WK7 Trimble - Eastern Meigs

Superman
JV Team

Re: WK7 Trimble - Eastern Meigs

Post by Superman »

icanpickem wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:45 pm
sum_it_up89 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:13 pm The Cats may not have a game for the next 4 weeks. I can definitely see the rest of their schedule using Covid as an excuse to not play us. And you know that’s exactly what Eastern is doing, nut up and call Trimble back and play the game.
If you believe what you say to be true, maybe it's time for Trimble to "nut up" and move to the Ohio for football.
The Ohio teams would not ever want that.
Last edited by Superman on Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fields3
Waterboy

Post by Fields3 »

sum_it_up89 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:13 pm The Cats may not have a game for the next 4 weeks. I can definitely see the rest of their schedule using Covid as an excuse to not play us. And you know that’s exactly what Eastern is doing, nut up and call Trimble back and play the game.
You are a dumbass! Guarantee no one in reedsville wants to conceal and the kids are heartbroken! But there ya go with you low ass IQ! Your the reason of a bad name!

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Fields3 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:17 pm
You are a dumbass! Guarantee no one in reedsville wants to conceal and the kids are heartbroken! But there ya go with you low ass IQ! Your the reason of a bad name!
Anybody got an English translation of this?

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Superman wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:27 pm
I believe he thinks your a dumb ass lol

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:31 pm

I believe he thinks your a dumb ass lol
He wasn't quoting me.

Fields3
Waterboy

Post by Fields3 »

Someone please help the poor glouster guy read!!! Pretty self explanatory , but wouldn’t expect an different

Fields3
Waterboy

Post by Fields3 »

Fields3 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:43 pm

Someone please help the poor glouster guy read!!! Pretty self explanatory , but wouldn’t expect an different
Oh poop I forgot a y in any! That will screw you all up I’m sure

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Fields3 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:43 pm

Seriously, try again.

Fields3
Waterboy

Post by Fields3 »

😂😂😂

PAD
Waterboy

Post by PAD »

Who did eastrun play week 4?
Last edited by PAD on Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Hate to see the game canceled, but totally understandable. Kids health is way more important. We had to cancel on VC, because of COVID, so how is anyone faulting Eastern? It happens, I’m sure they didn’t choose to have to quarantine.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Yea, just seems a short time ago Trimble used the same excuse to not play VC because they had some starters out. It's a shame when this happens but teams are using it to their advantage to avoid a loss or a beatdown.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Pitstop Billy wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:43 am
Yea, just seems a short time ago Trimble used the same excuse to not play VC because they had some starters out. It's a shame when this happens but teams are using it to their advantage to avoid a loss or a beatdown.
We have 9 players who can dress at this point. But I'm sure Thimble would still play us and still be passing in the 4th quarter and have the starting D in to preserve the shutout. Keep running it up on people and you prolly will get more cancellations as long as the "COVID excuse" is readily available. Sounds like that's what you did to avoid playing VC. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:03 am
We have 9 players who can dress at this point. But I'm sure Thimble would still play us and still be passing in the 4th quarter and have the starting D in to preserve the shutout. Keep running it up on people and you prolly will get more cancellations as long as the "COVID excuse" is readily available. Sounds like that's what you did to avoid playing VC. :mrgreen:
Go ahead and admit it ya'll just scared. That's okay we'll be sure to get you back next year. Might be 100-0.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Tow Head wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:30 am

Go ahead and admit it ya'll just scared. That's okay we'll be sure to get you back next year. Might be 100-0.
Yes, terrified. Just like you were when you supposed to play VC. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

No surprise Eastern cancelled. From what I'm told by a former admin who's still in the know they are just going through the motions trying to get this season over with. Look for new leadership next year hopefully. Just hope they try to find someone who works hard and wants the teams to be successful. Haven't had that in a long while. :ugeek:

Steelers - Blue Devils - Eagles
Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

No one can blame Eastern when Trimble had 20 players left who could play against VC but chose to cancel. 9 is a lot less then 20. Like they said though, it's all about keeping kids healthy. :mrgreen:

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Probably one of the better combined staffs they have ever had at Eastern.You are what you practice against!18 players dressed this season and still very competitive,except for last week.
Last edited by oldmo31 on Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

oldmo31 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:09 pm Steegal your still an idiot!
Lulz

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Eastern has around 24% of students out of school with 44 active cases of covid At 25% I heard they going to shut school down

Return to “Football”