River 53 Berne Union 21 2021 Playoffs

OvGuy
Freshman Team

River 53 Berne Union 21 2021 Playoffs

Post by OvGuy »

Thoughts here?

Have a feeling the Pilots keep rolling here.

rsims
Waterboy

Re: #7 River vs #2 Berne Union

Post by rsims »

I think this game will be Alot closer than people think. BU has a good Offence and the Defence is suspect to the pass and i heard River likes to Pass. So I'm thinking a shoot out. I'll take the Home to get it done. GO Rockets!!

raineyday
Waterboy

Post by raineyday »

River is playing very well. I do not know anything about Berne Union other than they are a higher seed. River does have a creative offense and a Qb. that is pushing all the right buttons now.

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

I think this will be a good game. Berne Union schedule is suspect but you play those on your schedule. River seems to rise its level of play come playoff time.

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

River is the pick and I wouldn't be surprised if it's by 2-3 tds.

Greatest 12 in US Open History
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

River made a nice little run last year in the playoffs, BU has some players on the offensive side of the ball and defense flies around and plays well. Not sure where the suspect against the pass comes in to play at as BU has yet to be challenged this year. Bern Union's schedule is very suspect but they are very talented, River has played a much tougher schedule so it's going to be interested to see how this one stacks up. BU has the talent to get it done in this game, BU by 2 scores but if River can keep it closer it will be interesting to see how BU responds as the starters are typically out in the 3rd quarter.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Berne union schedule is awful. Don't be surprised if river wins this

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ff3233 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:14 pm Berne union schedule is awful. Don't be surprised if river wins this
According to a certain mod on here that doesn't matter, the playoff games get you ready for the next playoff games you don't need any beef in your schedule.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

greygoose wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:16 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:14 pm Berne union schedule is awful. Don't be surprised if river wins this
According to a certain mod on here that doesn't matter, the playoff games get you ready for the next playoff games you don't need any beef in your schedule.
Oh OK. My bad :)

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

greygoose wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:13 pm River made a nice little run last year in the playoffs, BU has some players on the offensive side of the ball and defense flies around and plays well. Not sure where the suspect against the pass comes in to play at as BU has yet to be challenged this year. Bern Union's schedule is very suspect but they are very talented, River has played a much tougher schedule so it's going to be interested to see how this one stacks up. BU has the talent to get it done in this game, BU by 2 scores but if River can keep it closer it will be interesting to see how BU responds as the starters are typically out in the 3rd quarter.
I watched river a few times during that playoff run last year and was rooting for them liked their stadium a lot as well

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

Wouldn’t be surprised to see River pull the upset here.
34-21 River

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

My pick here is 42-20 River with the win. They’re clicking right now. Only 6 seniors on this team also. I just think BU gets out coached in the first half. River has a heck of a staff.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

MrFirstTake wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:29 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:13 pm River made a nice little run last year in the playoffs, BU has some players on the offensive side of the ball and defense flies around and plays well. Not sure where the suspect against the pass comes in to play at as BU has yet to be challenged this year. Bern Union's schedule is very suspect but they are very talented, River has played a much tougher schedule so it's going to be interested to see how this one stacks up. BU has the talent to get it done in this game, BU by 2 scores but if River can keep it closer it will be interesting to see how BU responds as the starters are typically out in the 3rd quarter.
I watched river a few times during that playoff run last year and was rooting for them liked their stadium a lot as well
The River campus has developed into one of the premier hidden gems of small schools maybe in the entire state. Great atmosphere, the sound tends to get trapped in between the hill, school, field house and cemetery.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

https://fb.watch/8-uyjMQchc/

A link to a tour of just the updated field house you can catch glimpses of the rest of the facility also.

Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

Is the Isaly boy the quarterback for River?

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

River wins this one. BU is way over rated. That's why they ducked Trimble when they had a perfect opportunity to play them. I doubt they get to Waterford but if they do Waterford will beat the brakes off them.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Raycharles wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:03 am Is the Isaly boy the quarterback for River?
Yes.

Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

beg003 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:42 am
Raycharles wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:03 am Is the Isaly boy the quarterback for River?
Yes.
I remember when his brother was quarterback he could play. Theyre related to the Tingle family up here good athletes.

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

Tow Head wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:29 am River wins this one. BU is way over rated. That's why they ducked Trimble when they had a perfect opportunity to play them. I doubt they get to Waterford but if they do Waterford will beat the brakes off them.
Waterford loses to Shadyside by at least 2 TDs matching up Shadyside and River once again in the semis which I think is gonna be a toss up game. Kabel Isaly is the qb and also just a sophomore. Not the runner that Lukas was but the kid can sling it better than his brother already in my opinion.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

OvGuy wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:16 am
MrFirstTake wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:29 pm
The River campus has developed into one of the premier hidden gems of small schools maybe in the entire state. Great atmosphere, the sound tends to get trapped in between the hill, school, field house and cemetery.
It looks like a fun time I’m sure I will make it to a game up that way someday

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵

Return to “Football”