Logan Football League Talk

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Can we get a league to take Logan?

Post by greygoose »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:37 pm
Chief02 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:21 pm 🤣

My sons are 4th and 6th grade……it will be a whole new world for them.
Gonna be different going from Athens/Jackson/Warren to Pick Central. Just a little more athletic :lol:
LOL yeah and they weren't able to play with those teams either.

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:13 pm
Chief02 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:15 pm
noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:01 pm LOL which one
Starting in fall 2024
I'm asking about the division in the OCC
Central, Cardinal, Buckeye, Ohio or Capital.

Maybe they should put Teays Valley, Logan, Grove City, Canal, Groveport Madison, Westland and Newark in their own division
Oh ok, I get you. That sounds too good to be true, but we will surely be stuck with a Pickerington I’m sure.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Not that long ago there were Logan posters who were calling for some of them OCC goliaths to be dropped from the schedule because it didn't benefit Logan to play them. Too big, strong and physical they said with little chance of winning and piling up injuries. I guess when a league comes calling you better take it while you can. I would think the big D1 powers probably won't be in their conference division but with Lancaster and Pickerington's proximity we will soon see. I like it personally. The Pickerington games would not be a pretty sight right now with the state of Logan's football program. Logan will be forced to step it up a notch or two or three.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Logan Football League Talk

Post by mattash »

About time

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:41 am Not that long ago there were Logan posters who were calling for some of them OCC goliaths to be dropped from the schedule because it didn't benefit Logan to play them. Too big, strong and physical they said with little chance of winning and piling up injuries. I guess when a league comes calling you better take it while you can. I would think the big D1 powers probably won't be in their conference division but with Lancaster and Pickerington's proximity we will soon see. I like it personally. The Pickerington games would not be a pretty sight right now with the state of Logan's football program. Logan will be forced to step it up a notch or two or three.

They can do it. They start by playin the Ironmen. I couldn’t think of anyone better to help.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Football”