WK13 Ironton vs. The Burg

Paper Tigers

Re: WK13 Ironton vs. The Burg

Post by Paper Tigers »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:45 pm
wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:49 pm
frankie wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:47 pm

If they want to get to the next level they come to Ironton. Coach Pendleton will sure get them looks from colleges. FACT. :D
Geez here we go. What’s Cain madden, Austin pleasant, and Blaine Scott have in common ?

They are recent local players who went D1 that weren’t coached by Irontons head coach.
Yeah these are also guys that were all before Pendleton even took over at Ironton so not a great example but I get where you're trying to go with it. Hard to overlook the overall numbers they're pumping out to the next level from Ironton right now, I mean that's 3 guys spread out over a period of time. Ironton has had that many commit this year.
Have any of these big D1 ironton commits made it past a scout team?

So they produce a poor mans Rudy I guess and were supposed to be amazed?

George Washington High in Charleston Wv produced Ryan Switzer a few years back and he's in the NFL so pardon me for not really being amazed. Yawn!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:51 pm

Geez here we go. What’s Cain madden, Austin pleasant, and Blaine Scott have in common ?

They are recent local players who went D1 that weren’t coached by Irontons head coach.
Yeah these are also guys that were all before Pendleton even took over at Ironton so not a great example but I get where you're trying to go with it. Hard to overlook the overall numbers they're pumping out to the next level from Ironton right now, I mean that's 3 guys spread out over a period of time. Ironton has had that many commit this year.
And yet Ironton still lost in the regional semifinals to Wheelersburg with their zero D1 commits. :)
Yeah they did they won by 3 just like I predicted little off on my score I had 13-10 Burg, but 17-14 close enough though I think.

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

FIDO wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:50 pm
Paper Tigers wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:45 pm
FIDO wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:38 pm

Okay? Apple pie moonshine? The only thing I shelter is my bald head in the winter.
Then you're one of the few unbiased ones.
Im not from Ironton. I'm a Lucasville guy first and a Scioto County guy second. The rest are on the radar when the first two are not playing.
I see. Good. Its nice to have someone who can also be objective.

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:53 pm

And yet Ironton still lost in the regional semifinals to Wheelersburg with their zero D1 commits. :)
Yeah they did they won by 3 just like I predicted little off on my score I had 13-10 Burg, but 17-14 close enough though I think.
Ironton is 1 - 3 vs burg in playoffs all time

poop the bed back to back in title game

And pendleton is 0 - 2 vs Ashland.

What has Ironton won? Any chips?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Paper Tigers wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:52 pm

George Washington High in Charleston Wv produced Ryan Switzer a few years back and he's in the NFL so pardon me for not really being amazed. Yawn!
Sorry speedkillz or whoever you want to be today or should I say Sunday after Burg beat Ironton. I really could care less about any of your above statements only thing I like to see is when any kid from any school can get that free education. It's hard enough to garner a scholarship, even harder to be impactful at the next level, educational aspect of it trumps all.

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:56 pm

Sorry speedkillz or whoever you want to be today or should I say Sunday after Burg beat Ironton. I really could care less about any of your above statements only thing I like to see is when any kid from any school can get that free education. It's hard enough to garner a scholarship, even harder to be impactful at the next level, educational aspect of it trumps all.
Yea but you are not on here thumpin ya chest either. Their fans can take it like big boys and girls. Trust me, weight aint somethin Ironton fans are skimpin on. Lol

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

ChilliKillz69 is back! Hey buddy!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Paper Tigers wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:54 pm

I get it it's you're 19th name signed up for what's worse a loss by a HS team, or a grown mans strange strange obsession with Ironton. I get it Ironton hurt you bad man, now go sign up for another name. I simply don't care what Ironton has or hasn't accomplished, the common theme in the matter is you've got to get to the big game to win the big game and only 1 team walks away with the trophy regardless. If Burg doesn't win state does that take away from what they have accomplished?? Nope

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

Maybe start a seops academic forum then? I thought this one was about football? Or are we conflating again cause poor ironton is in their feels?

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:59 pm

I get it it's you're 19th name signed up for what's worse a loss by a HS team, or a grown mans strange strange obsession with Ironton. I get it Ironton hurt you bad man, now go sign up for another name. I simply don't care what Ironton has or hasn't accomplished, the common theme in the matter is you've got to get to the big game to win the big game and only 1 team walks away with the trophy regardless. If Burg doesn't win state does that take away from what they have accomplished?? Nope
If ya gonna talk like youre the man all season online like Ironton, ya best learn to finish like youre the man.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Paper Tigers wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Maybe start a seops academic forum then? I thought this one was about football? Or are we conflating again cause poor ironton is in their feels?
Nah man I already seen your original post replay to this one and now you want to edit it?? SHAME SHAME....own what you say.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Paper Tigers wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:01 pm

If ya gonna talk like youre the man all season online like Ironton, ya best learn to finish like youre the man.
Don't change the narrative, If Burg doesn't win state does it take away from their accomplishments this year??

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:59 pm ChilliKillz69 is back! Hey buddy!
When I was speedkillz I said Ironton sputters offensively in playoffs? What happened?

