Region 27 Playoffs

The Scotty A Show
Waterboy

Re: Region 27 Playoffs

Post by The Scotty A Show »

greyghost wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:11 pm I thought I read on here last year and earlier this year how Trimble had "the whole team back" from last year and that they couldn't wait to match up with NC again. Probably good for them that they didn't get that match up and they must have lost more good players than they gave credit to from last years team. Probably a couple of dads of this years players who were making those claims would be my guess.
Uncle Phil will have the Cats back on top next year. They had some bad luck with the refs in a few games this year or they wouldn't have lost some games and they'd still be playing. But it's okay because UP always finds a way to reload and he has a lot coming back to look out for next year. Hope to be calling the games again to.

Trimble Tomcats 2023 TVC Ohio Champions
greyghost
Waterboy

Post by greyghost »

The Scotty A Show wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:23 pm
greyghost wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:11 pm I thought I read on here last year and earlier this year how Trimble had "the whole team back" from last year and that they couldn't wait to match up with NC again. Probably good for them that they didn't get that match up and they must have lost more good players than they gave credit to from last years team. Probably a couple of dads of this years players who were making those claims would be my guess.
Uncle Phil will have the Cats back on top next year. They had some bad luck with the refs in a few games this year or they wouldn't have lost some games and they'd still be playing. But it's okay because UP always finds a way to reload and he has a lot coming back to look out for next year. Hope to be calling the games again to.
Let me guess, they have the whole team back and hope to get a rematch with East Knox next year. :mrgreen:

Greenwave38
Waterboy

Post by Greenwave38 »

MACMan wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:35 pm Ohsaa finally got smart and made it so whoever wins this region gets to face the MAC in the semis instead of dodging them until the finals. Good call Ohsaa.
https://www.ohsaa.org/news-media/articl ... t-pairings

You are wrong like I said. I have 42 seasons of this I know what I am taking about.

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

Greenwave38 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:46 pm
MACMan wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:35 pm Ohsaa finally got smart and made it so whoever wins this region gets to face the MAC in the semis instead of dodging them until the finals. Good call Ohsaa.

You are wrong like I said. I have 42 seasons of this I know what I am taking about.
Any online stream for Newark Catholic vs Shadyside tonight?

Greatest 12 in US Open History
MACMan
Waterboy

Post by MACMan »

Yes, you are really smart obviously LOL, but really just lucky enough to get another week of dodging the MAC. But are you smart enough to help NC beat ML if they get lucky and beat WJFK? Naahhh, you ain't that smart nor will you be that lucky :lol: MAC rolls.

The Scotty A Show
Waterboy

Post by The Scotty A Show »

greyghost wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:51 pm
The Scotty A Show wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:23 pm
Let me guess, they have the whole team back and hope to get a rematch with East Knox next year. :mrgreen:
Maybe not the whole team, but they'll be back. Was told they had them all in the weight room that last two weeks. They on a mission to prove the doubters wrong.

Trimble Tomcats 2023 TVC Ohio Champions
PowerLifitingNut
Riding the Bench

Post by PowerLifitingNut »

Arnie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:05 pm
PowerLifitingNut wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:01 pm
ShooterMcgavin wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Trimble wanted to see how good they are but when the AD called last week to see if they wanted play and even offered to come to them Berne AD said no thanks
Yea, everyone is scared to play the wee cats. Except VC. VC really wanted to play them, but Phil said no. :mrgreen:
I would love to see a Trimble v. Danville matchup in round 1. That might be a wakeup call for some of the key board warriors on here who think everyone is afraid of them. I guarantee you Danville isn't afraid of anyone in this region.
East Knox wasn't afraid. :mrgreen:

Greenwave38
Waterboy

Post by Greenwave38 »

MACMan wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:11 pm

Yes, you are really smart obviously LOL, but really just lucky enough to get another week of dodging the MAC. But are you smart enough to help NC beat ML if they get lucky and beat WJFK? Naahhh, you ain't that smart nor will you be that lucky :lol: MAC rolls.
What a ignorant comeback instead of just a knowledging I know what I am talking about.
Marion local is d6 in 2022.

MACMan
Waterboy

Post by MACMan »

Greenwave38 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:04 pm

What a ignorant comeback instead of just a knowledging I know what I am talking about.
Well, I am not sure what "knowledging" means but I sure knew what I was talking about didn't I? 42-7, OUCH!

Greenwave38
Waterboy

Post by Greenwave38 »

MACMan wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:27 pm

Well, I am not sure what "knowledging" means but I sure knew what I was talking about didn't I? 42-7, OUCH!
the final score of the game has nothing to do with me telling you that I knew you are wrong about witch region would play 27. I was correct and that was what my reply was about. Not that marion local won .

MACMan
Waterboy

Post by MACMan »

Greenwave38 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:03 pm

the final score of the game has nothing to do with me telling you that I knew you are wrong about witch region would play 27. I was correct and that was what my reply was about. Not that marion local won .
I notice you refuse to acknowledge that I was spot on with my prediction. Seems about par for you. I don't blame you though, that game and score had to be painful for a guy who thinks so highly of himself. :lol:

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Is this the year Shadyside gets back to the Final Four?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

dnis30 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:14 pm Is this the year Shadyside gets back to the Final Four?
Absolutely not.

blackshooky
All Conference

Post by blackshooky »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:24 pm
dnis30 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:14 pm Is this the year Shadyside gets back to the Final Four?
Absolutely not.
the powhatan pipeline has run dry

Greenwave38
Waterboy

Post by Greenwave38 »

MACMan wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:09 pm
Greenwave38 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:03 pm

I notice you refuse to acknowledge that I was spot on with my prediction. Seems about par for you. I don't blame you though, that game and score had to be painful for a guy who thinks so highly of himself. :lol:
why do I need to acknowledge anything? Your score prediction has nothing to do with what region plays another. That is the only time my reply was about. I wasn’t questioning who would win. Why do you need to name call and throw acusations at me. A I told you what was correct there should be no comback

MACMan
Waterboy

Post by MACMan »

Greenwave38 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:20 pm
MACMan wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:09 pm
Greenwave38 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:03 pm the final score of the game has nothing to do with me telling you that I knew you are wrong about witch region would play 27. I was correct and that was what my reply was about. Not that marion local won .
why do I need to acknowledge anything? Your score prediction has nothing to do with what region plays another. That is the only time my reply was about. I wasn’t questioning who would win. Why do you need to name call and throw acusations at me. A I told you what was correct there should be no comback
Well bud, I simply pointed out what the OHSAA had listed as the matchups. Instead of you just giving your opinion you became a smartass about it. Now you refuse to admit my prediction was spot on. It's okay, I get it you're still stinging from the asspounding your team got. But hey, you have "42 seasons of this" so you have that to fall back on.

Sportsfan01
JV Team

Post by Sportsfan01 »

Shadyside’s coach resigned today per Seth Staskey of the Times Leader

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Sportsfan01 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:59 pm
Shadyside’s coach resigned today per Seth Staskey of the Times Leader
Youch. Guess not.

Return to “Football”