Burg vs Valley

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Burg vs Valley

Post by wobycat »

Burgs defense played lights out. Valley with maybe two first downs the entire game. Valley loaded the box. Burg finally passed out of it. They will have to continue opening up.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:25 pm
coop wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:22 pm Indians played hard. I think they’ll do well if the sneak into the playoffs.

Saw some good things out of the Indians. Lot of good hits! They will be a tough opponent in there region!!
Absolutely!

ValleyStrong
Freshman Team

Post by ValleyStrong »

Valley played hard. Offensively missed assignments cost the Indians.Defensively a couple assignments, and mistakes proved costly. One thing that just baffled me was the 10 to 15 missed holding calls made both by burgs line, and receivers. The outcome wouldn't have changed, because burgs defense played phenomenal. Good luck to both teams in their playoff runs

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

I’d hate to be the team that plays valley in the first round of the playoffs

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ValleyStrong wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:26 pm Valley played hard. Offensively missed assignments cost the Indians.Defensively a couple assignments, and mistakes proved costly. One thing that just baffled me was the 10 to 15 missed holding calls made both by burgs line, and receivers. The outcome wouldn't have changed, because burgs defense played phenomenal. Good luck to both teams in their playoff runs
They hid it better than valley. Valley got a lot of holding calls on them. Valley is pretty strong. Will do well in d6 possibly first couple of rounds.

Return to “Football”