When I was chill, I said Ironton played too many soft teams and didnt have an accurate gauge goin into playoffs and it would cost em when they met a team who could match up.

What happened?

I get banned cause I am not a lil coddler for these Ironton egos.

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:03 pm

Don't change the narrative, If Burg doesn't win state does it take away from their accomplishments this year??
No cause Burg doesnt thump their chest online all season.

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

When I was speedkillz and I called out Irontons dishonesty about Carter leaving team their fans went NUTS and I got banned. At that time you all said he is gone so lets move on. ( hes no longer a topic this season)

I said wait until they lose or he commits and their fans will bring him back up as an excuse and a consolation trophy.

What happened?

Told ya.
Last edited by Paper Tigers on Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Paper Tigers wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:04 pm

Ok so now next question, do you believe it's the kids jumping on here and thumping their chest or adults that might or might not be associated with the program?? You can't knock one aspect of someone's program if they don't win the trophy but praise another for not winning the trophy, you're contradicting your own statements at that point.
Last edited by greygoose on Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:59 pm ChilliKillz69 is back! Hey buddy!
When I was speedkillz I said Ironton sputters offensively in playoffs? What happened?

When I was chill, I said Ironton played too many soft teams and didnt have an accurate gauge goin into playoffs and it would cost em when they met a team who could match up.

What happened?

I get banned cause I am not a lil coddler for these Ironton egos.
Your football insights (teams score less in the playoffs, teams could get beat by other good teams) are amazing. Can you give me some picks against the spread this weekend?

heiners
Waterboy

Post by heiners »

scott1297 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:07 pm
bbjunky81 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:58 pm Ironton has plenty of skill talent returning next year but they better hit the recruiting trail to add more talent on the line. Lots of talented kids graduating on the line this season will make it harder for the skill players to shine next year.

Rock Hill, Coal Grove, Ashland, Huntington, Russell, Raceland, and South Point... I sure hope you don't have any talented linemen because if so --- a Pendleton will be visiting your town soon!
:lol: :lol: :lol: sad but true!
If they want to get to the next level they come to Ironton. Coach Pendleton will sure get them looks from colleges. FACT. :D
YALL CRAZIER THEN A GOSH DAREN BED BUG YOU THINK IF A KID IN SOUTHEASTERNOHIO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO GO D 1 HE NEEDS A HIGH SCHOOL COACH TO GET HIM THERE ???? LMFAO IF HE IS D1 HE GOING TO GET LOOKS IF HE PLAYING FOR SOUTH POINT AND THATS FACTS JACKS DONT NEED NO STINKLING HIGH SCHOOL COACH RIDING ON NO GOSH DARN HIGH HORSE LIKE SAID ABOOVE MADDEN FROM MINFOR SCOTT FROM LIL OLE P EAST PORTSMOUTH PUT 2 BROTHERS AT PEEN STATE AND ANOITHER KID A FLORIDA STATE GET OFF PENDLESTONS ------------- A D 1 KID IS GOING TO GET LOOKS I SAID BEFOR HE A GREAT RECRUITER IM WONDEDRING WHY HE HAD A SENOIR THAT WAS A SUCCSEFULL QB WHY HE KEPT THROWING UNDERCLASSMEN WITH LITTLE EXPERIENCE IN THE FIRE OF COURSE NOT THE ONLY TIME HES CRAPPED ON HIS SENIORS

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Ok so now next question, do you believe it's the kids jumping on here and thumping their chest or adults that might or might not be associated with the program?? You can't knock one aspect of someone's program if they don't win the trophy but praise another for not winning the trophy, you're contradicting you're own statements at that point.
Its not the kids at all. Its their toxic and embaarrasing fanbase. The kids deserve better.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

heiners wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:09 pm
scott1297 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: sad but true!
YALL CRAZIER THEN A GOSH DAREN BED BUG YOU THINK IF A KID IN SOUTHEASTERNOHIO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO GO D 1 HE NEEDS A HIGH SCHOOL COACH TO GET HIM THERE ???? LMFAO IF HE IS D1 HE GOING TO GET LOOKS IF HE PLAYING FOR SOUTH POINT AND THATS FACTS JACKS DONT NEED NO STINKLING HIGH SCHOOL COACH RIDING ON NO GOSH DARN HIGH HORSE LIKE SAID ABOOVE MADDEN FROM MINFOR SCOTT FROM LIL OLE P EAST PORTSMOUTH PUT 2 BROTHERS AT PEEN STATE AND ANOITHER KID A FLORIDA STATE GET OFF PENDLESTONS ------------- A D 1 KID IS GOING TO GET LOOKS I SAID BEFOR HE A GREAT RECRUITER IM WONDEDRING WHY HE HAD A SENOIR THAT WAS A SUCCSEFULL QB WHY HE KEPT THROWING UNDERCLASSMEN WITH LITTLE EXPERIENCE IN THE FIRE OF COURSE NOT THE ONLY TIME HES CRAPPED ON HIS SENIORS
Stop yelling

Return to “Football”