WK 9: Logan ( 2-5) @ Fort Frye (6-1)

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 9: Logan ( 2-5) @ Fort Frye (6-1)

Post by EasternDspy »

loganlocos wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:43 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:19 pm
Palladin wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:32 pm

The whole game was FF against Logan JV. They play freshmen over upperclassmen under this regime. Not much they do makes any sense.
They aren’t JV if they are starting varsity. Fort Frye beat your JV as well.

Fort Frye only has 8 Srs.
That's not the real paladin (two Ls in his name).

It's obviously a separate troll.

The things people will do lol

Palladin
Waterboy

Post by Palladin »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:51 pm
loganlocos wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:43 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:19 pm

They aren’t JV if they are starting varsity. Fort Frye beat your JV as well.

Fort Frye only has 8 Srs.
That's not the real paladin (two Ls in his name).

It's obviously a separate troll.

The things people will do lol
I don't remember ever claiming to be the other person. But some people are so far up his butt that they want to discredit me. So, everyone who has a name similar to someone else is a troll huh. Didn't know that rule. I'll have to start looking for that and call people out. Loganlocos must be a troll because his name is similar to Logangrad. :lol:

Palladin
Waterboy

Post by Palladin »

And this is why Logan,Warren nor FF will never get voted into the TVC. They all beat the TVC teams they played this year, and it will be Logan's only wins of the season and FF beat the brakes off of Logan. This is may be the worst Logan team in the last 20 years but they still beat Athens. The TVC is typical of SEO football in that they shy away from a little competition other than a few schools. That's just he way it is.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Palladin wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:39 pm And this is why Logan,Warren nor FF will never get voted into the TVC. They all beat the TVC teams they played this year, and it will be Logan's only wins of the season and FF beat the brakes off of Logan. This is may be the worst Logan team in the last 20 years but they still beat Athens. The TVC is typical of SEO football in that they shy away from a little competition other than a few schools. That's just he way it is.
Paladin's copy cat sure does try to type like him :P

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

The peanut gallery always trying to “fake me”..

That’s what happens when you are a legend !

Smart, famous, good looking and well off. No wonder I have wannabe copy cats.

Have gun, will travel
Palladin
Waterboy

Post by Palladin »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:15 pm
Palladin wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:39 pm And this is why Logan,Warren nor FF will never get voted into the TVC. They all beat the TVC teams they played this year, and it will be Logan's only wins of the season and FF beat the brakes off of Logan. This is may be the worst Logan team in the last 20 years but they still beat Athens. The TVC is typical of SEO football in that they shy away from a little competition other than a few schools. That's just he way it is.
It' interesting, you guys from Logan readily accept any and everything "Paladin" posts and support him on it. But when anyone else posts anything similar you scold them and call them "copy cats." LOL. Is he your idol? I know he thinks a lot of him self, but I really think your crush on him is stronger than his crush on himself. :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Palladin wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 am
noreply66 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:15 pm
It' interesting, you guys from Logan readily accept any and everything "Paladin" posts and support him on it. But when anyone else posts anything similar you scold them and call them "copy cats." LOL. Is he your idol? I know he thinks a lot of him self, but I really think your crush on him is stronger than his crush on himself. :lol:
You are a grade school girl right. 8-)

Thanos
Freshman Team

Post by Thanos »

Palladin wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:33 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:52 pm
Thanos wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:47 am Next year Eddy will take this program to new heights. Telling ya next year is the year! So many freshmen played over upperclassman this year. Breeds success in the future. Just talking our lumps now. Yes playoff run in two years with Eddy leading to a final four appearance.
I don't see it. Better be a complete turn around for this to happen. A miracle would have to happen in two years. I hope you are right though. :)
Never happen with the current regime still in place. Time to start looking for someone to turn this thing around.
I was being sarcastic. I do not believe in this regime at all. Was a whole bunch of pounding chests when he arrived at Logan. The program is in worse shape than the past three or four seasons.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Back to Kelly???????????and a different staff??????????????

Paladin1aa
Waterboy

Post by Paladin1aa »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:35 pm Go Back to Kelly???????????and a different staff??????????????

I’d buy into that. I always thought he was put in a bad situation. As for the rest of the staff, it’s difficult if you want to hire teacher coaches with opening they have in their field and I’m not sure all the assists are a problem.

whsfan001
Waterboy

Post by whsfan001 »

Fort will struggle against Logan.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

whsfan001 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:11 pm Fort will struggle against Logan.
Lol, don't make us play them again. Couldn't sit through that again

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Paladin1aa wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:53 pm
noreply66 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:35 pm Go Back to Kelly???????????and a different staff??????????????

I’d buy into that. I always thought he was put in a bad situation. As for the rest of the staff, it’s difficult if you want to hire teacher coaches with opening they have in their field and I’m not sure all the assists are a problem.
I would rather go with a new crew. With replacing some it might play out having a silent war among each other.

Paladine
Waterboy

Post by Paladine »

Need to find the right person to come in and take them in a new direction. Kelly could be the answer if put in the right situation.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Palladin wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 am It' interesting, you guys from Logan readily accept any and everything "Paladin" posts and support him on it. But when anyone else posts anything similar you scold them and call them "copy cats." LOL. Is he your idol? I know he thinks a lot of him self, but I really think your crush on him is stronger than his crush on himself. :lol:
I actually ignore the stuff where I think Paladin is wrong. You should try it.

Return to “Football”