Gridiron Glory Player of the year Watchlist

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Re: Gridiron Glory Player of the year Watchlist

Post by RiverRatRay »

biggdowgg wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:45 am This doing just whats its supposed to do popularity contest most fans going to put one of their own in there no matter what, and numbers can be deceiving I don't pay no attention to these polls/contest etc
Dog you have a QB at Ptown that's been getting a lot of print. Has to be a pretty good country ball player. Haven't had a chance to see him play yet but looking forward to seeing him at the Tank. He has that team of yours doing well.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

RiverRatRay wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 pm
biggdowgg wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:45 am This doing just whats its supposed to do popularity contest most fans going to put one of their own in there no matter what, and numbers can be deceiving I don't pay no attention to these polls/contest etc
Dog you have a QB at Ptown that's been getting a lot of print. Has to be a pretty good country ball player. Haven't had a chance to see him play yet but looking forward to seeing him at the Tank. He has that team of yours doing well.

He is a great athlete no doubt, he has the luxury of having 3 or 4 great receivers and can scramble too ,he has accounted for over 30 touchdowns so far passing/ and rushing.

He is also a very good basketball and baseball player.

First good 3 sport athlete we've seen for a while.

Been interesting to seen carpenters numbers at Ironton had he played all year.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

biggdowgg wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:30 pm
RiverRatRay wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 pm

He is a great athlete no doubt, he has the luxury of having 3 or 4 great receivers and can scramble too ,he has accounted for over 30 touchdowns so far passing/ and rushing.

He is also a very good basketball and baseball player.

First good 3 sport athlete we've seen for a while.

Been interesting to seen carpenters numbers at Ironton had he played all year.
Tried to play him against the Burg and shouldn't have. That hip injury wasn't healed yet. Good to have him back at full speed. The Ironton Portsmouth game should be a slobber knocker. That mud bath at Fairland wasn't a fair comparison as to what Portsmouth can do. See you in a couple weeks.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

BuckNuts24 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:17 pm
BuckeyeBlood wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:56 am
BuckNuts24 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Angelo Washington LB Ironton = better athlete and football player than the entire list.
Stop it! He’s not even the best Athlete or football player on his team let alone this list man. He’s really good, he’s a good kid too. I actually know he and his family.
Your blind bro. Kid is a STUD. JUST WATCH!

We aren’t bros. Also I gave him credit, I said he’s really good, and he is. He will play college ball. But IMO he’s not the best athlete or football player that plays for Ironton. Definitely not better than some of the kids on this list.

Return to “Football”