Riding the Bench

Re: Kirkland's Consecutive Win Streak Extended To 50

Post by Burg94 »

Kirkland vs Kirtland seems like it would be a good game!! 😁

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

That’s good I guess but burg won the SOC after starting the season 2-3. Notre dame gets a home playoff game after a good year and the Portsmouth vs s ironton game was pretty good last night. Congrats to kirk Douglas on his 50th win

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Congratulations to Kirkland 😂😂😂

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Omaha
Riding the Bench

Post by Omaha »

radiodavel wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:44 am Kirkland's Consecutive Win Streak Extended To 50
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2021 ... nded-to-50
I mean if you can't spell the teams ne why would anyone want to read your dribble?

"Do what you do, and do it well"
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Ironton played Versailles and Kirtland along both of these streaks right? Didn’t they play Versailles between 93-97

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:37 am
Omaha wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 am
radiodavel wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:44 am Kirkland's Consecutive Win Streak Extended To 50
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2021 ... nded-to-50
I mean if you can't spell the teams ne why would anyone want to read your dribble?
Why do people in seo have so much trouble with distinguishing kirt from kirk?
Radiodummy is not from SEO.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Something about the spelling definitely has OHSAA conspiracy written all over it.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:41 pm
Superman wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:08 pm
JohnBlaze33 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:37 am

Why do people in seo have so much trouble with distinguishing kirt from kirk?
Yea ok but they all do it. Ironton fans been all over fb callin em kirk for 2 years. No wonder they can't beat em. Can't spell em either. Lmao
I’d say most people don’t care enough to get it right

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Ironmen34 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:48 pm
Superman wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Yea ok but they all do it. Ironton fans been all over fb callin em kirk for 2 years. No wonder they can't beat em. Can't spell em either. Lmao
Jealousy is an ugly thing

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

In other news, our seniors can graduate undefeated if we can run the table again. Go Hornets 🐝

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Kirtland80 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Not jealousy just tired of speedkillz/BigGame99 using your success to put down teams around here. It’s nothing against your team. Kirtland is a outstanding program and everyone around here would love to have the success you guys have had. I wish you guys nothing but you he best. Just a question, I’ve heard some crazy stories about your off-season training. What all do your kids do and how early do they start preparing for next year?

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Ironmen34 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:12 pm
Not jealousy just tired of speedkillz/BigGame99 using your success to put down teams around here. It’s nothing against your team. Kirtland is a outstanding program and everyone around here would love to have the success you guys have had. I wish you guys nothing but you he best. Just a question, I’ve heard some crazy stories about your off-season training. What all do your kids do and how early do they start preparing for next year?
They start the next morning after the season is over. 7 am. No days off. Not sure exactly what they do but they live in the weight room with Ray Sullivan. Tiger is an outstanding coach but it’s Sullivan that gets these kids prepared. He starts them as early as 6th grade…and thank you. Good luck to your team in the post season

6O HORN3TS 🐝
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Kirtland80 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:36 pm

They start the next morning after the season is over. 7 am. No days off. Not sure exactly what they do but they live in the weight room with Ray Sullivan. Tiger is an outstanding coach but it’s Sullivan that gets these kids prepared. He starts them as early as 6th grade…and thank you. Good luck to your team in the post season
When Fort Frye first started making the playoffs, your coaches were nice enough to show our coaches around and introduce some of their training program. It's been all the difference in becoming a top 4 team

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

efarns wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:11 pm
When Fort Frye first started making the playoffs, your coaches were nice enough to show our coaches around and introduce some of their training program. It's been all the difference in becoming a top 4 team
We never made it past a regional final until Sullivan came along. I think we have missed the state final once since he came on board. Yes it’s very important and the reason for our success. Awesome they showed you guys around. Good luck to Fort Frye in the post season

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:24 pm

"I couldn't reach those grapes so I didn't really want them anyway."

#Sour
I think they are a phenomenal program and I wish them nothing but the best in the future. I admire their work ethic and commitment and I can see how they have been so dominant lately.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Kirtland80 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:29 pm

We never made it past a regional final until Sullivan came along. I think we have missed the state final once since he came on board. Yes it’s very important and the reason for our success. Awesome they showed you guys around. Good luck to Fort Frye in the post season
It was awesome of them.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

efarns wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:49 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:29 pm

It was awesome of them.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Thank you. It’s playoffs so anything can happen but hoping these seniors get to graduate with an unblemished record

6O HORN3TS 🐝

Return to “Football”