Anyone know anything about You’re tiger bait?

RollCoal
JV Team

Anyone know anything about You’re tiger bait?

Post by RollCoal »

Does anyone know about You’re Tiger Bait? I’ve not seen him post about Ironton in a long while.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Anyone know anything about You’re tiger bait?

Post by formerfcfan »

He was on Facebook this morning (thanks for posting this, OP — I owe him a phone call from a few months ago. Got away from me…)

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I talked to him yesterday, said his font is too low to see. @YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hey gang it's bait, ole tom Osborne up here at lake white by way of ironton/kitts hill. ya'll have humbled me asking, I had no idea. it warms my innerds knowin this. I have made no decision to not post here at all. and I certainly never had any hard feelings or confrontation with one single person here. things have just changed so much here mrs. bait left me after 33 years. I had my other knee replaced. and I just have a lot more responsibilities where I have to do everything in and out. and I gotta big ole place to take care of here. I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I have missed you all, everyone of you. my back injury has like tripled in problems the last couple years. and frankly I can barely walk. I tell you this not to feel sorry for me in any way. I have been so blessed and God keeps seeing me through every situation and day. and anyone that knows me knows you are welcome in the land of oz anytime. I have not been to a ballgame because of not driving at night, for nearly 3 years
. but praise Jesus for these televised games. I have had numerous people tell me about thispost, and I love mattash and ya'll for it. I am too blessed to be stressed. and I need every friend I can get now. I have just been staying so busy. but this topic has humbled me and warmed my heart. and frankly was very much needed. if any ofyou wanna come hang out at the lake sometime, my number is 740-835-8403. and i'll dang skippy do my best to show you a great time. ''YOU'RE TIGER BAIT'' humbled and thank you.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:22 pm hey gang it's bait, ole tom Osborne up here at lake white by way of ironton/kitts hill. ya'll have humbled me asking, I had no idea. it warms my innerds knowin this. I have made no decision to not post here at all. and I certainly never had any hard feelings or confrontation with one single person here. things have just changed so much here mrs. bait left me after 33 years. I had my other knee replaced. and I just have a lot more responsibilities where I have to do everything in and out. and I gotta big ole place to take care of here. I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I have missed you all, everyone of you. my back injury has like tripled in problems the last couple years. and frankly I can barely walk. I tell you this not to feel sorry for me in any way. I have been so blessed and God keeps seeing me through every situation and day. and anyone that knows me knows you are welcome in the land of oz anytime. I have not been to a ballgame because of not driving at night, for nearly 3 years
. but praise Jesus for these televised games. I have had numerous people tell me about thispost, and I love mattash and ya'll for it. I am too blessed to be stressed. and I need every friend I can get now. I have just been staying so busy. but this topic has humbled me and warmed my heart. and frankly was very much needed. if any ofyou wanna come hang out at the lake sometime, my number is 740-835-8403. and i'll dang skippy do my best to show you a great time. ''YOU'RE TIGER BAIT'' humbled and thank you.
Here’s to many happy days and years for you

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:22 pm hey gang it's bait, ole tom Osborne up here at lake white by way of ironton/kitts hill. ya'll have humbled me asking, I had no idea. it warms my innerds knowin this. I have made no decision to not post here at all. and I certainly never had any hard feelings or confrontation with one single person here. things have just changed so much here mrs. bait left me after 33 years. I had my other knee replaced. and I just have a lot more responsibilities where I have to do everything in and out. and I gotta big ole place to take care of here. I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I have missed you all, everyone of you. my back injury has like tripled in problems the last couple years. and frankly I can barely walk. I tell you this not to feel sorry for me in any way. I have been so blessed and God keeps seeing me through every situation and day. and anyone that knows me knows you are welcome in the land of oz anytime. I have not been to a ballgame because of not driving at night, for nearly 3 years
Hang in there Bait, always enjoyed reading your posts.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Better days are always ahead brother. We miss you my friend.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

bear with me about remembering who is who.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Keep on keeping on Bait, good luck man.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Prayers for you YTB. Sharing your faith with me got me through a rough patch three years ago.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

It is great to hear you are okay. Had been talking to Trenchfoot about not hearing from you. Asked Matt about you at the Logan/Athens game. At the time he hadn't heard too much. Just great to hear you are still with us.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Omega wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:02 pm

Prayers for you YTB. Sharing your faith with me got me through a rough patch three years ago.
Good stuff right there

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Hang in there bait! I'm gonna surprise you with a call one of these days. Might even show up with ol trench here in the future. I was seriously thinking about visiting you when Moeller came to town that night but I couldn't do it unfortunately. :(

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I bet you know who I am.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Good to see your post. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you from NW Fla.

From what I've read here...you are TRULY loved and missed!!

Be One With Christ buddy!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Good to see this post! Hang in there bait!

Return to “Football”