Wk: 8 Oak Hill at Minford

mglight88
SE

Wk: 8 Oak Hill at Minford

Post by mglight88 »

Thought's ? I don't see any letdown for homecoming night in Minford this coming Friday. Oak Hill is really down this season. I don't think we can continue thinking about the past seasons and just concentrate on the now. Minford 49-0 over the Oaks

Go Falcons!!

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Re: Wk: 8 Oak Hill at Minford

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Falcons BIG. Yes anything can happen in HS football but being realistic Oak Hill is down big and I just witnessed a pretty impressive Minford team compared to some people's preseason expectations. Coaching staff had a good game as well. Id say worst case scenario, Oak Hill only lets Minford get ahead by two scores.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Not that it affected the outcome of the game at all, but saw some of the Burg-OH game on YouTube. Saw that OH's starting tailback did not play, was on the sideline with his arm in a sling. OH really down big time, doubt that this will be much of a game at all.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

On paper as in the last 2 seasons this should be a no-brainer Minford by 3-4 scores. However, the last 2 seasons and 2 pretty good Minford teams were unable to get past a Oak Hill team that seems to have some sort of kryptonite for Minford. I was very impressed with the way Minford rebounded against West, now can they get past a team that's had their number last couple years?? I think so Minford by 3 scores.
Last edited by greygoose on Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Minford is on a nice little run this year. Losses to Piketon and Burg but a big win vs West. Looks like they have life on offense and Matiz has the defense clicking. Minford wins this game. Margin will depend on the attitude of the players. Can't have a let down.

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Minford 37 6

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Minford wind by 21 or more

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Coach Carver and the Oaks has upset the Falcons the last couple of years. This year I look for the Falcons to handle the Oaks by atleast 3 or 4 scores.
I was impressed with the Falcons against West. If that same teams shows up this week it could get ugly.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

No Oak Hill curse.. certain stats and trends from past seasons really have nothing to do with current or future seasons.

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

28-0 Minford at half

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Congrats Falcons 48-0 over Oak Hill

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

mglight88 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:02 pm Congrats Falcons 48-0 over Oak Hill
It's about time the Falcons take down the Oaks. Good win Falcons

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Ruby has taken a lot of heat over the years but should be given credit for how this year playing out for Minford. Nice to see them jump on Oak Hill early and not let them hang around.*

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:15 pm Ruby has taken a lot of heat over the years but should be given credit for how this year playing out for Minford. Nice to see them jump on Oak Hill early and not let them hang around.*
Have to agree with you, he's done much more with this team than what most believe were more talented teams each of the last 2 years I'm not sure why that is. He's done a great job this year, honestly judging by the team and the scores if I didn't know any better is was a totally different coach and coaching staff. He's really getting everything he can out of those kids.

Return to “Football”