Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Re: Anticipated Coaching Vacancies for 2022

Post by Tvcfanatic »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:26 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:46 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:40 pm

Yea, but he's energetic, and he says he "played D1." :mrgreen:
yea but we both know he's an idiot and the worse coach in the state of ohio, i wouldn't wish him upon even meigs biggest rival that's how bad he is
Didn't he hire the guy as an assistant coach that got fired and is now at Eastern?
What guy are you talking about specifically

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Prolly best coach ever at this place. I know, I was D1 fellas.

I know, I was D1 fellas
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:19 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:46 pm

yea but we both know he's an idiot and the worse coach in the state of ohio, i wouldn't wish him upon even meigs biggest rival that's how bad he is
Didn't he hire the guy as an assistant coach that got fired and is now at Eastern?
Hard to be any more specific. The guy was asked to leave Meigs and then was later hired at Eastern by the new hand picked coach. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:35 am

Hard to be any more specific. The guy was asked to leave Meigs and then was later hired at Eastern by the new hand picked coach. :mrgreen:
Eastern is making questionable moves at best all across the board. Not paying up to keep Gheen as super sent the district into an absolute crap show. Unnecessary, self inflicted moves like refusing to give the football job to the right man who teaches in the district will come back to bite for years. They are breaching union contracts in order to hire these guys. Anybody with half a brain should see the writing on the wall and get the H out

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

slayter wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:46 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:35 am

Eastern is making questionable moves at best all across the board. Not paying up to keep Gheen as super sent the district into an absolute crap show. Unnecessary, self inflicted moves like refusing to give the football job to the right man who teaches in the district will come back to bite for years. They are breaching union contracts in order to hire these guys. Anybody with half a brain should see the writing on the wall and get the H out
100%. But this is just a stepping stone for the top dog. He may be gone before the real ramifications are felt from his poor decisions and leadership. Only time will tell though.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Who is the super you guys are talking about?

Return to “Football”