Kirtland Win Streak Continues In The Snow...55 Consecutive Wins

radiodavel
JV Team

Kirtland Win Streak Continues In The Snow...55 Consecutive Wins

Post by radiodavel »

Kirtland Win Streak Continues In The Snow...55 Consecutive Wins https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2021 ... utive-wins

koondoger
JV Team

Re: Kirtland Win Streak Continues In The Snow...55 Consecutive Wins

Post by koondoger »

Anyone else notice that those three posters from Kirtland have kind of disappeared since Kirtland got beat? No offense to anyone but it's kind of refreshing to not have to read about their weight program and how great "Tiger" is if you ask me. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

koondoger wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:07 am Anyone else notice that those three posters from Kirtland have kind of disappeared since Kirtland got beat? No offense to anyone but it's kind of refreshing to not have to read about their weight program and how great "Tiger" is if you ask me. :mrgreen:
Yes, kind of like how the Thimble fans disappeared after they got theirs handed to them. And it's kind of refreshing to not have to read about how they "have everyone back from last year" and have their best team ever. :mrgreen:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Win or lose Kirtland is a very good program and they will be back. 55 straight wins is an amazing feat.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

RiverRatRay wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:29 pm Win or lose Kirtland is a very good program and they will be back. 55 straight wins is an amazing feat.
I won't argue with you on that. But it got old reading about how great they think their weight program, etc.. is, like no one else in the state lift weights. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
MR305
Freshman Team

Post by MR305 »

Just about as bad hearing Jackson posters year after year, talking about all their "skill" players and speed.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

MR305 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:15 pm Just about as bad hearing Jackson posters year after year, talking about all their "skill" players and speed.
I agree with that. :roll: :lol:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

RiverRatRay wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:29 pm Win or lose Kirtland is a very good program and they will be back. 55 straight wins is an amazing feat.

Smartest post on this thread I have read……

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

I didn’t hide. The least little thing I say I get banned simply because I’m not from SEO. Good luck to all 2022 teams and I’ll see you all this fall

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Hey just speak your peace at this time Ironton can't beat kirtland.?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Kirtland80 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:58 pm I didn’t hide. The least little thing I say I get banned simply because I’m not from SEO. Good luck to all 2022 teams and I’ll see you all this fall
Curious what you were banned for because to my knowledge I haven't seen you post anything that would've warranted it. Not like I've seen every post you've made but at least the conversations I've seen anyways.

Kirkland 80
Waterboy

Post by Kirkland 80 »

Can't wait until next season when a new streak begins. It'll take a few years but the one that just ended will be exceeded I predict.

Kirkland is a brand of Vodka, 80 proof to be exact, not a town or a school. No imitations here pal.
Kirtland8O
Waterboy

Post by Kirtland8O »

MR305 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:15 pm Just about as bad hearing Jackson posters year after year, talking about all their "skill" players and speed.
The only thing fast in jackson is their exit from the playoffs.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Kirtland80 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:58 pm I didn’t hide. The least little thing I say I get banned simply because I’m not from SEO. Good luck to all 2022 teams and I’ll see you all this fall
Really? Why didn't you just use your other name to post with then? :o

MACMan
Waterboy

Post by MACMan »

Kirkland 80 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:20 pm Can't wait until next season when a new streak begins. It'll take a few years but the one that just ended will be exceeded I predict.
Only if you can avoid the MAC. :mrgreen:

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:27 am
Curious what you were banned for because to my knowledge I haven't seen you post anything that would've warranted it. Not like I've seen every post you've made but at least the conversations I've seen anyways.
Your guess is as good as mine bud. I have no clue. I didn’t say anything to get banned so who knows. My only guess is because I’m not from SEO. You’re a good poster. Good luck to your team this coming season and I’ll be on as long as I’m not banned again

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Billy Brave wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:28 pm
Really? Why didn't you just use your other name to post with then? :o
I did for a little while. NEO80. The others I’m not associated with

6O HORN3TS 🐝
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Kirtland80 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:26 pm
Your guess is as good as mine bud. I have no clue. I didn’t say anything to get banned so who knows. My only guess is because I’m not from SEO. You’re a good poster. Good luck to your team this coming season and I’ll be on as long as I’m not banned again
Ah well, I got banned for a couple weeks because myself and another poster were disagreeing nothing bad was said by either party just bickering. No idea why worst part when I sent an e-mail asking why they didn't even respond. Guess that's what happens when there's no reason behind it nor any rules being broke. Good Luck to you guys as well

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:57 pm

Ah well, I got banned for a couple weeks because myself and another poster were disagreeing nothing bad was said by either party just bickering. No idea why worst part when I sent an e-mail asking why they didn't even respond. Guess that's what happens when there's no reason behind it nor any rules being broke. Good Luck to you guys as well
I sent an email asking why also. No response to mine either. Funny thing is they waited to do it so it would last until the championship game was over with. The ban ended a few days later lol

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirkland 80
Waterboy

Post by Kirkland 80 »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:10 pm
greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:57 pm

I sent an email asking why also. No response to mine either. Funny thing is they waited to do it so it would last until the championship game was over with. The ban ended a few days later lol
Same here. No response. Seems to happen a lot on here. :o

Kirkland is a brand of Vodka, 80 proof to be exact, not a town or a school. No imitations here pal.

Return to “Football”