WK 9: Logan ( 2-5) @ Fort Frye (6-1)

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 9: Logan ( 2-5) @ Fort Frye (6-1)

Post by EasternDspy »

Dandy Don wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:23 am -8 Yards Rushing for Logan? Heck of a stat right there
On 28 carries

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:15 pm Boy what night!!!!! Had to pick a buddy up in C-bus then out 70 and down Rte. 60 we go. Between the C-bus rats trying to get of of the city on Fri. rush hour and all the dang construction lights headed down 60,,,,, we didn't make it there until the second quarter when the fumbled punt happened....... I told my buddie it was 35-0 already and he said whaaattt!!!!!! We were amazed at all the people asking what happened to Logan,,,, they thought they would get a better game from a big Div.2 school..... We told them Logan is really down in a deep hole right now and has been for awhile ,,,,plus the multitude of injuries on top of it and you get a big ol blowout like last night in Beverly!!!!!!
Other than the game itself we loved the atmosphere down there!!!! I really miss the natural grass with the sights and smells you get with it.... Wish more schools still had it.... We also loved the old school look with the bleachers and press box,, took me back to a better time. Oh and the grilled sausage sandwiches were awesome!!!!!!! My buddy even asked for a free one when we left and the nice Beverly gentleman granted his wish...
Good luck to the Cadets the rest of the way!!!! You have a mighty fine team down there!!!!! We might even be back for another game down there in the playoffs against some better competition this time ;) ;) ;)
Glad you had a good experience. Did you have to park in the mud?

If bleachers and a press box are old school, what is the new school?

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

efarns wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:56 am
9.5 INCHES wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:15 pm Boy what night!!!!! Had to pick a buddy up in C-bus then out 70 and down Rte. 60 we go. Between the C-bus rats trying to get of of the city on Fri. rush hour and all the dang construction lights headed down 60,,,,, we didn't make it there until the second quarter when the fumbled punt happened....... I told my buddie it was 35-0 already and he said whaaattt!!!!!! We were amazed at all the people asking what happened to Logan,,,, they thought they would get a better game from a big Div.2 school..... We told them Logan is really down in a deep hole right now and has been for awhile ,,,,plus the multitude of injuries on top of it and you get a big ol blowout like last night in Beverly!!!!!!
Other than the game itself we loved the atmosphere down there!!!! I really miss the natural grass with the sights and smells you get with it.... Wish more schools still had it.... We also loved the old school look with the bleachers and press box,, took me back to a better time. Oh and the grilled sausage sandwiches were awesome!!!!!!! My buddy even asked for a free one when we left and the nice Beverly gentleman granted his wish...
Good luck to the Cadets the rest of the way!!!! You have a mighty fine team down there!!!!! We might even be back for another game down there in the playoffs against some better competition this time ;) ;) ;)

Logan has top notch football facilities if they don’t have a problem going to Beverly no one in Seo should

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

efarns wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:56 am

Nope found a spot on the pavement right by the fence... New school ? I guess it was because they were compact looking and the press box looked like it had been there awhile. Just had an old school feeling to it. Not what I'm used to seeing now with the big stands and box with fake grass!!!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Dandy Don wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:23 am -8 Yards Rushing for Logan? Heck of a stat right there
Fort is probably the best team in SEO. Can do it all. I wouldn’t be surprised if Fort Frye vs Coldwater is a classic in the state finals

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:55 am
On 28 carries
Pitiful! :oops: :oops: :oops:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Thanos wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:47 am Next year Eddy will take this program to new heights. Telling ya next year is the year! So many freshmen played over upperclassman this year. Breeds success in the future. Just talking our lumps now. Yes playoff run in two years with Eddy leading to a final four appearance.
I don't see it. Better be a complete turn around for this to happen. A miracle would have to happen in two years. I hope you are right though. :)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan will have to start making some of these game closer before the turn around happens.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Logan statistician had it at (-27) - fourth worst in program history.

Total domination from FF. Should not surprise anyone who had seen film on these two teams in advance. FF best team on Logan's schedule. And it's not really close.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

loganlocos wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Total domination from FF. Should not surprise anyone who had seen film on these two teams in advance. FF best team on Logan's schedule. And it's not really close.

Hopefully we get healthier and make a run.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:50 pm
loganlocos wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Hopefully we get healthier and make a run.
I hope you do too. Great team and you can tell the community is really behind them.

You all have a great principal, too!

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Where is Paladin? Logan wouldn’t win a FAC game. Easily worst team on Jackson’s schedule. Oh Paladin ....where are you ?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ironmen98 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:22 am Where is Paladin? Logan wouldn’t win a FAC game. Easily worst team on Jackson’s schedule. Oh Paladin ....where are you ?
How bout Jackson vs Fort Frye next season ?

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:48 am
Ironmen98 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:22 am Where is Paladin? Logan wouldn’t win a FAC game. Easily worst team on Jackson’s schedule. Oh Paladin ....where are you ?
Would love it !

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ironmen98 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:54 am
Would love it !
7 open weeks let’s make it happen.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:30 am
Ironmen98 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:54 am

Would love it !
7 open weeks let’s make it happen.
Well I’m just a poster I don’t have any power 😂

But yeah FF is the real deal and would be great competition for both clubs .

Palladin
Waterboy

Post by Palladin »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:02 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:22 pm
efarns wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:08 pm

You win the cookie.
🤣 I see one was on a scoop and score TD Logan always gets a score from a way you wouldn’t think that’s why I said 14 I was thinking a kick or punt return because I had seen people talk about FF special teams
Other TD was late vs JV
The whole game was FF against Logan JV. They play freshmen over upperclassmen under this regime. Not much they do makes any sense.

Palladin
Waterboy

Post by Palladin »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:52 pm
Thanos wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:47 am Next year Eddy will take this program to new heights. Telling ya next year is the year! So many freshmen played over upperclassman this year. Breeds success in the future. Just talking our lumps now. Yes playoff run in two years with Eddy leading to a final four appearance.
I don't see it. Better be a complete turn around for this to happen. A miracle would have to happen in two years. I hope you are right though. :)
Never happen with the current regime still in place. Time to start looking for someone to turn this thing around.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Palladin wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:32 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:22 pm

🤣 I see one was on a scoop and score TD Logan always gets a score from a way you wouldn’t think that’s why I said 14 I was thinking a kick or punt return because I had seen people talk about FF special teams
Other TD was late vs JV
The whole game was FF against Logan JV. They play freshmen over upperclassmen under this regime. Not much they do makes any sense.
They aren’t JV if they are starting varsity. Fort Frye beat your JV as well.

Fort Frye only has 8 Srs.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:19 pm
Palladin wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:32 pm

Other TD was late vs JV
They aren’t JV if they are starting varsity. Fort Frye beat your JV as well.

Fort Frye only has 8 Srs.
That's not the real paladin (two Ls in his name).

It's obviously a separate troll.

Return to “Football”