JV Team

Re: Anticipated Coaching Vacancies for 2022

Post by sibibis45 »

The Older Bartholomew will be Chillicothe's coach

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Falcon01 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:39 pm Bartholomew stepped down at Bloom Carroll.
Cupboard must be sparse. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

koondoger wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:11 pm
Falcon01 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:39 pm Bartholomew stepped down at Bloom Carroll.
Actually I believe they return a large number of starters. I could be wrong though too. They’re our rivals so I’d prefer they just go back to being awful.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Falcon01 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:18 pm
koondoger wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:11 pm
Actually I believe they return a large number of starters. I could be wrong though too. They’re our rivals so I’d prefer they just go back to being awful.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
The Exile
Riding the Bench

Post by The Exile »

Reports are the younger Bartholomew is going to Westerville Central.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

Big M is known by most as worthless. He has taken charge of Belpre ….

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

I don’t know what the solution for Belpre might be. They gave up 47.2 points per game while averaging only 20.2 points per game. Belpre’s most recent winning season was 2018, when they went 6-4. Belpre has had a total of 40 seasons with at least a 6-4 record but only 4 such seasons since 2007.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Jason Vorhees wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:31 pm I don’t know what the solution for Belpre might be. They gave up 47.2 points per game while averaging only 20.2 points per game. Belpre’s most recent winning season was 2018, when they went 6-4. Belpre has had a total of 40 seasons with at least a 6-4 record but only 4 such seasons since 2007.
When your BOE president is the stock boy at Kroger and thinks he Woody Hayes and your administrators are move ins that are their just to build their resume...not much can be done.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

Fletch you nailed it perfectly. Big M is interested in feeding his ego. That’s all. All the board wants to do is look good and compete with Warren. Big M needs to go back to the vegetable shelf and quit impacting the schools. The district needs brains not those with limited knowledge.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

River Valley will be posting for their head coaching job soon.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Head Football Coach - South Gallia High School (Crown City, OH)
South Gallia High School is a Division VII school located in Southeastern, Ohio and is a part of the Tri-Valley Conference (Hocking Division). South Gallia will transfer to the Southern Ohio Conference in the 2023-2024 school year.
Candidates for the position are expected to possess credentials for all Ohio Department of Education and Ohio High School Athletic Association coaching requirements. Previous head coaching experience is preferred. Teaching credentials may be considered, but are not required as a condition of employment. Specific teaching positions have not been determined at this time.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, and a copy of their resume, with teaching and coaching experience, to Matt Bess, Athletic Director (gl_mbess@gallialocal.org).

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

WOW! Seems like half the TVC teams are looking for a coach. Glad we grabbed up one of the best when we did or one of them might have ended up with him. Good luck to all the teams still looking. Doesn't seem to be too many good ones out there to choose from right now.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

Belpre has no leadership.

Copay
Riding the Bench

Post by Copay »

Oak Hill school district posted there head coaching job on Facebook

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Copay wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:04 pm Oak Hill school district posted there head coaching job on Facebook
Interesting.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Tiger73 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:01 am Belpre has no leadership.
Then go to the BOE and complain so there is a record of people speaking out. BOE members and Super don't read this so get some others to go with you to next meeting

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

You mean Big M thinks he is a winner? He wants the football team to again go winless and the school district to vote in a zillion dollar building plan. I loved going to school in Belpre but dislike new direction. Bully Big M runs it all.

oneoak
Varsity

Post by oneoak »

The Oak Hill head coaching job is now listed on the OHSAA website.

https://www.ohsaa.org/School-Resources/Job-Openings

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

oneoak wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:58 pm The Oak Hill head coaching job is now listed on the OHSAA website.

Man that's a tough ask for whatever coach wants to come in a and take that position on. They've been struggling and I seen their JH play this season and there's no help on the way either.

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

greygoose wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:31 pm
oneoak wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:58 pm The Oak Hill head coaching job is now listed on the OHSAA website.

Man that's a tough ask for whatever coach wants to come in a and take that position on. They've been struggling and I seen their JH play this season and there's no help on the way either.
Spend several years at the Hill. Ran a solid weight program that was amongst the strongest in the area. Talent dried up and spent a few years at Burg. When the opportunity to take a higher position in Mercerville arose, I simply couldn’t pass it up. That five years as a Rebel we’re among the best periods in my life. Now I do have to say that it is pretty close to the years spent at the Hill. Oaks are always tough, fighting and will find a way to compete. I see very bright future if the right man steps up for the challenge. Get the weight program going and everything else will fall into place. That’s how we did it in late 90s. Had to move on because life is life, but do believe if we had stayed Oak Hill would be top program in the state. Such a solid core to work with: the culture is immense and you get thag weight program going, along with some coaching and talent, you got yourself a real good ball club. Like I said, hated to go to Burg and then to South Gallia, but greener pastures are greener pastures when they seem like it. It’s time someone replaced what we had and can bring that back like we hat it in late 90s.

Return to “Football”