Wk 9: Vinton County (5-2) @ Nelsonville-York (5-3)

VC94
Riding the Bench

Re: Wk 9: Vinton County (5-2) @ Nelsonville-York (5-3)

Post by VC94 »

Dundas wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:57 pm
VC94 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:26 pm
Ironmen34 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:18 pm
What were they saying?
Our HC “were over trying to win a championship, not sure what your going to do about it”. This has went on the whole year with our coaching staff. Embarrassing. We haven’t accomplished anything. Act like you’ve been there before.
Number 1. No one shows where the quote came from. Number 2. You changed the original quote. lol get out of here man.
Lol, get outta here is right. You’ve never played a down of football in your life. We got ran thru all night, and again like Warren, there was no adjustments made at half. We stay in a 3 front while NY has their way running off tackle all second half. And the quote is well documented at the lightening break. I can change it all i want but it did happen, i was standing right there and it was uncalled for and embarrassing. Brag on the winning record, brag on competing with the “great” coach richards. The fact is we was up I believe 14-0 last year when they had snyder, and did lose in double OT. We should have never lost to NY with our senior class, especially not get run thru and beat bad. But you Dundas can sugarcoat like you always do. After all, you’ve been around the block and know what it takes.

Omaha
Riding the Bench

Post by Omaha »

Y'all need to chill out and move on...
This game is over.
VC still has a chance to finish the season with a win and a playoff game coming up with that win.
Like I said earlier.
NY expects to be in these types of games and the expect to win.
VC was just happy to be in this situation.
Down the road, that could change for the Vikings.
Good luck against Wellston.

"Do what you do, and do it well"
lugs
Riding the Bench

Post by lugs »

not that i wanna keep this going.. But the AD went to our locker room? If that's me I'm a little bent that the York AD is in my locker room at halftime anyway. what would keep him from seeing some strategy and running to the York locker room and leaking stuff. hence like what he done by running right to Richards and telling him what he said. That's as in appropriate, if not more than anything TJ said. Shouldn't the Refs be the ones doing the communication with our coach at this point in a game? Just keeps everyone honest i would think.

lugs
Riding the Bench

Post by lugs »

total respect for rusty and the team though. no denying the skill at York.

Omaha
Riding the Bench

Post by Omaha »

lugs wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:25 am not that i wanna keep this going.. But the AD went to our locker room? If that's me I'm a little bent that the York AD is in my locker room at halftime anyway. what would keep him from seeing some strategy and running to the York locker room and leaking stuff. hence like what he done by running right to Richards and telling him what he said. That's as in appropriate, if not more than anything TJ said. Shouldn't the Refs be the ones doing the communication with our coach at this point in a game? Just keeps everyone honest i would think.
It's apart of his job. In a weather delay, the visiting team has the option if they want to wait or finish the game the next day (or whenever). The Athletic director and the high school principal went to talk to the coach. They are the ones in charge of the facility so it is their job to make the conversation happen.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Who is NY AD? I thought Rusty was!

Omaha
Riding the Bench

Post by Omaha »

Fletchlives wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:30 am Who is NY AD? I thought Rusty was!
Jay Kline

Return to “Football”