Anticipated Coaching Vacancies for 2022

slayter
Riding the Bench

Re: Anticipated Coaching Vacancies for 2022

Post by slayter »

NoCouchCoach wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:44 am Just my opinion

Belpre-This is a maybe coach finished 1st year if they keep him he will be on hot seat

Eastern-This is one interesting I’m sure his job is safe but since his kid graduated makes me wonder if coach pat will retire or not

Meigs-Overall record 7-17 in three seasons not what I think Meigs had in mind time to cut ties and move on and if I have to hear a Meigs fan tell me they got cheated all year by the refs I’m going to puke
Word on the street is Lucky Charms is out, if Meigs cuts ties Tennant might be making a return to Reedsville

chrishilton91
Freshman Team

Post by chrishilton91 »

slayter wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:21 pm

Belpre-This is a maybe coach finished 1st year if they keep him he will be on hot seat

Eastern-This is one interesting I’m sure his job is safe but since his kid graduated makes me wonder if coach pat will retire or not

Meigs-Overall record 7-17 in three seasons not what I think Meigs had in mind time to cut ties and move on and if I have to hear a Meigs fan tell me they got cheated all year by the refs I’m going to puke
Word on the street is Lucky Charms is out, if Meigs cuts ties Tennant might be making a return to Reedsville
Who is Lucky Charms?

And as far as Belpre goes? No way thery keep him. He has had the OHSAA in twice because of recruting, he has zero football coaching knowledge and all the superintendent cares about is passing a bond issue. Finished with a 2-8 record and only wins were against two 0-10 teams. He talks to kids like they are dirt. And no one will coach with him except a once ran off assistant and his son. Complete embarassment to the community.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

chrishilton91 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:33 pm

Who is Lucky Charms?

And as far as Belpre goes? No way thery keep him. He has had the OHSAA in twice because of recruting, he has zero football coaching knowledge and all the superintendent cares about is passing a bond issue. Finished with a 2-8 record and only wins were against two 0-10 teams. He talks to kids like they are dirt. And no one will coach with him except a once ran off assistant and his son. Complete embarassment to the community.
Doesn't matter who Meigs brings in, they district doesn't know how to win. Bartrum backed stabbed Chauncey to get job then he manipulated the former superintendent and still couldn't win. Wilford would be the best choice but Barturm stabbed him and another assitant in the back...wilford said he will never coach their again.

The school board members all have agendas. Girls basketball coaches are BOE members brother and husband. BOE ran off the only boys basketball coach in school history to have back to back winning season because he mad Batrum mad and didnt play a BOE's son.

High school principal is a former student and is a great guy and has created and nice environment and Cuancey is his assistant. Middle Principal hates coaches and is a revolving door of teachers. Meigs is suppose to be a county vocational school but only has a handful of programs and is one of the worst in the state.

Great kids, great parents, great teacehrs and very good athletes. District wont change though until there is a massive leadership change.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Does Tom Kaskey figure into any of the possible openings?

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
NoCouchCoach
Waterboy

Post by NoCouchCoach »

Who is Lucky Charms?

Well I had no idea Belpre in that kind of state hopefully they will do what is best for the kids, program and community

If Meigs does cut ties with Tennant I hope Eastern does not hire him

ChesapeakeFan
Waterboy

Post by ChesapeakeFan »

Hopefully Chesapeake brings in someone who can get this program back on track. With the way the program has been going the past few years, an outsider needs brought in with new ideas and a team building mentality that will get players out and not cause good ones to leave in search of better opportunity.

OVCFan1
Freshman Team

Post by OVCFan1 »

ChesapeakeFan wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:58 pm Hopefully Chesapeake brings in someone who can get this program back on track. With the way the program has been going the past few years, an outsider needs brought in with new ideas and a team building mentality that will get players out and not cause good ones to leave in search of better opportunity.
Your basketball program is the one running more kids out of Chesapeake, football is just a casualty.

ChesapeakeFan
Waterboy

Post by ChesapeakeFan »

OVCFan1 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:08 am
ChesapeakeFan wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:58 pm Hopefully Chesapeake brings in someone who can get this program back on track. With the way the program has been going the past few years, an outsider needs brought in with new ideas and a team building mentality that will get players out and not cause good ones to leave in search of better opportunity.
Your basketball program is the one running more kids out of Chesapeake, football is just a casualty.
Football, basketball it all plays together kids won’t stay or participate if you have coaches that don’t want the best for the kids and the program itself. Breeding competition and excellence comes from the coaches themselves and that’s what Chesapeake is lacking in almost all sports as of lately. So yes the basketball program is just one piece of the larger problem.

MrPerfect
Freshman Team

Post by MrPerfect »

packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:02 pm Does Tom Kaskey figure into any of the possible openings?
Nope. IMO he’s next in line at Burg.

WWE HALL OF FAME
TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

MrPerfect wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:37 pm
packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:02 pm Does Tom Kaskey figure into any of the possible openings?
I’m gonna take the under on that one.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Is he even back to calling plays?

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:32 pm
MrPerfect wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:37 pm
I’m gonna take the under on that one.
Right

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

NoCouchCoach wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:17 pm

Who is Lucky Charms?

Well I had no idea Belpre in that kind of state hopefully they will do what is best for the kids, program and community

If Meigs does cut ties with Tennant I hope Eastern does not hire him
I’d put money on Tennant to Eastern ;)

E High
All State

Post by E High »

Who is Lucky Charms?

. Go figure. The splineless would only care if they had a kid in the program. Not many have one

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Post by Tiger73 »

Big M the board guy runs everything. Big M gets what he wants and could care less about eligibility rules. The guy ruined the career of the AD AND SHE HAS ABSOLUTE INTEGRITY.
Big M caused kids a lousy football experience.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Well, if this is true it wouldn't be a step down in coaching. Probably both on about the same calibre. But Tennant probably wouldn't dodge Trimble so that would be an improvement. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Tiger73 Check your PM's

SVC Man
Waterboy

Post by SVC Man »

I am hearing that Brad Smith is out at Westfall. Again just a rumor, I haven't seen anything official. Brad is a good guy. Westfall is a tough gig right now.

SVC Man
Waterboy

Post by SVC Man »

SVC Man wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:33 am I am hearing that Brad Smith is out at Westfall. Again just a rumor, I haven't seen anything official. Brad is a good guy. Westfall is a tough gig right now.
Also, I heard the same about Logan Elm.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Meigs will be open with Tennant going back to Eastern.

Return to “Football”