WK 9: Logan ( 2-5) @ Fort Frye (6-1)

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 9: Logan ( 2-5) @ Fort Frye (6-1)

Post by EasternDspy »

Also Paladin was same guy that told me last year over and over that football will not be played. Even though I told him I had inside sources and it will be played.

Arnie
Waterboy

Post by Arnie »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:48 pm
Arnie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:40 pm FF gets a look at how the first round of the playoffs will be against that 16 team they will face. In other words, Paladin will have to make up some story about how great Logan was when he played in 1950 and how this coach sucks and no way FF is any good because they didn't travel "above I-70."
Same dude that was trashing Fort Frye schedule yet they lead D6 in Harbin points. Also said we don’t play anyone but Fort Frye beat St Henry who beat Coldwater.
Yeah, he's a blow hard. Not much intelligence to be found in most of his comments. I still remember when he claimed Jackson looked slow on film and that Logan would beat them handily just a few days before Jackson ran over, through and past the Logan defense on their way to a route. :lol:

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Arnie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:40 pm FF gets a look at how the first round of the playoffs will be against that 16 team they will face. In other words, Paladin will have to make up some story about how great Logan was when he played in 1950 and how this coach sucks and no way FF is any good because they didn't travel "above I-70."
And yet, when we played Connotton Valley and Newcomerstown, nobody was impressed. Like, Akron Hoban would count as a "real game," but Akron Firestone would not.

Arnie
Waterboy

Post by Arnie »

efarns wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:49 pm
And yet, when we played Connotton Valley and Newcomerstown, nobody was impressed. Like, Akron Hoban would count as a "real game," but Akron Firestone would not.
Yes, he clamors against SEO teams for not scheduling anyone above I-70 and no one from the MAC. Yet FF has done both and he still mocks. As I said there isn't much merit, intellect nor intelligence in his comments and statements. That and the "slow on film" statement pretty much exposes his lack of knowledge.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

LOL! Poor babies.

I picked against FF in the Lima game & was right. Butt hurt fans are always good for a hearty laugh. Butt hurt ! That happens when I merely point out the shortcomings in SEO teams and reality confirms it for me. :lol:

Don’t be celebrating that state championship. Ain’t going to happen 8-)

Have gun, will travel
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Paladin wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:03 pm LOL! Poor babies.

I picked against FF in the Lima game & was right. Butt hurt fans are always good for a hearty laugh. Butt hurt ! That happens when I merely point out the shortcomings in SEO teams and reality confirms it for me. :lol:

Lima won for none of the reasons you said they would. Every reason you said they would win was exactly wrong.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Live look in at Paladin
Attachments
86B99E03-D1D7-40DC-BCC4-22888D090205.jpeg
86B99E03-D1D7-40DC-BCC4-22888D090205.jpeg (51.76 KiB) Viewed 1476 times

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:31 pm

Live look in at Paladin
I know he’s easy to dislike but you probably shouldn’t post stuff like this as a mod. Moderators are supposed to be better than that.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Dundas wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:38 pm

Live look in at Paladin
I know he’s easy to dislike but you probably shouldn’t post stuff like this as a mod. Moderators are supposed to be better than that.

It’s a joke man.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:43 pm
Dundas wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:38 pm

Live look in at Paladin

It’s a joke man.
I thought it was perfect to put the official "clown" stamp from a mod on the guy.

Arnie
Waterboy

Post by Arnie »

Its' not hard to pick a winner for a high school football game. You have at least a 50/50 chance every time you pick no matter what. No point spreads makes it even easier and boosts it to more like 70/30 or better IF a person can keep emotions out of it. Your problem is you can't just pick a winner you insist on giving reasons why a team will win or lose and hurl insults at the opposing team. Like when you said, "Jackson looks slow on film" and picked Logan to beat them. Not only did you get the pick wrong but you exposed your weakness for analyzing a team on "film." You did get the pick correct in the FF v. LCC game, but again every reason you gave was inaccurate and once again exposed your weaknesses. But you are clearly "butt hurt" that people call you out so I hope they all keep up the good work. :lol:

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Lima Central is an elite team, period. They are beating everyone in their area. Their loss is to a Division III school. Beyond that, Fort Frye is the team that played the closest. Generalizations about geography are idiocy. If they were in Lima playing LCC's schedule. Fort Frye would have the same record.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye ran for like 263 yards in that game without one of its best players. Special teams got them in the second half. Got to give it to LCC.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Chiefs still in a super down mystery. Hate to say it, but The much Bigger Chiefs gets slapped around by the much Littler Cadets.

Haj005
Waterboy

Post by Haj005 »

Arnie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:54 pm
Same dude that was trashing Fort Frye schedule yet they lead D6 in Harbin points. Also said we don’t play anyone but Fort Frye beat St Henry who beat Coldwater.
Yeah, he's a blow hard. Not much intelligence to be found in most of his comments. I still remember when he claimed Jackson looked slow on film and that Logan would beat them handily just a few days before Jackson ran over, through and past the Logan defense on their way to a route. :lol:
Speaking of Blowhards, didnt the Worthington Chrisitan Coach Hardings say Fort Frye was no good before playoffs last year? He is a Coldwater guy and thought Fort Frye was seeded to high, lmfao

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Haj005 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:27 pm
Arnie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Speaking of Blowhards, didnt the Worthington Chrisitan Coach Hardings say Fort Frye was no good before playoffs last year? He is a Coldwater guy and thought Fort Frye was seeded to high, lmfao
I would love to play the former Steeler. I mean LCC beat them 50-7. Fort would do about the same.

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

The Fort rolls in this one.

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

A wise man once said “Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has them”

The people on here talking s*** are either jealous or probably affiliated with the schools who cut and run from fort frye because they became a good football team. What the hell kind of chicken s*** thinking is going on there?

I guess it’s just a reflection of the participation trophy society we live in these days. I hope you all enjoy your first round playoff losses this season. If your team is even good enough.

For the record, I am not from anywhere near Washington county. I’m just a guy who roots for teams in the southern Ohio region to succeed. I hope you guys go all the way. You got a hell of a good team. Plus, I like the wing t. Takes me back down memory lane.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:30 pm Chiefs still in a super down mystery. Hate to say it, but The much Bigger Chiefs gets slapped around by the much Littler Cadets.
It is a mystery. What's changed in Logan? They were always solid.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Jeff Hartings is from St. Henry, not Coldwater.

Return to “Football”