Week 8... Gallia at Rock Hill

superblue
All Conference

Week 8... Gallia at Rock Hill

Post by superblue »

Should be a close game. Gallia needs to clean up all the penalties, not sure about our injuries. 3 games remaining with the possibility of 2 more wins.. sorry devil fans just don't see us beating Ironton

Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: Week 8... Gallia at Rock Hill

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Gallia by 21 or more.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

I think Gallia gets ROCH hill this week.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

Redmen take this one by atleast 4 touchdowns.
Redmen 35
Gallia 7
The Redmen line should dominate the trenches up front and push gallia around. Redmen might hang a running clock on gallia.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

Redmen can make playoffs with 2 more wins. If Rock Hill qualifies for playoffs they will make SOME NOISE!!! Redmen have played a brutal schedule by playing schools that are much larger. Redmen can win their region in D6.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Dragonsbreath12
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragonsbreath12 »

I think RH gets another win here. Not a real good team, but if you can control the ball and clock in this one they should win it. Finishing the year with 3-4 wins would mean a decent season for RH. They pretty much beat the teams they shoulda and didn’t really surprise anyone or pull off any upsets.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

if gallia can stay out of their own way they win this game.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Well I guess if you're Gallia you got a win?? Dang though 12-6 vs Rock Hill makes me wonder has that other shoe dropped.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

We arent very good right now. Cant block or tackle.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

svac83 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:08 pm We arent very good right now. Cant block or tackle.
That's tough because those are the basics that are learned way before now, have to start asking myself what is going on before these guys get to HS.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

That coach that went to Meigs played a big roll !!!

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Ok maybe I shouldn’t of said they can’t block or tackle that is to simple. The problem on the defensive side of ball has been same thing it has been since 2008 with this skeem. If a team dedicates itself to a power running game between the tackles you are going to have success against this skeem I have no idea over the last 13 years more teams haven’t taken advantage of it.

Right now opponents are being patient and pounding it down the blue devils throats thus controlling the clock and limiting offensive possessions. Thus the blue devils are struggling. In a 48 minute ball game rock hill had ball almost 38 minutes.

Even when the proper adjustments are made you can tell the kids are having to think just not react. When your playing defense and your thinking your not going to be successful. Having 2 senior classes in a row of like 13 kids and 15 kids did not give these kids a lot of experience and they need snaps

Return to “Football”