South Charleston HS (WV) job opening

buckeyes3645
Waterboy

South Charleston HS (WV) job opening

Post by buckeyes3645 »

The South Charleston job is going to be posted soon. Enrollment of around 1000, state championships in 2008/2009/2020, great facilities. Any good candidates in SE Ohio that would apply for this job?

DUNK1
Freshman Team

Re: South Charleston HS (WV) job opening

Post by DUNK1 »

buckeyes3645 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:45 pm The South Charleston job is going to be posted soon. Enrollment of around 1000, state championships in 2008/2009/2020, great facilities. Any good candidates in SE Ohio that would apply for this job?
Where is koondogger? Isnt he fresh off a state championship? This would be a great gig for him!

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

DUNK1 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:36 am
buckeyes3645 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:45 pm The South Charleston job is going to be posted soon. Enrollment of around 1000, state championships in 2008/2009/2020, great facilities. Any good candidates in SE Ohio that would apply for this job?
Where is koondogger? Isnt he fresh off a state championship? This would be a great gig for him!
He's selling cars. So unless he won the state as the top used car salesman he didn't win a state championship. :lol:

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

I look at this job and I see a great opportunity for a young up and coming coach with grit and who loves to shove it. I look all over and I see limitless potential in many coaches who could bring this program to the top. Will it be one of them? Probably not. But maybe. Who knows? One thing I will say is that Craig Godenhaver is a great fit for this job. Charleston born and raised and knows the atmosphere. I know from my time with him at Burg that he loves the area and always wanted to coach closer to home. He would give these boys a great mentor to look up too and possibly more. I am full on behind him in his pursuit of the job and would love to see him take over South C

Return to “Football”