Week 10 Piketon (8-0) @ Huntington (2-6)

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Re: Week 10 Piketon (8-0) @ Huntington (2-6)

Post by LetsBeReal »

onwardpiketon wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:12 am
LetsBeReal wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:29 pm
Jason Vorhees wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:47 am Piketon’s QB is probably the best one within Region 19 (besides Tingle from Ridgewood).

Come playoff time, there’s no doubt that they can score, averaging 46 points per game. If their defense can get stops, they can make some noise. Right now they’re giving up an average of 19.5 PPG. Some of that might also have to do with style of play as well.
I still put Drew”MURDER”Roe ahead as far as production. Guillon is a little better thrower but Murder Roe can kill you with his legs and there is a big difference there.

Moving further into the playoffs it will be more beneficial to have Murder Roe back there and can evade the pass rush rather than Guillon throwing at a 45 degree angle.
Ok, LetsBeReal, come on man... Let's be real for a moment. If only we can be real, then we can really get to the bottom of what's real and what's not. Honestly, the only thing that's real is that, I mean come on man, we all gotta be real. If you can't even be real, then we're all really in trouble. For real.
Haha nice. I probably laughed too hard at this post.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Just stop you're embarrassing yourself. Tell that to the 2-7 2020 record for a QB who can carry a team, guess it didn't take much shutting him down over and over and over last season. They're a much more improved team and has made him look so much better, he doesn't have to carry the team Gullion does.

Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

onwardpiketon wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:12 am
Jason Vorhees wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:47 am Piketon’s QB is probably the best one within Region 19 (besides Tingle from Ridgewood).

Come playoff time, there’s no doubt that they can score, averaging 46 points per game. If their defense can get stops, they can make some noise. Right now they’re giving up an average of 19.5 PPG. Some of that might also have to do with style of play as well.
I still put Drew”MURDER”Roe ahead as far as production. Guillon is a little better thrower but Murder Roe can kill you with his legs and there is a big difference there.

Moving further into the playoffs it will be more beneficial to have Murder Roe back there and can evade the pass rush rather than Guillon throwing at a 45 degree angle.
Ok, LetsBeReal, come on man... Let's be real for a moment. If only we can be real, then we can really get to the bottom of what's real and what's not. Honestly, the only thing that's real is that, I mean come on man, we all gotta be real. If you can't even be real, then we're all really in trouble. For real.
uhhhhhhhh Joe Biden?? What are you even trying to say?

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Safe to assume letsbereal is roe’s dad! 😂😂

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Game day, should be a beautiful football evening in the township! Bring home the W Streaks!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

LetsBeReal wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:15 pm
greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:27 pm

I have no idea where you come up with such a statement, Roe is perfect for the Trojan offense as they get him outside while allowing the wrs to open up the field for him to run. Gullion is asked to run in between the tackles and rarely is sprinting to the outside like Roe does. Gullion can stand in the pocket and still see Roe can't, if a team keeps Roe in the pocket he's screwed. Roe is a perfect fit for what he is asked to do and Gullion the same and they both mean as much to their team as the other. However based on just taking a QB and throwing him into any offense Gullion is going to be able to adapt much more than Roe.
Have you actually watched both of them play live with pressure. Roe has handled pressure against much better defenses a lot better. A lot better decision making. Not basing this off of something in a video or I haven’t watched in person.

To continue this I’d have to talk Ill of players which I won’t do.

And for all the scenarios you listed to be possible it would be deep a playoff run or maybe vs ironton to see “Roe being contained” to any degree. Remember you are speaking about D5 teams. I’ll take Roe any day over guillion. A lot harder to stop him. Gullion may adapt better but Roe will transform any offense.

Roe doesn’t need other playmakers to strike. Guillon does. If his receivers can be covered with simple man coverage(will happen moving forward), Guillon can be shutdown.) Roe can’t or will take some seriously talented individuals.

It’s 2021 not 2001.

MurderRoe!!
Well after all this talk, here it is the championship game and he puts up 9 points. So I guess we can't call it contained it's more like totally shutdown which is exactly what I said could be done with technique.

As for Gullion and the Redstreaks congrats on going 9-0 and POY in SVC play.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Congrats to the Redstreaks.

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:46 pm
LetsBeReal wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:15 pm
greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:27 pm

I have no idea where you come up with such a statement, Roe is perfect for the Trojan offense as they get him outside while allowing the wrs to open up the field for him to run. Gullion is asked to run in between the tackles and rarely is sprinting to the outside like Roe does. Gullion can stand in the pocket and still see Roe can't, if a team keeps Roe in the pocket he's screwed. Roe is a perfect fit for what he is asked to do and Gullion the same and they both mean as much to their team as the other. However based on just taking a QB and throwing him into any offense Gullion is going to be able to adapt much more than Roe.
Have you actually watched both of them play live with pressure. Roe has handled pressure against much better defenses a lot better. A lot better decision making. Not basing this off of something in a video or I haven’t watched in person.

