WK 9: PV @ ZT

Bumpy
Freshman Team

WK 9: PV @ ZT

Post by Bumpy »

Big game in the SVC, for 2nd place and a good boost in playoff pts. for the winner. I expect a very physical game and think it will be no more than an 8 pt separation at the final tick of the 4th qtr.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: WK 9: PV @ ZT

Post by greygoose »

Going to be a very physical game for sure, going with PV in this one by 2 scores. I believe PV might be just a bit more explosive if needed on offense.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

I'm taking ZT. They have really surprised me this year. I think they gained a lot of confidence after playing with Piketon and have been rolling ever since. PV has been a little up and down this year, who wants it the most? ZT at home.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Zane Trace has the only solid win by the two teams. They beat Vinton County 28-21 which is a decent team.
Other than that both teams have only beat terrible teams.

ZT by 7.

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

Zane trace wins. Paint valley has only beaten cupcakes. This will probably end up being a typical svc game that comes down to the wire. 33-27pioneers

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Feeling like ZT is a slight favorite playing at home. Should be a very competitive game.

SVC Man
Waterboy

Post by SVC Man »

It will all come down to who wins up front and who wins the turnover battle. Turnover battles tend to be unpredictable in high school football. Ill take ZT. I think they will win the battle up front and will have the home field advantage.

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Should be a very good game. Gotta give Zt the edge in this one at home. Pioneers by a touchdown

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I think this one has the makings of a very good close ballgame. Zane Trace with a slight edge being at home. This one might just come down to witch team can play the most mistake free ballgame.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

There could be some really bad weather for football games Friday evening.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

If weather is bad I like paint valley

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

Zt 7-0 opening drive

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

Here comes the rain in kinnikinnick

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

End of the first quarter
Zane trace 21
Paint valley 0

2 fumbles by the cats

Pioneers dominated

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

Zane trace 34
Paint valley 8
Half time

Total domination by the pioneers. Offense scored on every drive. They score 14 off of 2 forced fumbles. First was a fumble on a squib kick and second was a fumble that was forced by #2 of zt. Time of possession and line of scrimmage owned by zt. Starting qb #2 is embarrassing bearcats defense. He’s definitely been the player of the game.

Only way cats have a chance is to take second half opening kickoff to the house. They have to win time of possession and keep the pioneers offense off of the field. And get some turnovers some how.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Zane Trace abused Paint Valley from the get-go.

tnichols10
Waterboy

Post by tnichols10 »

ZT completely dominated PV from the kickoff. Took 3 plays to score and didn't look back. I know we were getting better each week but wasn't sure based on the competition. Offense has totaled 361 points. No one has stopped them running all year but starting to mix in some passing. Nichols the qb is closing in on 1000 yds rushing and 1000 yds passing. Not sure the last time someone has done that from ZT.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

tnichols10 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:31 pm ZT completely dominated PV from the kickoff. Took 3 plays to score and didn't look back. I know we were getting better each week but wasn't sure based on the competition. Offense has totaled 361 points. No one has stopped them running all year but starting to mix in some passing. Nichols the qb is closing in on 1000 yds rushing and 1000 yds passing. Not sure the last time someone has done that from ZT.
I don't think ever. They don't keep records for football very well at ZT.

Maybe Zach Roll
QB on the 2004 and 2005 teams. Both teams went 9-2.

tnichols10
Waterboy

Post by tnichols10 »

I know Gullion is having a great year and will probably win POY but Nichols is closer than people think.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Gullion's team will be undefeated and league champions. Nichols is having a great year though.

Return to “Football”