WK 9: PV @ ZT

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: WK 9: PV @ ZT

Post by VetteMan »

I would have picked Zane Trace to win the ballgame, but I would have certainly been wrong by the margin that they won by.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Man oh man had this one wrong, but wouldn't have guessed a blowout like this for either. Looking more and more like PV just isn't the team they were expected to be 5 wins vs teams with 3 wins or less. ZT has done an amazing job getting better and better as the year goes on, ZT is the only team to give Piketon a game and they were up 14, they'd love to have that game back. Congrats on a big win 8-2 VERY attainable.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

I picked ZT but I didn't think they would win like that.
Congratulations Pioneers.

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

The pioneers dominated from the opening kick. This Zt team regardless of where they land come playoff time will be a hard out. I personally would love to see a Piketon rematch maybe week 12. Who knows?

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

This was all Zane trace from the opening kickoff. They came out ready to play and administered a beat down on paint valley. Congratulations on a decisive victory

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

I picked ZT, but wow did they win this in convincing fashion.

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Having seen both live I picked ZT but expected it to be a tight one. Folks in the Valley can’t be too happy, I think they expected a chance at an SVC title.

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

Zane trace has a good deal going with Heath Hinton as head coach. They came out last night ready to rumble. They manhandled bearcats d and kept them on their heels the entire game. The qb Nichols played a nice game on both sides of the ball. I don’t know the final stats but he had at least 150 yards rushing and he forced a fumble near the end of the first quarter. Definitely a big night for ZT.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

tnichols10 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:43 pm I know Gullion is having a great year and will probably win POY but Nichols is closer than people think.
Nichols IS having a great year and is a great 3 sport athlete but NOBODY is close to Gullion in football.

He will end up with around 3k passing 1k rushing and pacing for 50tds. And will be undefeated. Case closed the door is shut and nobody else is getting in

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

mlittle wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:37 pm
tnichols10 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:43 pm I know Gullion is having a great year and will probably win POY but Nichols is closer than people think.
Nichols IS having a great year and is a great 3 sport athlete but NOBODY is close to Gullion in football.

He will end up with around 3k passing 1k rushing and pacing for 50tds. And will be undefeated. Case closed the door is shut and nobody else is getting in
Wow thats impressive , not many athletes reach that level playing qb!

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

mlittle wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:37 pm

The only thing that can slow down Gullion would be an injury due to stat chasing coaching.

Return to “Football”