To continue this I’d have to talk Ill of players which I won’t do.

And for all the scenarios you listed to be possible it would be deep a playoff run or maybe vs ironton to see “Roe being contained” to any degree. Remember you are speaking about D5 teams. I’ll take Roe any day over guillion. A lot harder to stop him. Gullion may adapt better but Roe will transform any offense.

Roe doesn’t need other playmakers to strike. Guillon does. If his receivers can be covered with simple man coverage(will happen moving forward), Guillon can be shutdown.) Roe can’t or will take some seriously talented individuals.

It’s 2021 not 2001.

MurderRoe!!
Well after all this talk, here it is the championship game and he puts up 9 points. So I guess we can't call it contained it's more like totally shutdown which is exactly what I said could be done with technique.

As for Gullion and the Redstreaks congrats on going 9-0 and POY in SVC play.
Yeah that 9-7 lead going into half was shutdown. Didn’t give them a chance at all. And I definitely didn’t cover the possibility of a defense like Ironton could possibly contain him. ( or someone deep into the playoffs). Thought you were serving me crow but you aren’t. Sad to see how petty you are to come back a week later to show your ego. Too lazy to read everything though?

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

hbk1999 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 pm Safe to assume letsbereal is roe’s dad! 😂😂
Nope just super impressed. That would be an honor though. Kid is special. GreyGoose likes to crap on anyone and anything that doesn’t support his opinions.Prefers to tear a kid down to support his talking points then letting someone else have a differing opinion. Pathetic.

I would never talk about Guillon the way he talked about Roe. I will make comparisons but never will trash a kid in that manner.

My team is Waverly. Can acknowledge greatness when I see it. Argued with Portsmouth Fans over the Waverly game but have no problem paying respect.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

LetsBeReal wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:01 am
hbk1999 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 pm Safe to assume letsbereal is roe’s dad! 😂😂
Nope just super impressed. That would be an honor though. Kid is special. GreyGoose likes to crap on anyone and anything that doesn’t support his opinions.Prefers to tear a kid down to support his talking points then letting someone else have a differing opinion. Pathetic.

I would never talk about Guillon the way he talked about Roe. I will make comparisons but never will trash a kid in that manner.

My team is Waverly. Can acknowledge greatness when I see it. Argued with Portsmouth Fans over the Waverly game but have no problem paying respect.
Pretty obvious I struck a nerve, poor guy. Actually you should go back and read your comments on Gullion and then read mine on Roe. My only statement was that if he's contained in the pocket he's not that pocket passer but Portsmouth uses his traits very well and he fits their scheme very well. So if you consider that tearing down than whatever, you're simply upset that week 10 proved you wrong and now you're lashing out. It's pretty obvious and very petty to stoop down that low, especially with everything you said about Gullion and how he can't hit WRs unless they're wide open and struggles against bigger competition because of it. I propped up both QBs the differing opinion was no big deal until you tried to explain what Gullion couldn't do, and that you put out there. It's ok it's pretty obvious it took you so so long to post on this that it's really eating at you bitterness is a very ugly look though, it's all good though. My hope is that Roe is 100% healthy to help his team advance, really think they've got the athletes to make it difficult on ZT, question will be can ZT run it well enough to shorten the game and keep the Trojan offense off the field. good luck

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:09 am
LetsBeReal wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:01 am

Pretty obvious I struck a nerve, poor guy. Actually you should go back and read your comments on Gullion and then read mine on Roe. My only statement was that if he's contained in the pocket he's not that pocket passer but Portsmouth uses his traits very well and he fits their scheme very well. So if you consider that tearing down than whatever, you're simply upset that week 10 proved you wrong and now you're lashing out. It's pretty obvious and very petty to stoop down that low, especially with everything you said about Gullion and how he can't hit WRs unless they're wide open and struggles against bigger competition because of it. I propped up both QBs the differing opinion was no big deal until you tried to explain what Gullion couldn't do, and that you put out there. It's ok it's pretty obvious it took you so so long to post on this that it's really eating at you bitterness is a very ugly look though, it's all good though. My hope is that Roe is 100% healthy to help his team advance, really think they've got the athletes to make it difficult on ZT, question will be can ZT run it well enough to shorten the game and keep the Trojan offense off the field. good luck
Yeah making fun of his record really sounded great! you can compare and make your points without downing a team or player.

And I check this site at most daily. I don’t live on here like you! Apparently you are waiting and watching for a response clicking refresh every minute like a teen with overflowing angst. I’m sorry this is where you feel the most important in life but other people actually live theirs.Keep driving more people off of here because you are all knowing and demand to have your opinion validated and considered as most important. You are laughable and a joke to me at this point. You think this site matters to everyone else like it does you. I feel sorry for you to be honest.

I like Guillon as a player and wish Piketon well. So I won’t join you in the mud.

Return to “Football”