SVC remaining games that catch your eye

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

SVC remaining games that catch your eye

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

What games are left in the SVC that you are looking forward to, got your eye on, got you interested, even might benefit a team moving forward and into next year?
POST EM.

Backerpitch70
Waterboy

Re: SVC remaining games that catch your eye

Post by Backerpitch70 »

Huntington at Adena in week 9. Looks as if the winner may possibly be able to slip into the playoffs with the new 16 team format.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Paint Valley at Zane Trace next week.
Winner ends up second in the league.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Piketons last 3 are obviously important for me to keep an eye on! Lol. That Pv at ZT game will be interesting, imo, zt takes that game at home. Huntington and Adena also intriguing, potential matchup in playoffs with a Coldwater or Mechanicsburg would be te reward however.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:39 am Piketons last 3 are obviously important for me to keep an eye on! Lol. That Pv at ZT game will be interesting, imo, zt takes that game at home. Huntington and Adena also intriguing, potential matchup in playoffs with a Coldwater or Mechanicsburg would be te reward however.
That is a cruel reward lol. Unfortunately their is gonna be some very ugly rewards for a lot of teams with the 16 team system.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Seopnation
Freshman Team

Post by Seopnation »

how will the league determine the champion? Does 6-0 Piketon get the crown over 6-1 ZT/PV?

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Seopnation wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:05 pm how will the league determine the champion? Does 6-0 Piketon get the crown over 6-1 ZT/PV?
Yes

BullTanks
Waterboy

Post by BullTanks »

SiderBlood wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:56 pm
eagles73Taylor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:39 am Piketons last 3 are obviously important for me to keep an eye on! Lol. That Pv at ZT game will be interesting, imo, zt takes that game at home. Huntington and Adena also intriguing, potential matchup in playoffs with a Coldwater or Mechanicsburg would be te reward however.
That is a cruel reward lol. Unfortunately their is gonna be some very ugly rewards for a lot of teams with the 16 team system.

16 team playoff is like handing out participation trophies...its sad that the money grab is #1 priority! It was bad enough 8 seeds getting murdered by 1 seeds....this is bad for football! Of course my opinion is as valuable as the dog dung i stepped in yesterday!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I'll be honest the SVC is just so down this year there's just not those weeks where there's a marquee matchup like the last few years. It's been Piketon and everyone else all season long. I mean what year can anyone remember this late in the season where 4 teams have 2 wins or less?

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

BullTanks wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:16 am
SiderBlood wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:56 pm

16 team playoff is like handing out participation trophies...its sad that the money grab is #1 priority! It was bad enough 8 seeds getting murdered by 1 seeds....this is bad for football! Of course my opinion is as valuable as the dog dung i stepped in yesterday!
I'm with you 100 percent. Money and participation trophies are gonna compromise kids health.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
luvtlm
Riding the Bench

Post by luvtlm »

mlittle wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:07 pm
Seopnation wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:05 pm how will the league determine the champion? Does 6-0 Piketon get the crown over 6-1 ZT/PV?
Yes
They beat the Two other quality team in the league. Pv & ZT so yes they are the champions. No other team in the conference comes close to hanging with the Streaks. Nice job Piketon.

Return to “Football”