Re: LB Trevor Carter 2023 commits to Cincinnati

Post by Ironmen34 »

Congratulations young man

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:29 am
petesweaty wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:33 pm Why isn't Carter playing at Ironton this year?
How is he not on the roster but an Ironton player simultaneously?
How come other injured players didn't leave the team?
They even took this kid out of the team photo I'm reading?
The QB carpenter was also injured to start the season and now is out for the rest of the season but he didn't leave the team or get taken out of the team photo? Seems odd what's the issue?
I was messaged on here and told he left the team prior to any injury announcement and leaving the team was unrelated to any injury. This just seems weird. Wondering if anyone can make sense of this because there has been plenty of players out for seasons due to injury but they didn't leave the team all together and get erased from the team photo? Almost sounds like maybe the kid left the team for something non injury related but I'm not going to speculate beyond just stating the obvious that it is very weird. Maybe someone can shed some insight. Congrats to him on his commitment to Coach Fickel & the Bearcats.
Guy joined 2 days ago and already people sliding in the DMs with insider info!!

TIGER#27
JV Team

Post by TIGER#27 »

mattash wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:21 pm
SciotoCfootball wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:19 pm
mattash wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:16 pm and the kid from Washington HS
Where's Washington HS located?
Above Chillicothe. Close to Miami Trace
Tanner LeMaster- Washington Court House.

Attitude, Effort and Hustle
You control that.
Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Tayvion Galloway from Unioto in Chillicothe also just got an offer from cincy and Purdue and an invite to the All American combine 6’6 215 pound TE class of 2023 Some big time recruits coming out of SEOPs land as of late great to see

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Man, he would fit in nice at Burg next year.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:44 am Man, he would fit in nice at Burg next year.
Unfortunately he won’t be there if he does decide to go I bet it’s Ashland or Raceland whatever he chooses to do I hope he stays healthy. He’s had a lot of problems with that

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

MrFirstTake wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:47 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:44 am Man, he would fit in nice at Burg next year.
Unfortunately he won’t be there if he does decide to go I bet it’s Ashland or Raceland whatever he chooses to do I hope he stays healthy. He’s had a lot of problems with that

What is the draw of those schools? Burg has nice players coming back next year, especially on offense.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:52 am

What is the draw of those schools? Burg has nice players coming back next year, especially on offense.
I’m not sure you would have to ask the kid that and his family I’ve just heard it would be across the river and ive heard those two schools doesn’t mean that it’s true people talk…. I personally think he will be at Ironton next year so 🤷🏽. Also Ashland has a lot returning next year and they attract a lot of athletes in all sports so I’m not sure what’s so appealing about the school I live here but kids definitely are coming have you seen the basketball team?they also had a few transfers for football this year one from Missouri Ricky Padron kid is a stud
Last edited by MrFirstTake on Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

MrFirstTake wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:55 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:52 am

I’m not sure you would have to ask the kid that and his family I’ve just heard it would be across the river and ive heard those two schools doesn’t mean that it’s true people talk…. I personally think he will be at Ironton next year so 🤷🏽
For what it's worth.. he still has Ironton HS in his twitter bio even after updating it to add Cinci.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

He needs to stay and finish where he started. I may be wrong but pretty sure he’s an ironton kid.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

You have cried all year about ironton recruiting and are basically recruiting this kid to burg. Really man 🤷‍♂️

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:56 am
You have cried all year about ironton recruiting and are basically recruiting this kid to burg. Really man 🤷‍♂️

Really troll!!! Someone above said is it true he is coming to Burg. HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT ME RECRUITING HIM???

You are a sad person trolling all of these threads looking to stir poop up. Unbelievable!!!!!!

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:08 am

Really troll!!! Someone above said is it true he is coming to Burg. HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT ME RECRUITING HIM???

You are a sad person trolling all of these threads looking to stir poop up. Unbelievable!!!!!!

Far from a troll and not sad. Surely you wouldn’t sit down a Burg kid for him would you ?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Ironmen98 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:10 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:08 am

Far from a troll and not sad. Surely you wouldn’t sit down a Burg kid for him would you ?

He would play LB on defense since they are losing one of them but as far as on offense, Burg will be fine in the backfield next year.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

He was praising and thanking coach pendleton as if he was still Ironton.

One thing we have learned is,yiu don't count on who is playing where until the first day of school next year lol

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Why didn't he play this year?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

FIDO wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:01 pm Why didn't he play this year?

Depends on who you ask. You would only get the true answer from him.

It was he wanted to let his shoulder heal for a year to he got into an argument with the coaches to one other thing. It was a complete mess at the start of the season

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

wobycat wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:02 am He needs to stay and finish where he started. I may be wrong but pretty sure he’s an ironton kid.
If he returned, who becomes the primary ball carrier?

Carter or Keys?

And now that one is commited and one is being recruited and still trying to flex his ability, are their enough touches to go around? Carpenter likes to pass too huh? 👀
And Perkins needs some balls thrown his way too yea?

Interesting.

Paper Tigers

Post by Paper Tigers »

TigerBob wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:20 pm
THEEE_GAME wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:29 am
petesweaty wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:33 pm Why isn't Carter playing at Ironton this year?
How is he not on the roster but an Ironton player simultaneously?
How come other injured players didn't leave the team?
They even took this kid out of the team photo I'm reading?
The QB carpenter was also injured to start the season and now is out for the rest of the season but he didn't leave the team or get taken out of the team photo? Seems odd what's the issue?
I was messaged on here and told he left the team prior to any injury announcement and leaving the team was unrelated to any injury. This just seems weird. Wondering if anyone can make sense of this because there has been plenty of players out for seasons due to injury but they didn't leave the team all together and get erased from the team photo? Almost sounds like maybe the kid left the team for something non injury related but I'm not going to speculate beyond just stating the obvious that it is very weird. Maybe someone can shed some insight. Congrats to him on his commitment to Coach Fickel & the Bearcats.
Guy joined 2 days ago and already people sliding in the DMs with insider info!!
Yea this guy must be lost I agree. No way Ironton fumbled & hushed hushed that whole fiasco to start the season. No way. 🤞🤣

Return to “Football”