East Knox 35 Trimble 28 2021 Playoffs

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

East Knox 35 Trimble 28 2021 Playoffs

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

Have these 2 teams ever played each other before? What's everyone's thoughts on this one?

Greatest 12 in US Open History
Ff3233
All Conference

Re: Week 12: Trimble @ East Knox

Post by Ff3233 »

Wouldn't be surprised if Trimble wins this one. As I wouldn't if river beats berne union. Trimble seniors will be ready to go

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

East Knox has only lost two games and the teams that beat them have only lost two games total. So they look pretty good on paper. They played a close game with Centerburg that just got absolutely wrecked by Nelsonville. This could be a good one. Hopefully Cats go up to Howard early in the day and don't let that two and a half hour bus ride impact them.

Thatdad
Riding the Bench

Post by Thatdad »

Cats will win by 14. Offense put up nearly 500 yards last week and the defense is improving every week.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Cats Win! Even though they had everyone back from a really good team last year they have gotten zero respect this year. For the life of me I can't figure that out. 2 major motivators for this team is if not for getting some terrible calls in the JM game they would have won that game and prolly got the 2 seed, the people from Vinton saying "Trimble dodged us" and Eastern ducking us ensuring we didn't get the 4 spot so we'd be playing at home this week. All that will be coming out this week against a team that let Eastern put up 13 against them and also had some trouble against a team that Nelsonville beat the brakes off of. Go Cats!

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

Tow Head wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:12 am Cats Win! Even though they had everyone back from a really good team last year they have gotten zero respect this year. For the life of me I can't figure that out. 2 major motivators for this team is if not for getting some terrible calls in the JM game they would have won that game and prolly got the 2 seed, the people from Vinton saying "Trimble dodged us" and Eastern ducking us ensuring we didn't get the 4 spot so we'd be playing at home this week. All that will be coming out this week against a team that let Eastern put up 13 against them and also had some trouble against a team that Nelsonville beat the brakes off of. Go Cats!
Those 13 were against the ek jv's they don't leave starters in to preserve shutouts

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Good luck to the cats!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

East Knox games are on YouTube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iACat6xS8Z4

Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

Just watched a couple east knox games on YouTube. They are solid this will be a tough game for the tomcats but if they have any advantage it’ll be the physicality. If tomcats are physical I think they can win by a couple scores. I’m thinking 28-13, 34-20 in the cats favor if they are physical and avoid turnovers. Should be a good game

rsims
Waterboy

Post by rsims »

Trimble finally get to play someone other than the mighty TVC teams.. They Lose!! I'll take Bulldogs by 2 TD's

Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

rsims wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:59 am Trimble finally get to play someone other than the mighty TVC teams.. They Lose!! I'll take Bulldogs by 2 TD's
East Knox better be physical because #7, #20, and #10 are going to hit them very hard very often. They might be better than the cats but they better be tough at the same time or Trimble will do what nelsonville did to centerburg, maybe not as bad but same outcome

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

rsims wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:59 am Trimble finally get to play someone other than the mighty TVC teams.. They Lose!! I'll take Bulldogs by 2 TD's
Tell me you don't know anything about high school football without saying you don't know anything about high school football.

Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

If east knox is physical then yes they should win. If not the cats are physical and athletic enough to beat east knox there’s no doubt

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:36 am East Knox games are on YouTube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iACat6xS8Z4
After watching this I can't see Trimble losing to East Knicks.

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

There’s no doubt both teams are good enough to beat each other.
This will be a game where who is more physical at the point of attack and which team wins the turnover battle. Which ever team checks both of those boxes has a good chance at winning this one

rsims
Waterboy

Post by rsims »

Personal Foul wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:08 pm
East Knox better be physical because #7, #20, and #10 are going to hit them very hard very often. They might be better than the cats but they better be tough at the same time or Trimble will do what nelsonville did to centerburg, maybe not as bad but same outcome
I knew that post would get you guys fired up..LOL.. Believe it or not I'm really rooting for the Cats to Win but this will be a good football game.

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

This is that time of year when Phat Phil from Walnut Hill opens up the playbook a bit. You never know what he'll come up with. I've heard rumors of the Avalanche making a resurgence as well as the swinging gate. If I was East Knox I'd add an hour or so per day and devote that to defensing trick plays. :mrgreen:

Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

rsims wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:18 pm
I knew that post would get you guys fired up..LOL.. Believe it or not I'm really rooting for the Cats to Win but this will be a good football game.
I’m just a fan of area football I could care less about digs at Trimble. I think they played of their better regular season schedules this year and we will see if it benefited them or not. No doubt east knox is good enough to beat Trimble by a couple scores but they better be physical. If not the cats have a good chance. Hope Trimble nelsonville and waterford all win this week

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

rsims wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:18 pm
Tell me you're still salty about the assswhipping you took in the Sty last year without telling me you're still salty about it.

Savin Davey
Waterboy

Post by Savin Davey »

Teufelhunden wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:39 pm This is that time of year when Phat Phil from Walnut Hill opens up the playbook a bit. You never know what he'll come up with. I've heard rumors of the Avalanche making a resurgence as well as the swinging gate. If I was East Knox I'd add an hour or so per day and devote that to defensing trick plays. :mrgreen:
Rest assured that EK has received plenty of game films, scouting reports and a list of every "trick play" that "Phat Phil" has ever dreamed up. Now, what they do with that information is up to them. But they shouldn't be caught off guard on anything if they just use what they've been given. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”