All Conference

Re: #7 River vs #3 Shadyside Part 2

Post by blackshooky »

go pilots kick some tiger tail

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

With the injuries that Slim Shady has, I really like the Pilots in round #2. Pilots kicked the dog snot out of Burnt Onion tonight, and I was very happy to see them do that and punish them. What a crappy, headcase team that they beat, and stayed above the BS.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
blackshooky
All Conference

Re: WK 13 #7 River vs. #3 Shadyside

Post by blackshooky »

Steely Dan wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:15 am With the injuries that Slim Shady has, I really like the Pilots in round #2. Pilots kicked the dog snot out of Burnt Onion tonight, and I was very happy to see them do that and punish them. What a crappy, headcase team that they beat, and stayed above the BS.
slim shady has recruited pretty good so we shall see

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

blackshooky wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:37 am
Steely Dan wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:15 am With the injuries that Slim Shady has, I really like the Pilots in round #2. Pilots kicked the dog snot out of Burnt Onion tonight, and I was very happy to see them do that and punish them. What a crappy, headcase team that they beat, and stayed above the BS.
Powhatan north as they say.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

It’s the Locks & Dam that keep us folk down this way so humble 8-)

blackshooky
All Conference

Post by blackshooky »

OvGuy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:46 am [quote=blackshooky post_id=<a href="tel:1967643">1967643</a> time=<a href="tel:1636259826">1636259826</a> user_id=1105]
[quote="Steely Dan" post_id=<a href="tel:1967633">1967633</a> time=<a href="tel:1636258535">1636258535</a> user_id=218]
With the injuries that Slim Shady has, I really like the Pilots in round #2. Pilots kicked the dog snot out of Burnt Onion tonight, and I was very happy to see them do that and punish them. What a crappy, headcase team that they beat, and stayed above the BS.
[/quote]

Powhatan north as they say.
[/quot

POWHATAN INDIANS

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

WINDIANS!

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Let me try to understand this. If shadyside wins it's because we have players from river and Powhatan on our team? If this is true what does shadyside have to offer these kids? Call it open enrollment, call it recruiting, whatever you want to call it, this happens everywhere in the state of Ohio. Maybe river should step up there game and do something to keep these kids..

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Shadyside is 39-14 all time vs. River, including a 14-12 win in the regular season. River hasn’t beaten Shadyside since 2016. Before that it was 1999, a 14-0 win for River. This is going to be an interesting game. The battle for State Route 148. This game should be played in Powhatan Point and their old football field.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

"This game should be played in Powhatan Point and their old football field.". When was the last time shadyside played on the old Powhatan field.... I am thinking 1968 or 69?

houndsplayer13
Waterboy

Post by houndsplayer13 »

superblue wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:21 am Let me try to understand this. If shadyside wins it's because we have players from river and Powhatan on our team? If this is true what does shadyside have to offer these kids? Call it open enrollment, call it recruiting, whatever you want to call it, this happens everywhere in the state of Ohio. Maybe river should step up there game and do something to keep these kids..

No worries……River and Powhatan Elem have “built the wall.” Those kids aren’t leaving anymore. Good luck Saturday

northeast2019
Waterboy

Post by northeast2019 »

Hey River faithful, did you all know your got screwed when you played at Shadyside this season? It might have been about the fortieth play or so when #7 (Shadyside) was at TE! He was covered with a receiver to his side was on the line making him ineligible. But he caught the ball on a crossing route scoring a touchdown.

Both good teams but it is very disappointing that the culture at each school is a direct reflection of their coaches. A lot of unsportsmanlike penalties and the language used by both head coaches has no place in high school athletics.

PVCGuru
Freshman Team

Post by PVCGuru »

northeast2019 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:40 pm Hey River faithful, did you all know your got screwed when you played at Shadyside this season? It might have been about the fortieth play or so when #7 (Shadyside) was at TE! He was covered with a receiver to his side was on the line making him ineligible. But he caught the ball on a crossing route scoring a touchdown.

Both good teams but it is very disappointing that the culture at each school is a direct reflection of their coaches. A lot of unsportsmanlike penalties and the language used by both head coaches has no place in high school athletics.
Glad you are listing all the coaches in Ohio that swear. Can’t wait to see the list.

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

superblue wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:21 am Let me try to understand this. If shadyside wins it's because we have players from river and Powhatan on our team? If this is true what does shadyside have to offer these kids? Call it open enrollment, call it recruiting, whatever you want to call it, this happens everywhere in the state of Ohio. Maybe river should step up there game and do something to keep these kids..
You got it Super Duper!

Tigerfan
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigerfan »

northeast2019 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:40 pm Hey River faithful, did you all know your got screwed when you played at Shadyside this season? It might have been about the fortieth play or so when #7 (Shadyside) was at TE! He was covered with a receiver to his side was on the line making him ineligible. But he caught the ball on a crossing route scoring a touchdown.

You got a download to the link showing this....I'm sure you would not post such an absurd post without proof. Lmao

OvGuy
Freshman Team

Post by OvGuy »

Say what you want about either team but both teams here would run through a brick wall for their head coaches.

And both head coaches are close friends with each other. So relax. But anywho, I know this is said too many times but this is a different River team than the first matchup. They just started to find their stride in that game and now they really have some mojo going.

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

I think River avenges their regular season loss against Shadyside and advances to regional final

Greatest 12 in US Open History
Riverrats
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrats »

Pumped for this battle of old rivals. Awesome they are playing in the valley.

Bobcatfrank2.0
Waterboy

Post by Bobcatfrank2.0 »

Where is this game at?

Return to “Football”