Waterboy

Re: Ironton peewee to jv records this year

Post by Ovc1988 »

It don’t matter they will have a total different team in high school

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

artisgilmore wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:19 pm Just curious about the programs future.
Where you guys at with recruiting this year? :lol:

More rhetorical From me too, ironman. I know. Lol

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wobycat wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:47 pm
artisgilmore wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:19 pm Just curious about the programs future.

Huh?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:02 pm

Huh?
I was being rhetorical myself.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wobycat wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Huh?
So you know how Jackson’s recruiting is going this year?

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Numbers and talent looked average for their standards at junior high level. Have no idea of peewee level. But as others alluded to, won’t really know what they got until after the “additions” these classes receive in high school.*

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Would appreciate an Ironton fan with info on the question,not envious Jackson or Burg fan whose teams don’t have transfers. P.s. The spread between you and the Tigers is only going to get worse. :roll:

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:29 pm
wobycat wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Huh?
So you know how Jackson’s recruiting is going this year?
Lost in translation. I was replying to original poster and implying that my post was rhetorical as well from your original comment.

As far as knowing the records, I have no idea

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

artisgilmore wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:11 pm Would appreciate an Ironton fan with info on the question,not envious Jackson or Burg fan whose teams don’t have transfers. P.s. The spread between you and the Tigers is only going to get worse. :roll:
Dude relax. I was joking. I’m sure you can message someone on Facebook or text someone for that information. What I’ve read on here is ironton jv is pretty good. 8th grade ok.

I think irontons 7th is really good.

As far as lower, no idea

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ironton JV good, 8th grade good with good varsity potential. 7th grade legit. 6th grade good with some good genetics. 5th grade is lacking a high level punter but still time. 4th grade maybe the best of them all…beat a tough South Gallia team by 134 and 3 moms and 2 cheerleaders got tossed. 3rd grade is good but in dire need of a long snapper. 2nd grade is still not real strong on the passing game but defense reminds me of a Lutz led team.The Kitts Hill preschool team is still battling diapers so when you hear running game you don’t always know what it means but hear some Symmes Valley transfers are coming.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:59 pm Ironton JV good, 8th grade good with good varsity potential. 7th grade legit. 6th grade good with some good genetics. 5th grade is lacking a high level punter but still time. 4th grade maybe the best of them all…beat a tough South Gallia team by 134 and 3 moms and 2 cheerleaders got tossed. 3rd grade is good but in dire need of a long snapper. 2nd grade is still not real strong on the passing game but defense reminds me of a Lutz led team.The Kitts Hill preschool team is still battling diapers so when you hear running game you don’t always know what it means but hear some Symmes Valley transfers are coming.
😂 👏

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:59 pm Ironton JV good, 8th grade good with good varsity potential. 7th grade legit. 6th grade good with some good genetics. 5th grade is lacking a high level punter but still time. 4th grade maybe the best of them all…beat a tough South Gallia team by 134 and 3 moms and 2 cheerleaders got tossed. 3rd grade is good but in dire need of a long snapper. 2nd grade is still not real strong on the passing game but defense reminds me of a Lutz led team.The Kitts Hill preschool team is still battling diapers so when you hear running game you don’t always know what it means but hear some Symmes Valley transfers are coming.
Keep your day job,if you have one.You’re not that funny. :mrgreen:

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

It’s hard to tell with the younger kids because I believe there are different teams. One is a true ironton team associated with the school and another team with ironton kids called the tanks they played against my sons 4th grade team at Boyd county is the only reason I know they have different squads

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

artisgilmore wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:46 pm
Keep your day job,if you have one.You’re not that funny. :mrgreen:
Funny is one of the few things I am.

Truth is….I don’t know all the posters on here and didn’t remember that you are an Ironton fan. Ironton and Burg are the most trolled on teams on this site snd I just figured you knew the answer and the answer was that the Ironton program other than the varsity wasn’t too strong and also with some hidden agenda….then my reading comprehension went lower while evaluating wobycat’s post….then you remembered that Ironman98 trolled you about 6 weeks ago and went after Jackson and Burg….then I went back.

Good times.

I apologize for initially hijacking your thread and slowing down the process of you getting your requested info.

Stop in the Ironton CVS by Ironton Bdubs and my daughter will give you a discount on a flu shot.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

It was an honest question about Ironton’s football program.Nothing more or less.Geesh. :roll:

Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

quite possibly the post of the year

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

my sons flag team went 5-0 lol

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I think the Minford 3-4th grade team is the only team to beat Ironton. But Ironton has 3 3-4th grade teams.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”