Post by RJShifko »

Chillicothe
Hillsboro
Greenfield McClain

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Re: Anticipated Coaching Vacancies for 2022

Post by mt1fan »

luvtlm wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm Looks like Chillicothe is now open.
Didn't see that one coming.

Rattlesnake19
Waterboy

Post by Rattlesnake19 »

Who are the favorites to take over at the FAC schools?
Hillsboro, Chillicoth and Greenfield.

Hillsboro- Horn, Tent Williamson
Greenfield- Keith Penwell, Alan Preston
Chillicothe- Wade Bartholomew

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Rattlesnake19 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:04 am Who are the favorites to take over at the FAC schools?
Hillsboro, Chillicoth and Greenfield.

Hillsboro- Horn, Tent Williamson
Greenfield- Keith Penwell, Alan Preston
Chillicothe- Wade Bartholomew
Interesting the coach at Eastern Pike put in for the chillicothe position few years back when it was open but was told they wanted more playoff experience from him as he made the short list then. Does he put in for it once again??

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

No chance Wade leaves BC for Chillicothe.

slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

It would shock me if Belpre coach returns next year. From recruiting allegations, players quitting because of his attitude, and all his behavior and bullheadedness within the community there is no way anyone with a brain would bring a guy like that back.

They need to look within the community or at least someone actually from SEO. That district is in kind of sad shape right now and I hate to see it. Rumors have been flying about consolidation with Warren. It makes sense in a lot of ways. Although I don't see residents of Belpre being too fond of the idea.

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

slayter wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:45 am It would shock me if Belpre coach returns next year. From recruiting allegations, players quitting because of his attitude, and all his behavior and bullheadedness within the community there is no way anyone with a brain would bring a guy like that back.

They need to look within the community or at least someone actually from SEO. That district is in kind of sad shape right now and I hate to see it. Rumors have been flying about consolidation with Warren. It makes sense in a lot of ways. Although I don't see residents of Belpre being too fond of the idea.
Belpre has been a train wreck for a while now, nothing new. They need to stop trying to hit a home run by hiring some "big name" coach and get someone young who will stick around for the long haul. How about the guys from Southern or Meigs? Iv'e heard they all might be looking to move. Both have really good offensive minds and could fit well with Belpres' speed and athleticism.

SVC Man
Waterboy

Post by SVC Man »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:39 pm No chance Wade leaves BC for Chillicothe.
I have heard a rumor that Scott (Wade's dad) would be interested in the Chillicothe job. I am not sure how true it is, just what I have heard.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:12 am
MrPerfect wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:06 am From what I hear the coach from McDermott Northwest is on the chopping block. Does it make sense?
100%, something happened for all the coaches not to come back and they have underwhelmed with the talent they've had and being in SOC1 play. The JR high doesn't even run the same offense as HS which says a lot. This year he was hit with injuries and it happens but for SOC1 play he had some loaded teams that I really think he didn't maximize their potential.
Don't know what's going on at Northwest right now, if something was going to it should already been done. As of right now I'm hearing several kids are not going to play.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

meatswinger wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:01 am
slayter wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:45 am It would shock me if Belpre coach returns next year. From recruiting allegations, players quitting because of his attitude, and all his behavior and bullheadedness within the community there is no way anyone with a brain would bring a guy like that back.

Belpre has been a train wreck for a while now, nothing new. They need to stop trying to hit a home run by hiring some "big name" coach and get someone young who will stick around for the long haul. How about the guys from Southern or Meigs? Iv'e heard they all might be looking to move. Both have really good offensive minds and could fit well with Belpres' speed and athleticism.
you've heard wrong about Southerns coach. He built a house there and isnt look to go anywhwere..he loves southern.

And all Belpres superintendent cares about is passing a bond issue so he can put in his resume and move on. I don't think he knows what a football is?

luvtlm
Riding the Bench

Post by luvtlm »

Fletchlives wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:49 pm

you've heard wrong about Southerns coach. He built a house there and isnt look to go anywhwere..he loves southern.

And all Belpres superintendent cares about is passing a bond issue so he can put in his resume and move on. I don't think he knows what a football is?
With all this Belpre chatter I just had to look up past records. Belpre has had 4 winning seasons going back to the 04/05 season. That is not s coaching or administrative issue.

slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

luvtlm wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:37 pm

With all this Belpre chatter I just had to look up past records. Belpre has had 4 winning seasons going back to the 04/05 season. That is not s coaching or administrative issue.
From the 04 season you are mentioning until 2010, Belpre played with the big dogs in TVC Ohio as the smallest school in the league. Enrollment has been on a steady decline since then. Last 4-5 years kids going to Warren due to better facilities and better ran district in general. Before that was when Pkb Catholic was a powerhouse and recruited every athlete in the area. Current coach is a joke. Duvall was able to go 6-4 a few years back with a class that was pretty mediocre. Something has to change to keep kids from Belpre at Belpre.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

slayter wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:21 pm
luvtlm wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:37 pm

From the 04 season you are mentioning until 2010, Belpre played with the big dogs in TVC Ohio as the smallest school in the league. Enrollment has been on a steady decline since then. Last 4-5 years kids going to Warren due to better facilities and better ran district in general. Before that was when Pkb Catholic was a powerhouse and recruited every athlete in the area. Current coach is a joke. Duvall was able to go 6-4 a few years back with a class that was pretty mediocre. Something has to change to keep kids from Belpre at Belpre.
Second smallest school in the Ohio. They were bigger than NY then.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

Bad Board and Supt…exKroger guy referred to as Big M is a congenital mess.

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

I think you mean conjugal mess because Belpre is f***** up

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Boston Creampuff wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:46 am I think you mean conjugal mess because Belpre is f***** up
Is the dude in prison?

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

It's good to hear about Southern's coach so maybe Belpre can take Meig's coach. He'll do great over there at Belpre so they should call him up and invite him over there, please.

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Tennant is almost a shoe in for the job at Eastern

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Bartholomew stepped down at Bloom Carroll.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Falcon01 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:39 pm Bartholomew stepped down at Bloom Carroll.
Hmmmm, going to Chillicothe?

Return to “Football”