SE

Re: Playoff attendance

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Done, figure I got played

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:51 pm I stated facts and did not complain. But stick with your story it must make you feel much better and in reading some of your post I can tell you need it.
Your complaining has been documented over the years. And you stated a “snap shot” of facts, which does not tell the actual story. But keep trying.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:14 pm
MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:59 pm JohnBlaze33 where do you live and how old are you?
Well, I tell ya what, would my age and geography change anything I have said from true to false?

I am 40 yrs old. I live on the east coast now. Have for years and years. But I was born and spent my childhood years in seo. I know exactly who they are and what I'm talking about. I have observed it for decades. Nobody calls it out because the seo bubble shields them from honesty, and Im not trying to be an ass either BUT truly its the most passive aggressive persona I have ever endured. One minute seo is world beaters but modernize a narrative and they switch to the poor us narrative. Its like a tennis match between phony bravado and apathy and it makes ya neck sore and ya head dizzy.
If you such a deep hatred for SEO people/football why would you spend your days on a SEO football website full of people from SEO? How smart is that?

jose12
Waterboy

Post by jose12 »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:19 pm
LetsBeReal wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:26 am
TigerBob wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:05 pm In all seriousness - can someone explain why online tickets are such a drawback? The expense is dumb, no doubt, but online tickets are so much easier. Don’t have to worry about a line at stadium or running by school week of game to get them. Don’t have to worry about forgetting them at home. Seems much easier to me.
One thing for sure that stopped me was the extra 2 dollar charge for it being game day vs Thursday ticket prices. More of a money grab.
I refuse to support that organization that hoards cash from the schools. $5vs$12 is a lot of money when buying more than one ticket to support another school in the area. Also getting service at some schools and getting everything to work standing at the gate for the casual fan would be irritating.

This money grab is not only taking ticket revenue but affects concession revenue. Split the pot and all kinds of other sales.
I have no problem paying a visiting school an extra dollar or two to help pay for parking or turf or a of that nature.

Couldn’t care less to make Ohsaa executive staff rich from greed.

Screw that.
If you buy the ticket you can still support the kids by going and spending the difference at concessions BUT ik how you seo folks are. Terrified of change. Rather whine & complain.

12 bucks is a problem? 😂😂

If thats the case maybe your region has more important things to consider instead of high school football. Smh
For some people money is an issue--especially during these times

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:30 pm
greygoose wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:28 pm

Well, I tell ya what, would my age and geography change anything I have said from true to false?

I am 40 yrs old. I live on the east coast now. Have for years and years. But I was born and spent my childhood years in seo. I know exactly who they are and what I'm talking about. I have observed it for decades. Nobody calls it out because the seo bubble shields them from honesty, and Im not trying to be an ass either BUT truly its the most passive aggressive persona I have ever endured. One minute seo is world beaters but modernize a narrative and they switch to the poor us narrative. Its like a tennis match between phony bravado and apathy and it makes ya neck sore and ya head dizzy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you live on the east coast and spend all day on here talking about Ironton...oh it's so much worse than I thought.

I'm a sucker for the low hanging fruit I guess. 😂
"I'm a sucker for the low hanging fruit I guess. 😂"
What ever floats your boat there blazer.

You posted you aren't trying to be an ass, but you just can't help yourself.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:30 pm
greygoose wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: you live on the east coast and spend all day on here talking about Ironton...oh it's so much worse than I thought.

I'm a sucker for the low hanging fruit I guess. 😂
"I'm a sucker for the low hanging fruit I guess. 😂"
Not surprised. What ever floats your boat there blazer.

You posted you aren't trying to be an ass, but you just can't help yourself.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

JohnBlaze33 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:36 pm
packers80 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:00 am
JohnBlaze33 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:16 pm

Reality tho. Adapt or fall behind.
It's not reality for everyone
How so? You find the work around? If you ain't ordering directly somebody is for ya. And if you decide not to attend because of it reality didn't change by your hand, reality changed you. The inability to cope with reality changed your outcome. Not everyones. Reality is consistent. Is what it is.
Reality isn't consistent. That's why it's called that. I haven't changed.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Tonight at Heath
Estimating that Heath might have had 40% of their side filled up, while Indian Valley was close to 60% filled in their side.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Tonight at Jackson, We counted between 65-70 for Columbus Eastmoor. Jackson was better than last week against Columbus South, still not as many as I have seen in the past.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Seems like the theme of low attendance was here again this week.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

For a lot of people, paying $10-$12 a ticket (plus family potentially), parking car, finding seat, and sitting in the cold for 2 or 3 hours isn’t as appealing as streaming it at home. Can’t say I blame them.

Jimbob2023
Riding the Bench

Post by Jimbob2023 »

Jackson attendance was disappointing again, but maybe a few more than last week.
EA side was just sad. Less than 100.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Jimbob2023 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:38 am Jackson attendance was disappointing again, but maybe a few more than last week.
Steaming games hurts , people can sit home with a pizza and a drink and watch from their recliner. But man was alumni rocking. This team is fun to watch. Defense is strong and offense is duel threat .

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:32 am
Jimbob2023 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:38 am Jackson attendance was disappointing again, but maybe a few more than last week.
Steaming games hurts , people can sit home with a pizza and a drink and watch from their recliner. But man was alumni rocking. This team is fun to watch. Defense is strong and offense is duel threat .
Agree you can literally watch for free in the heat and comfort of your own home. I love being able to stream games that I cant make it to in person, but I have wondered how it will affect crowds going forward. The streams are just going to get better and better too, id say they will eventually start charging. Definitely a double edged sword.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

The stream for the Waverly game last night was very good

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

And spectrum 1 does a great job with theirs I love watching the d1 schools

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Ironton will have a small crowd tonight I believe.
Not so much because of the live streaming but because you have to purchase tickets online.
Many still want the leisure of buying them at the school during the day or at the gate night of the game.
It's truly a shame the OHSAA has to assume total control over everything now.
Just hurt them self's and the fans of the teams

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Buying online sucks and probably keeps a lot away

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

You realize the name of the School is Columbus Eastmoor ACADEMY. The schools with Prep or Academy behind their name or St .... in front of their name will never have a big following. Other than the parents of the players they will never have much of if any of a local following like for instance the Burg-Ironton game, I bet you see fans from all over Southeastern Ohio at that game Saturday

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:37 pm
You realize the name of the School is Columbus Eastmoor ACADEMY. The schools with Prep or Academy behind their name or St .... in front of their name will never have a big following. Other than the parents of the players they will never have much of if any of a local following like for instance the Burg-Ironton game, I bet you see fans from all over Southeastern Ohio at that game Saturday
Really??????? You do know/realize whatever that Columbus Eastmoor Academy is actually a PUBLIC inner city school? No they will never have a large road crowd outside of the city of Columbus, but they are a PUBLIC school

Return to “Football”