Re: Region 27 Playoffs

Post by ttomcat 80 »

I think we might play FC or CV if they win not Danville

:roll: cats :roll:
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

The only thing that matter is it will be the Cats v. NC in the regional final if everything works out. If they meet up before then it will be a shame. But those people on here saying they hope this team or that team gets Trimble in the first round, you must want an early out with your asss handed to you on a platter is all I can say. Not sure who would wish that on their team but good luck with that.

rsims
Waterboy

Post by rsims »

I'm not saying I'm Hoping to get our Asss Kick. But i like to see Berne play the Cats for a rematch. I think it would be a closer game.. I think both teams are better than last year plus we would be the home team this year. I don't want to face NC before its time.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Joe Eitel update

Almost here
Attachments
D1B3C284-92A7-4627-B093-6B968687393D.jpeg

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

rsims wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:15 pm I'm not saying I'm Hoping to get our Asss Kick. But i like to see Berne play the Cats for a rematch. I think it would be a closer game.. I think both teams are better than last year plus we would be the home team this year. I don't want to face NC before its time.
I agree. I’d love to see the Cats play Berne.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Glousterite wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:42 pm
rsims wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:15 pm I'm not saying I'm Hoping to get our Asss Kick. But i like to see Berne play the Cats for a rematch. I think it would be a closer game.. I think both teams are better than last year plus we would be the home team this year. I don't want to face NC before its time.
Avenge us, Phil Faires!

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Glousterite wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:42 pm
Looks like top 7 are pretty much set . Trimble at east Knox 2nd round

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

With Trimble not having a week 10 (coaches told kids that they can't get a game and they will just prep for week 11), they will drop down to 6th. If that is the case, they will play the winner of 3 and 11. With that being said, Trimble will have more then likely Berne Union in week 12 at Berne Union.

Just my thoughts

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

tomcatsroll wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:24 pm With Trimble not having a week 10 (coaches told kids that they can't get a game and they will just prep for week 11), they will drop down to 6th. If that is the case, they will play the winner of 3 and 11. With that being said, Trimble will have more then likely Berne Union in week 12 at Berne Union.

Just my thoughts
I'm not so sure. Need clarification, but no game drops the divisor & Trimble stays at 5 - but somebody who is better at math needs to do the calculation.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

93Bulldog wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:34 pm
tomcatsroll wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:24 pm With Trimble not having a week 10 (coaches told kids that they can't get a game and they will just prep for week 11), they will drop down to 6th. If that is the case, they will play the winner of 3 and 11. With that being said, Trimble will have more then likely Berne Union in week 12 at Berne Union.

Just my thoughts
I'm not so sure. Need clarification, but no game drops the divisor & Trimble stays at 5 - but somebody who is better at math needs to do the calculation.
I did the math and presuming that NY beats Athens it’s enough to keep Trimble above Waterford.

Southern beating Eastern is a security blanket for the Tomcats, too.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Trimble tried to get a big point game but a no go.A region 25 team with 6 wins wanted to play but the higher ups said no.They have reached out but everyone is looking for seeding on a guarantee win.So looks like we just have to sit back and wait.But if Danville can beat East Knox then they move to 4 seed.Few days we will know.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:27 pm Trimble tried to get a big point game but a no go.A region 25 team with 6 wins wanted to play but the higher ups said no.They have reached out but everyone is looking for seeding on a guarantee win.So looks like we just have to sit back and wait.But if Danville can beat East Knox then they move to 4 seed.Few days we will know.
Not a huge difference in the 4 & 5 besides getting to play them at home instead of on the road so long as both make it to week 12.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

93Bulldog wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:25 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:27 pm Trimble tried to get a big point game but a no go.A region 25 team with 6 wins wanted to play but the higher ups said no.They have reached out but everyone is looking for seeding on a guarantee win.So looks like we just have to sit back and wait.But if Danville can beat East Knox then they move to 4 seed.Few days we will know.
Not a huge difference in the 4 & 5 besides getting to play them at home instead of on the road so long as both make it to week 12.
Big difference look at the bracket. Cats want be 3 or 6. Whole reason of wanting to play someone big this week

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

93Bulldog wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:25 pm
Double checked they were a 7 win team.That could have sent them to a 3 seed with the win.They wasn’t afraid to try to find a big game with a punchers chance but know takers.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Why won't the "higher ups" let you play Lowellville?

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:47 am
Lowellville said no to Trimble and Mineral Ridge did too. Trimble was ready to play. Lake was a option too but their higher ups said no is what I heard. seems Trimble hasn't said no to anybody but been told no a lot.

Cincinatti Montessori (bye week), Lowellville (bye week), Minderal Ridge (bye week), Lake (travel), Washington PA (travel). Seen this on Twitter, can't verify but seemed reliable? Last I heard Trimble was still looking but I would think the window is closing

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:47 am
Coach Ad and players wanted to play don’t know they are sitting at 8 with 7-2 record maybe scared to drop only thing I think of.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Not Trimbles higher ups,Trimble wants to play,other schools will not play them scared to loose their seeding for the playoffs.

Paladin `
Waterboy

Post by Paladin ` »

If healthy Shadyside could give NC a challenge. No one else in the region stands a chance and if Shadyside doesn't have QB1 they don't either. No matter as Marion Local is the favorite in D7 followed by LCC.

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:24 pm Not Trimbles higher ups,Trimble wants to play,other schools will not play them scared to loose their seeding for the playoffs.
Yea because they know Phat Phil will put a whippin on them.

Return to “Football”