Region 23: Regional Final 3. West Jefferson vs 1. Fort Frye

Sportsfan01
JV Team

Re: Region 23: Regional Final 3. West Jefferson vs 1. Fort Frye

Post by Sportsfan01 »

This was a great game between two good teams with different styles of play. Fun to watch. WJ made a few more plays than FF and got the win. Good luck going forward. Bring home the championship

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:52 am Where did EasternDspy go? Lol. Time to hang out with student section at basketball games now.
I hate to keep poking at him but he had posted over 30 times on this thread before the FF loss. I’m genuinely concerned about him. Hope he is doing ok!

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

That sucked.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:08 pm Really happy for Logan getting to host this game.
They definitely have a place worth showing off. Especially their Logan Chieftan Center. It’s a must see.

Definitely have a close connection with West Jeff and Coach Buescher. If anyone is up to the task of tango wit the Cadets it’ll be a team lead by this guy. They’ll be well prepared and ready to play the game.

FF has been on another level. Not just this year. This year has 4/5yrs of momentum building. They play disciplined football. Hard nosed and boy are they a balanced breakfast.

It’s the Regional Championship Game. They both aren’t here cause it’s been given. They have earned the Right to be here. Either one of these teams can win this game under different circumstances.

Great matchup. Great location and IMO eveythjnf a regional championship game should be.

Good Luck to both squads snd the winner of this game I will be pushin hard for to win it all.

To my Hocking County buddies….happy for you guys to get to host this one and show off your beautiful facilities. And man. That Logan Chieftan Center….Yeeeshhh….

I said this in the Beginning of the week:

Coach Buesher was going to have his boys ready to play.

WF has been here before. FF is just starting to get accustomed to this. FR WIlL WIN one of these sooner then later. That’s a given. It will happen. West Jeff experience and being in this situation proved to be the deciding factor. Wat ever happened in your opnion in the game all good. But Experience won this game. FF is a dominating program and they will get to where they wanna be. Keep grindin and your trophy case will have the hardware to show.

To the ruff RiDas of a west Jeff….you weren’t supposed to win this one and a seasoned program found the way to survive and advance. Don’t let this be the highlight of your seaosn a regional championship. Got two more:….make it happen…..good luck to coach buescher n gang…..

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

The thing about FF is they will be loaded again next year. Was hoping to see Fort Frye vs Springfield rematch

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Bulldog84 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:47 am
Ff3233 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:12 am
blackshooky wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 am looks like a couple of the beverly posters have went into hiding

did ff use the whole playbook tonight since they had used only 40% coming into tonight’s game
Not all ff posters are as raw raw as edemps. We lost. We had our chances to win. Good luck to WJ.
I agree, Edspy needs to grow up and broaden his views beyond FF football. I actually feel sorry for him, he must live a miserable life.
Miserable life? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Go back to the Athens and Logan boards.

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

West Jeff was bigger stronger and definitely better coaching staff. It’s hard for little small remote schools to win at that level west Jeff has a prideful community that is use to the big stage

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Marauders19 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:02 pm West Jeff was bigger stronger and definitely better coaching staff. It’s hard for little small remote schools to win at that level west Jeff has a prideful community that is use to the big stage
Bigger ?? They ran for 9 yards. Fort was def bigger. You can’t turn it over 3 times in the redzone and expect to win. Cadets beat themselves.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cadets just made to many mistakes last night. They had opportunities and just couldn’t get it done.

Congrats to West Jefferson go get the MAC

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Bulldog84 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:33 pm
Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:52 am Where did EasternDspy go? Lol. Time to hang out with student section at basketball games now.
I hate to keep poking at him but he had posted over 30 times on this thread before the FF loss. I’m genuinely concerned about him. Hope he is doing ok!
Sure you are. Go back to the Athens and Logan threads. Your garbage posts will go with those 2 well

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Marauders19 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:02 pm West Jeff was bigger stronger and definitely better coaching staff. It’s hard for little small remote schools to win at that level west Jeff has a prideful community that is use to the big stage
There you are. Had your other post deleted. Being from Meigs how would you even know what a good athletic program is? Keep putting down our community. Mods should ban your garbage. Again, why are you putting down our staff and community? We've had multiple sports make it to the final four so we know what the big stage is. Go back into your troll hole

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:24 pm
Bigger ?? They ran for 9 yards. Fort was def bigger. You can’t turn it over 3 times in the redzone and expect to win. Cadets beat themselves.
Are you saying turnovers? Or including turnover on downs? I only remember 1 turnover in the red zone

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:25 pm Cadets just made to many mistakes last night. They had opportunities and just couldn’t get it done.

Congrats to West Jefferson go get the MAC
I agree Fort hurt themselves at times but West Jeff did as well. The pick six was big for Fort. The fumble before the half killed Fort.

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Ff3233 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:58 pm
Sure you are. Go back to the Athens and Logan threads. Your garbage posts will go with those 2 well
Don’t read or comment on my posts! Dspy has ignored me for most of the season and I’m fine with that. You are the real troll here!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ff3233 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:03 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:24 pm
Are you saying turnovers? Or including turnover on downs? I only remember 1 turnover in the red zone

You’re right

1 fumble at the 1

1 fumble was on the 35 of West Jefferson.

Then the turnover on downs.

You get the ball that close so many times you have to score. Give props to West Jefferson they made stops. They had 341 yards of offense and only 9 rush yards. Cadets held them to under 100 in second half and 3 points but still couldn’t make the plays to win. When Zaiden caught that ball on the 15 with 1:09 left I really thought we had them.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Cadets have nothing to be ashamed of they had a heck of a season played a great schedule.

NEO80
Riding the Bench

Post by NEO80 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:22 pm Cadets have nothing to be ashamed of they had a heck of a season played a great schedule.
Great season and strong schedule. That game surprised me for sure. I really thought Fort would come out of that region

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

NEO80 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:25 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:22 pm Cadets have nothing to be ashamed of they had a heck of a season played a great schedule.
Great season and strong schedule. That game surprised me for sure. I really thought Fort would come out of that region
Last night just wasn’t the night. On West Jefferson first Td drive the ball was tipped up by a Cadet lb right to West Jeff Wr at the 1. Ball just did not bounce the right way.

NEO80
Riding the Bench

Post by NEO80 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:27 pm
NEO80 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:25 pm
Last night just wasn’t the night. On West Jefferson first Td drive the ball was tipped up by a Cadet lb right to West Jeff Wr at the 1. Ball just did not bounce the right way.
It happens bud. Just takes a play or 2 to change things. Still a good year. Come back stronger next season. Best of luck to the Cadets

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Bulldog84 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:14 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:58 pm

Don’t read or comment on my posts! Dspy has ignored me for most of the season and I’m fine with that. You are the real troll here!
You post nothing of significance or information based. You come on ff threads to antagonize. Go back to Athens and Logan threads. Eventually you'll have something to root for on those

Return to “Football”