Jackson 17 Eastmoor Academy 6 2021 Playoffs

LBD0263
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 12 round 2 Eastmoor @ Jackson

Post by LBD0263 »

In my opinion the biggest difference that separates this team from years past has to be the depth position by position. Not many players playing both ways and the coaches have managed/limited everyone's minutes very well. Hopefully they remain hungry and focused on getting past Eastmoor.

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Jax 35

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

I like the Ironmen getting all the way to the Regional Finals this year, good bracket for them to do so, good luck to them.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Keep playing your football.
Good things will happen.

Get better this week.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
TheIronBoy
Waterboy

Post by TheIronBoy »

Like I said against South, I do not think that Eastmoor has the has the horses to run with Jackson for 4 quarters. Might be close going into the fourth, but I see Jackson pulling away by 2-3 TD's in the fourth. Andy maybe needs to spread the love around more as Wolford was GASSED last game. Get Bragg, Wood, Broermann, Blankenship, and Prater involved more. You will need to diversify come regional ship time.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

TheIronBoy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:17 pm Like I said against South, I do not think that Eastmoor has the has the horses to run with Jackson for 4 quarters. Might be close going into the fourth, but I see Jackson pulling away by 2-3 TD's in the fourth. Andy maybe needs to spread the love around more as Wolford was GASSED last game. Get Bragg, Wood, Broermann, Blankenship, and Prater involved more. You will need to diversify come regional ship time.
Hall IMO has had his finest season of spreading it around. You cannot watch a game film of them and be adequately ready for them. Every game the last several games there has been a new wrinkle or two and they’ve worked greatly nearly every time. Yes Wolford gets the most carries but man he ran great last game and Winters always has a good medium-long run and about 7 different guys used for receptions. Line has improved. Bragg is full go on defense and gets some offensive opportunities but he’s going about as much as he can. Blankenship’s 1 TD a game is great. Broermann has been all-around great. Wood has been solid! Prater draws a ton of focus and best athlete covers him…with help. We have a lot of options and all are viable options. I think Wolford getting his touches helps open up others….much like Prater getting extra attention.

LBD0263
Riding the Bench

Post by LBD0263 »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:31 pm
TheIronBoy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:17 pm Like I said against South, I do not think that Eastmoor has the has the horses to run with Jackson for 4 quarters. Might be close going into the fourth, but I see Jackson pulling away by 2-3 TD's in the fourth. Andy maybe needs to spread the love around more as Wolford was GASSED last game. Get Bragg, Wood, Broermann, Blankenship, and Prater involved more. You will need to diversify come regional ship time.
Hall IMO has had his finest season of spreading it around. You cannot watch a game film of them and be adequately ready for them. Every game the last several games there has been a new wrinkle or two and they’ve worked greatly nearly every time. Yes Wolford gets the most carries but man he ran great last game and Winters always has a good medium-long run and about 7 different guys used for receptions. Line has improved. Bragg is full go on defense and gets some offensive opportunities but he’s going about as much as he can. Blankenship’s 1 TD a game is great. Broermann has been all-around great. Wood has been solid! Prater draws a ton of focus and best athlete covers him…with help. We have a lot of options and all are viable options. I think Wolford getting his touches helps open up others….much like Prater getting extra attention.
Have to agree 💯. Coach has definitely spread the ball around and kept everyone fresh. Not to mention Johnson getting some touches. Lots of options and new wrinkles each week, very refreshing to watch.

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

Good luck Ironmen!

Only FAC team remaining, the rest of the FAC is pulling for you guys.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Almost game day. I’m pumped for this one

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Will this game be televised?

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Good luck Jackson! Will this game be televised?

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

It’ll be on Jackson’s YouTube channel. It’s under Jackson city schools on YouTube

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Jackson should win but hopefully don’t get caught looking ahead

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Go be Jackson tonight

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:13 am Jackson should win but hopefully don’t get caught looking ahead
It’s week 2 of the playoffs. I highly doubt anyone is looking ahead to anyone. It’s not league play. At this point anybody you play is capable of beating you.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

It’s go time

#leavealegacy

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

TheIronBoy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:17 pmI do not think that Eastmoor has the has the horses to run with Jackson for 4 quarters.
Eastmoor is about a mile and a half at most from Bishop Hartley, so you'd think they'd be depleted from all the vouchers that Hartley gives to the local allstars. That's the outsider perspective, and it's total BS. Hartley scrimmages Eastmoor every season. They're a good well-coached, well-disciplined team. They are one of the Columbus "selective admission" schools that takes kids from the whole city. They have a strict dress code and expel kids for bad behavior. In 2018, they had a stud running back that Hartley sent limping off in the second quarter. The 2s and 3s were just as good. They're going to have more speed than Jackson has seen all season. Don't underestimate them. But despite all their inherent advantages over the others, they are a city league school. If they bring their band and dance squad, you're in for a treat.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The last time I caught Eastmoor on the road in a playoff game there was a big fight in the fans between three of their fans and I heard so many bad comments about a certain race of people that I should have been insulted by, but I thought was funny.
The game was at Lancaster against Sheridan back in 2018.
Hopefully tonight is all about football.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Wondering if Archie Griffin is here….be there are only 12 fans I doubt it

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Good luck Jtown

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”