'm sure Thimble would still play us and still be passing in the 4th quarter and have the starting D in to preserve the shutout. Keep running it up on people and you prolly will get more cancellations as long as the "COVID excuse" is readily available. Sounds like that's what you did to avoid playing VC. :mrgreen:
No one can blame Eastern when Trimble had 20 players left who could play against VC but chose to cancel. 9 is a lot less then 20. Like they said though, it's all about keeping kids healthy. :mrgreen:
Yea, I read somewhere that Thimble is hoping they get Eastern in the first round instead of Danville. They must not think they can beat Danville.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:53 pm
You won't be able to get ahold of Teaford. He is still sitting in the parking lot of Golden Corral waiting from them to open back up.

Return to “Football”